X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dan
    Maybe so but,hold on I'm sounding like Wanye L,WTF?
    ALIAS ALERT! ALIAS ALERT!!

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Thunder'sback!
      I had some ****** steal 2 grand out of my pocket while I was banging this coke whore last year.
      No you gave a black man 2 grand to fuck your rancid flabby asshole.

Fuck you, ya fucking racist butt-pirate!!!

Your mother likes to screw any man that comes along in the ghetto.

You are living proof that abortion is a desirable thing.

Comment

• vanzilla
        Veteran
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
        There's that. Have I voted for you yet? If not, one 5 star, coming your way...

Money situations been resolved and I didn't even have to suck any penis to get it! It's grate when you find money you didn't know you had!
        Have you been dealing drugs again?

Hang in there bueno. All this shit will me absolutely nothing a year from now. You the man.
        Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Bob,

I'm sorry my friend but I do fully believe in Karma. What comes around goes around. Chin up bro.
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Jesterstar
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

It's cool

Jesterstar needs to get his ass back over to the Hagar forums, they're missing him chanting OWNED at everybody over there every twenty seconds.
            Listen the only reason I owned you is because you thought you were better than me but the fact you only half the money a hour that I do. That makes you less of a man than me. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry your a queer faggot that can't support himself or his wife. Perhaps you should try stop being a loser and get on the track to success. Like JESTERSTAR/ Whom makes at the least 11 dollar a hour. if I work over time I make like 16. Shit bitch I am a rich fucker compared to you.
            Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Then you must be less of a man than I am, since I make about $18 an hour.

Actually, you would be less of a man if I was still making minimum wage from the first job I had 15 years ago.
              Last edited by Warham; 05-05-2005, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
                I'm gay and Bob owns me.
                Owned.
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                  Then you must be less of a man than I am, since I make about $18 an hour.

Actually, you would be less of a man if I was still making minimum wage from the first job I had 15 years ago.
                  Oh Sorry to say that is what it is after FULL BENIFITS>

I know most of you fucking Plebs must not have any medical or dental.

OWNEd
                  Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• classicdude
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                    Bob,

I'm sorry my friend but I do fully believe in Karma. What comes around goes around. Chin up bro.
                    Very well put. Money is just money and stuff is just stuff. Granted, life kinda sucks if you have neither, but eventually shit works itself out. Maybe you find yourself a sweet sugar momma with a big fat bank account.....or chest!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Listen the only reason I owned you is because you thought you were better than me but the fact you only half the money a hour that I do. That makes you less of a man than me. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry your a queer faggot that can't support himself or his wife. Perhaps you should try stop being a loser and get on the track to success. Like JESTERSTAR/ Whom makes at the least 11 dollar a hour. if I work over time I make like 16. Shit bitch I am a rich fucker compared to you.
                      Then why does your Daddy pay your bills fag? To make up for that hellacious assfucking he once gave you?

You can't even afford to pay your own bills fool!

BTW, how's that piece of shit Chevy S-10 (dump) truck running? You still get dad's gas money for it, right?

Did you "own" the cable company by being cut off again?
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-05-2005, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

You know, I could go all into how Bill Gates downsized my $25 an hour job with Microsoft...how I graduated from college with a 4.0...how George W. Bush has fucking destroyed the economy so badly out here that all you can get is, at best, a $8 an hour job...how I struggle to raise and feed three kids that aren't even biologically mine...how many meals I've skipped to ensure that they get fed and clothed...how I had to take time off of working to support them and ease them through the transition of my Mother passing on (and they were very close to their Gandmother). I could go into all of that and tell Jester about all the sacrifices I've made for my kids, how much I've given up and how much I've let slip away to provide for others, but why bother? All he's going to do is shout "owned!" at everyone and make himself look like even more of a cocksucker than he already is. But I guess I can blame Jester for having my job with Microsoft outsourced, since he voted for George and his "great economic growth" anyway...as Jester's such a diehard republican he can't even see straight.

Still, the point remains, why bother? Anybody who cares knows what sort of family man I am, and Jesterstar...he doesn't even matter HERE, let alone in my life. Now, I'll be proud to admit that I've razzed him good naturedly in other threads, but I've never been malicious about it.

That's about to change.

Well, maybe; at this point, it's so irrelevant to me, I doubt seriously I'm even going to bother with him. I don't generally care to waste my energy on garbage such as him.
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Oh Sorry to say that is what it is after FULL BENIFITS>

I know most of you fucking Plebs must not have any medical or dental.

OWNEd
                          I didn't know that being an HIV+ asshole who tests antibiotics paid so well! Lucky for you all your cocksucking got you into that position, I'm sure it's HIGHLY rewarding!

"OWNED"
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Owned.
                            Bro, I'm glad your situation is resolved.

I quoted the "Owned" thing as a set-up to what will hopefully lift your spirits.

You see, I also had a Rotten Fucking day.

"Cinco De Fucking Lamo".

Actually, the majority of my Rotten Fucking Day was per the norm.

Enter the fucking self-owning disaster @ Los Toribio......

I arrived at the fake-sombrero-pasted shithole about six thirty, approximately the same time my dipshit neighbors decided to sit down @ my table!

I was just ultra-fucking pissed and agitated. All I wanted was a soupy plate of cumin-saturated tomato sauce and tortillas....plus alot of triple-sec saturated margaritas. I didn't sign up for dipshit neighbors.

So it starts off with shit like, "hows it going man?"

I'm like, "have you tried getting your mower going?"

For like five minutes I was king of the fucking table.

Then I fucking owned myself.

I hurled another flippant remark, grabbed some bottled beer with a lime in the top, and just soaked myself with beer because the fucking lime made the shit spew everywhere when I tried to drink out of the bottle.

Needless to say, I got laughed at.

ALOT.

I don't really care...live and learn.

Cheers, and fuck Cinco De Lamo.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2004

$7.85 an hour???? Christ man, I will graduate from college next summer and I make $14.00 an hour as an alarm dispatcher. Look around for a new job!
                              http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                              Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                              Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• vanzilla
                                Veteran
                                • Jul 2004

See man - that's why I love this guy. I read this and laughed my ass off!

How can anybody not read that and laugh?

Jesterstar = King of Comedy.

No offense BOB, I dig ya bro and feel your pain. This is just some funny shit, that's all.
                                Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

Working...