• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
    Man, I'm feeling rather generous today!
    Hey bro, I can spare a $20 if you need it...
    Pay it back when you can or just give a $20 to someone else who could use it.

It's not cherity either, just a friend helping to ease a temporary burdon of another friend.

It's here if you need it...

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vanzilla
      How can anybody not read that and laugh?
      In a way Zill, I get what you're saying. I get the similar reaction after I've seen a pic of Jizzy's ugly mug. I'll compare it to takin' the ruggies to the zoo. It's like seeing a baboon's ass. You don't wanna look but you cannot help yourself because you know you'll laugh your collective ass off cos it's so ugly that it's surreal.

Personally, I think Jizz could make more money by professionally impersonating a primates asshole than he makes in the mailroom.

Then again, what else does Jizz have to offer society? It's either hiding out in a basement mailroom or mopping floors at McDonald's all whilst frightening children.

Would you like fries wit dat? *drool*
      Last edited by MAX; 05-06-2005, 01:20 AM.
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Jesterstar
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

You know, I could go all into how Bill Gates downsized my $25 an hour job with Microsoft...how I graduated from college with a 4.0...how George W. Bush has fucking destroyed the economy so badly out here that all you can get is, at best, a $8 an hour job...how I struggle to raise and feed three kids that aren't even biologically mine...how many meals I've skipped to ensure that they get fed and clothed...how I had to take time off of working to support them and ease them through the transition of my Mother passing on (and they were very close to their Gandmother). I could go into all of that and tell Jester about all the sacrifices I've made for my kids, how much I've given up and how much I've let slip away to provide for others, but why bother? All he's going to do is shout "owned!" at everyone and make himself look like even more of a cocksucker than he already is. But I guess I can blame Jester for having my job with Microsoft outsourced, since he voted for George and his "great economic growth" anyway...as Jester's such a diehard republican he can't even see straight.

Still, the point remains, why bother? Anybody who cares knows what sort of family man I am, and Jesterstar...he doesn't even matter HERE, let alone in my life. Now, I'll be proud to admit that I've razzed him good naturedly in other threads, but I've never been malicious about it.

That's about to change.

Well, maybe; at this point, it's so irrelevant to me, I doubt seriously I'm even going to bother with him. I don't generally care to waste my energy on garbage such as him.

See that is the Differance between you and me. I'm a DOER and your really one of those people that sits around and blames others for the fact your not worth a 8 dollar a hour job. Sorry to hear your not LIVING IT UP LIKE JESTERSTAR!!!!!!!

SMOKING WEED DRINKING BEERS LICKING AND BANGING PUSSY ALL NIGHT LONG..........Let me know if I can Mail you 5 Bucks or as you refer to it.................A Hours worth of work.

OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED!!!!!!!!!!

KAAAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
          See that is the Differance between you and me. I'm a DOER and your really one of those people that sits around and blames others for the fact your not worth a 8 dollar a hour job. Sorry to hear your not LIVING IT UP LIKE JESTERSTAR!!!!!!!

SMOKING WEED DRINKING BEERS LICKING AND BANGING PUSSY ALL NIGHT LONG..........Let me know if I can Mail you 5 Bucks or as you refer to it.................A Hours worth of work.

OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED!!!!!!!!!!

KAAAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Again, it's worth repeating - he's not even remotely relevant here...more useful as a side-show attraction then anything else. He certainly doesn't post anything actually worth reading, so...why expend the effort? It's futile, and as such it's hardly even a passing fart in my daily life. Thus, I don't care.

Jester, I have to ask though, seriously...you got rather upset a while back that I referred to "God" as the universes ultimate math wizard, or something along those lines.

The question: Do you believe in God, Jester? I'm actually seriously interested in finding out where you stand on the whole concept of a deity.
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Jesterstar
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Again, it's worth repeating - he's not even remotely relevant here...more useful as a side-show attraction then anything else. He certainly doesn't post anything actually worth reading, so...why expend the effort? It's futile, and as such it's hardly even a passing fart in my daily life. Thus, I don't care.

Jester, I have to ask though, seriously...you got rather upset a while back that I referred to "God" as the universes ultimate math wizard, or something along those lines.

