X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I really wasn't expecting PETE to melt down like this, even though I was pretty sure he was in with FAB for a good while now. Disappointing really. Perhaps SoCalChell should have sent him an e-mail on how FAB fucks over all of her "friends," especially the male ones.

Comment

• academic punk
      Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Perhaps SoCalChell should have sent him an e-mail on how FAB fucks over all of her "friends," especially the male ones.
      I think that right there is exactly WHY the self-destructive prick did it!

Comment

• academic punk
        Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
        Admittedly...Rikk and Fab combined would have been a SCARY fucking combination...even I would have ran from that encounter...and that's saying something right there...

Y'know, the very night that pete's transcripts are from is when the Pope and Terri Schiavo both died.

Makes you think, HMMMMMMMMMM????

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
          Admittedly...Rikk and Fab combined would have been a SCARY fucking combination...even I would have ran from that encounter...and that's saying something right there...
          LMFAO. In all honesty, I don't remember ever saying that. But I probably did. Truth is, I said a lot to keep that bitch happy and at bay (and giving me info on the other idiots and also getting her to do some dirty work). But even I didn't know then how fucking evil and sick she really was.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
            Why was he demodded in the first place?
            Acute alcohol poisoning simultaneously pickled his brain & turned him into a dullard.
            Last edited by Matt White; 05-26-2005, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• vanzilla
              Veteran
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
              Acute alcohol poisoning simultaneously pickled his brain & turned hin into a dullard.
              Sounds like a guitarist I think we all know.
              Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Yeah. PETE turned into EDDIE...except PETE was never worth anything in the first place.
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• vanzilla
                  Veteran
                  • Jul 2004

I think his first album "GUNTRIDER" was by far his most creative piece of work. But then the GUNT truly became too big for it's britches.
                  Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I agree. Mind you, he did have some notable work after GUNTRIDER.

For instance, PHYSICAL GUNTITTI and IN THROUGH THE GUNT DOOR had a lot of good tracks. TRAMPLED UNDERGUNT, GUNTMIR and IN THE GUNT are all fantastic rock songs. And the concept live album about stinky, unwashed pussy THE GUNT REMAINS THE SAME was also a winning film.

Too bad PETE is almost 40, a point during which Eddie was already considering reuniting with his first singer.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Layed Low by GUNT. 'Tis a sad tale........

Comment

• tjvhou812
                        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

I agree. Mind you, he did have some notable work after GUNTRIDER.

For instance, PHYSICAL GUNTITTI and IN THROUGH THE GUNT DOOR had a lot of good tracks. posted by rikk.

dont forget, all we are is Gunts in the wind
                        Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• academic punk
                          Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Might as well GUNT!!!

Yeah, baby, GUNT!!!

Come on and GUNT!!!

Go aheeeead and GUNT!!!

Comment

• seenbad
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2004

shhh.....you here that?!

Exactly!
                            sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• vanzilla
                              Veteran
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by seenbad
                              shhh.....you here that?!

Exactly!
                              Sharky pointed out that no one posted in the AI thread, even though the winner was announced a few days ago.

Funny, I always thought that thread ment so much to so many.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

FAB and PETE are dead. They were shot and killed a la the ending in BONNIE AND CLYDE except BONNIE AND CLYDE were:

1) Cool.

2) Not fat.

3) Not ugly.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...