• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seenbad
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pete
    No - I meant that sincerely.

sorry you can't simply read without prejudice.
    No problem. I can forgive because I'm fuckin huge like that.
    sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• pete
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by seenbad
      See, even the fag thinks you should knock it off.

THAT is some SERIOUS SHIT people!
      I posted my penis for all god's creatures (and mistakes) to enjoy.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

I posted my penis for all god's creatures (and mistakes) to enjoy.
        You have a penis, FAB?
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• seenbad
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

In all seriousness though, really-

Have you guys noticed how obnoxiously fucking huge that ridiculous refrigerator is STICKIED at the top of this forum?

Who the fuck runs this HOLE??

You wanna talk about being pissed off? That shit is INFURIATING.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

It's larg, though, Seenie.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• pete
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              Yeah, I'm lying.

Calling everyone else retards because they don't believe a cunt that impersonates 12-year-olds and attacks a 21-year-old girl and her friends on the internet claiming sex abuse...

Yawn. The nutcases you meet on the internet...at least the site saw fit to ban you.

GUNT.
              Listen rikk:

No one has my password.

My fun is done for no one elses pleasure but my own.

I don't care about you, this place or anything else that takes this shit seriously.

I live for my own pleasure. I saw the PM's, I posted them, I will post more. No BIGGIE.

I don't have to worry about ramifications because in my wisdom I never left a sordid trail such as yours.

Live with it. Laugh with me. Love with us all.

We need no divisions.

United we stand!!!

Call off your sad brigade of pussies. It cannot stop the truth from coming out, It's biblical. The truth always comes out.

If you did not dwell on your resentment you would realise that you will forge stronger bonds through honesty.

There, there sweet prince.

Pete

Comment

• seenbad
                Commando
                • Jan 2004

If you did not dwell on your resentment you would realise that you will forge stronger bonds through honesty.
                I may have just had a life changing moment.

Comment

• pete
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

I may have just had a life changing moment.
                  I knew you would relate to my forced reckoning of KARMA.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Did FAB just urge you to post that? Every fucking person posting here saw FAB just posting, dumbass. The "your" instead of "you're"? One person posting with a slight bit of intelligence and creativity and proper grammar and the other a complete numbskull (take that as a slight compliment, PETE). The use of "pRIKK". The comments about being a teacher. The comments about the losers supporting the drivel. That's such standard FAB fare.

I guess you don't have the truth on your side, eh idiots?

Post whatever you want tomorrow. I await it with pleasure. I could give a flying fuck.

One day, you'll both realize how truly pathetic and futile this is. But until then, we'll enjoy own Great Exhibition...the two most fucked up people to ever post in VH land. Congratulations.

I know you'll go to bed angry, both of you. I'll go to bed laughing.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

No problem. I can forgive because I'm fuckin huge like that.
                      Hang like a Horse.
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• pete
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Did FAB just urge you to post that? Every fucking person posting here saw FAB just posting, dumbass. The "your" instead of "you're"? One person posting with a slight bit of intelligence and creativity and proper grammar and the other a complete numbskull (take that as a slight compliment, PETE). The use of "pRIKK". The comments about being a teacher. The comments about the losers supporting the drivel. That's such standard FAB fare.

I guess you don't have the truth on your side, eh idiots?

Post whatever you want tomorrow. I await it with pleasure. I could give a flying fuck.

One day, you'll both realize how truly pathetic and futile this is. But until then, we'll enjoy own Great Exhibition...the two most fucked up people to ever post in VH land. Congratulations.

I know you'll go to bed angry, both of you. I'll go to bed laughing.
                        anger leads to stress - stress to death

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

anger leads to stress - stress to death
                          And suicide for PETE, right FAB?
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• seenbad
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2004

I knew you would relate to my forced reckoning of KARMA.
                            The irony in that statement is appalling. Think about that before you think your somehow special.

Comment

• pete
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

I am a singular person who feels your entire life (this message board) is a joke for my amusement. If you sleep well, great.

Do not think that my pleasure is motivated by anyone other than me. That would underestimate me.

I am but a simple minded cat and you are cheap yarn.

Comment

• pete
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

The irony in that statement is appalling. Think about that before you think your somehow special.
                                You think you're special (and it is cute) - I live for the carnivorous and instantaneous pleasures that present itself to me.

Comment

Working...