The question: Do you believe in God, Jester? I'm actually seriously interested in finding out where you stand on the whole concept of a deity.
            Yes I am your GOD............Next question.

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Yes I am your GOD............Next question.
              Learn how to read english.

Do you believe in God?

Answer, please.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Learn how to read english.

Do you believe in God?

Answer, please.
                Yea I do. I beleive that there is a consistant Energy that bonds and binds us all together as one whole being. I do not beleive in the Definition of God that the Christians and Jews and all that bullshit present God as being either man or woman judging us to send us to heaven or hell. I beleive that God is something that exists inside of us and I beleive that the engery is something we can tap into and acheive increidlbe things.

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Fuck, even my five year old can answer a question properly when one is put to him. Doesn't say much for your education, does it...I guess that's why you're so easily owned on a daily basis by any number of people here.

But...Dr. Love owned you the best.
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Yea I do. I beleive that there is a consistant Energy that bonds and binds us all together as one whole being. I do not beleive in the Definition of God that the Christians and Jews and all that bullshit present God as being either man or woman judging us to send us to heaven or hell. I beleive that God is something that exists inside of us and I beleive that the engery is something we can tap into and acheive increidlbe things.
                    Ahh...well, that explains a lot.

Tell me, do you worship trees, too? How about the sun? Do you worship your DVD player? Maybe you worship the telephone and believe it will give you divine intervention?

Fuck, what a fool.
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Tell me, do you worship trees, too? How about the sun? Do you worship your DVD player? Maybe you worship the telephone and believe it will give you divine intervention?

Fuck, what a fool.
                      Now that I think about it, maybe you SHOULD worship those things, at least THOSE things are tangible essences.

Maybe there's some cosmic wind waiting to sweep you away into some eternal paradise where you live happily ever after?

Fuck, I knew you were stupid.
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Fuck, what a fool.
                        God doesn't have a Ego Problem like fags like you. It doesn't need to be worshiped. You just have to acknowledge it and connect with it.

Worship is for FAGS.

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Yea I do. I beleive that there is a consistant Energy that bonds and binds us all together as one whole being.

Kinda like the Force?

I do not beleive in the Definition of God that the Christians and Jews and all that bullshit present God as being either man or woman judging us to send us to heaven or hell.

But you believe in something equally fucking stupid, if not MORE stupid.

I beleive that God is something that exists inside of us

Spoken like a true idiot that swallows whatever mystical new age bullshit comes his direction hook, line and sinker[/B]

and I beleive that the engery is something we can tap into and acheive increidlbe things.
                          Lurn how to spel, num nuts.
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Now that I think about it, maybe you SHOULD worship those things, at least THOSE things are tangible essences.

Maybe there's some cosmic wind waiting to sweep you away into some eternal paradise where you live happily ever after?

Fuck, I knew you were stupid.
                            Where did I say I beleived in a Paradise after death. I beleive the energy that I use to exist goes on existing after I am dead but I know this is hard for your fragile little mind to understand but I said nothing of heaven or hell.

YOUR OWNED>

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

God doesn't have a Ego Problem like fags like you. It doesn't need to be worshiped. You just have to acknowledge it and connect with it.

Worship is for FAGS.
                              Hail the sun, the sun will set you free?

Fucking retard. Mystical energy force new age SUCKER...hey, I got a fucking bridge to sell you, assfuck. Faggot ass fucking moron cocksucking son of a bitch mother fucker.

FUCK YOU and your FICTIONAL GOD.
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Where did I say I beleived in a Paradise after death. I beleive the energy that I use to exist goes on existing after I am dead but I know this is hard for your fragile little mind to understand but I said nothing of heaven or hell.

YOUR OWNED>
                                Fuck you you fucking ass fucking, cock licking, AIDS ridden piece of shit homeless ass banging fucking dickweed prick licker. Go rot your fucking HIV invested faggot ass cock off in the mouth of some homeless bum you piece of shit MYTH believing asshole. Fucking retard can't spell for a shit dumb ass mother fucking faggot asshole cumguzzler.

OWNED.
                                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...