Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

FLAB: My cunt is heavily shielded with flabby fat and my ass carries a firepower greater than half the U.S. Army. It's defenses are designed around a direct large-scale diet. A small one-inch cock should be able to penetrate the outer defense.

PETE: (Pointing at FLAB's gunt) Pardon me for asking, Lisa, but what good is my tiny one-inch going to be against that?

FLAB: Well, my stomach doesn't consider a small one-inch penis to be any threat, or my stretch marks would provide a tighter defense. An analysis of my gunt provided by Southern California Health Services has demonstrated a further weakness in my anal cavity. The approach will not be easy. You are required to maneuver straight down this trench and skim the surface to this point (points at her gunt). The target area is only two meters wide. It's a gigantic pisshole complete with a clit that has 15,000 men's saliva on it, right below the 13-inch belly button. The shaft leads directly to the larget uterus ever created. A precise hit of whiskey-poisoned cumm will start a chain reaction which should destroy Southern California.

(A murmer of disbelief runs through the room.)

FLAB: Only a one-inch cock will be able to penetrate and set up a chain reaction. The shaft is fat-shielded, so you'll have to put all your out-of-shape weight behind it.

BRETT: That's impossible, even for PETE.

PETE: It's not impossible. I used to bull's-eye my fat sister in my garage back home. Her gunt's not much bigger than two meters.

FLAB: Then man your one-inch! And may your noseplug be with you!
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• pete
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      FLAB: My cunt is heavily shielded with flabby fat and my ass carries a firepower greater than half the U.S. Army. It's defenses are designed around a direct large-scale diet. A small one-inch cock should be able to penetrate the outer defense.

PETE: (Pointing at FLAB's gunt) Pardon me for asking, Lisa, but what good is my tiny one-inch going to be against that?

FLAB: Well, my stomach doesn't consider a small one-inch penis to be any threat, or my stretch marks would provide a tighter defense. An analysis of my gunt provided by Southern California Health Services has demonstrated a further weakness in my anal cavity. The approach will not be easy. You are required to maneuver straight down this trench and skim the surface to this point (points at her gunt). The target area is only two meters wide. It's a gigantic pisshole complete with a clit that has 15,000 men's saliva on it, right below the 13-inch belly button. The shaft leads directly to the larget uterus ever created. A precise hit of whiskey-poisoned cumm will start a chain reaction which should destroy Southern California.

(A murmer of disbelief runs through the room.)

FLAB: Only a one-inch cock will be able to penetrate and set up a chain reaction. The shaft is fat-shielded, so you'll have to put all your out-of-shape weight behind it.

BRETT: That's impossible, even for PETE.

PETE: It's not impossible. I used to bull's-eye my fat sister in my garage back home. Her gunt's not much bigger than two meters.

FLAB: Then man your one-inch! And may your noseplug be with you!
      My sister, huh?

You are one fucking punk. I feel for your mother. someone should shoot her. Put her out of her misery.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

But pete, it's just comedy right?
        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pete
          My sister, huh?

You are one fucking punk. I feel for your mother. someone should shoot her. Put her out of her misery.
          Oh, I'm sorry, PETE. Did I offend you? You should tell your love interest to not be so liberal when giving her your password.

Why don't you go drink something, you has-been?

I'll pass my mom the message.
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• pete
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

rikk75 (11:39:32 PM): would i want to fuck you if i thought you were ugly?

fabshadow313 (11:39:41 PM): you did lms! LMAO!

rikk75 (11:39:54 PM): lol...i never fucked that skank

rikk75 (11:40:00 PM): i talked dirty with her, but that's it

rikk75 (11:40:05 PM): she's disgusting rikk75 (11:40:08 PM): send me another one

fabshadow313 (11:40:12 PM): did you know how ugly she was? rikk75 (11:40:16 PM): no!!

fabshadow313 (11:40:20 PM): hehehe

Rikk, you are a never was. You're a virtual penis

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

LMFAO!! I never said half of that shit. Having fun changing shit, brother? I know I never said half of that.:p

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• pete
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

LMFAO!! I never said half of that shit. Having fun changing shit, brother? I know I never said half of that.:p

rikk75 (10:58:42 PM): i like very much, after lots of intense sex but no cumming yet (on my part anyway), to suddenly pause and suddenly sit up with the woman and just softly kiss her for like five minutes...no touching...just a sort of moment to appreciate softly kissing her before lying back and continuing

It's all you.

and it's not half bad.

It's very funny shit

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

It's not all me, brother. Either you or her has changed some of that shit. Christ, you've probably taken it from your own conversations with her, brother. There's no way I could talk dirty that well.:p
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• pete
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

rikk75 (11:11:38 PM): i can imagine the feel of your tongue touching my prick

rikk75 (11:11:51 PM): take it all in your mouth

rikk75 (11:12:01 PM): but i want you to have sucked on an ice cube for a minute first

rikk75 (11:12:25 PM): and then feed it to your mouth

rikk75 (11:14:34 PM): i'm fingering you and putting your wet clit between my fingers as you lick my balls rikk75 (11:14:49 PM): i play with your ass too

Comment

• pete
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

I didn't edit your shit man.

She was copying and pasting it at such a furious pace, I was laughing my ass off and I doubt she had time to edit your stuff. Although, she clearly removed many of her responses.

But come on man. The shit is funny.

Comment

• pete
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

rikk75 (11:15:51 PM): i lie back on the bed and you sit on me...i suck you slowly and carefull as you slowly suck my cock

rikk75 (11:16:04 PM): i lick your clit and also slide one finger in your ass

rikk75 (11:17:14 PM): i continue tasting you for while...

rikk75 (11:17:26 PM): i turn you on your back and lick and suck your pussy, playing with it with my fingers

rikk75 (11:19:06 PM): i keep working on your pussy, lick and fingering it, my hand cupping your ass from underneath and my other hand working inside your pussy and on and around your clit

rikk75 (11:19:19 PM): i love tasting you as you explode

rikk75 (11:20:29 PM): god, lisa...if you were within driving distance, i would be there in a heartbeat and fuck you all night

Comment

• tjvhou812
                          Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

PETE: I would really love max's balls on my chin
                          Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                            Sniper
                            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by pete
                            I didn't edit your shit man.

She was copying and pasting it at such a furious pace, I was laughing my ass off and I doubt she had time to edit your stuff. Although, she clearly removed many of her responses.

But come on man. The shit is funny.
                            Not half as funny as the rest of the stuff on this thread..

Roflmao.... brilliant boys.. fucking brilliant!!!

Comment

• academic punk
                              Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

I'm ashamed that this vitriol is going on in a thread i started. Harumph!

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                                Sniper
                                • Oct 2004

It's not all me, brother. Either you or her has changed some of that shit. Christ, you've probably taken it from your own conversations with her, brother. There's no way I could talk dirty that well.:p
                                WHAT??? Meaning your not a cyber-sex-god!!!! Bastard!!!!

Comment

Working...