X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!:p...especially A NEW IP!!
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• tjvhou812
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Pete: rikk i need your hand, the gunt is sucking me right in

Rikk: here pete hurry grab my dick and pull yourself up

Gunt: nobody here gets out alive...put your dick back in your pants
      b4 i swallow your friend

Pete: put it away rikk, please, just do as the gunt says

Rikk: then then fuckyou pete, i dont give a fuck, im getting the hell outta here, i can pull my dick myself
      Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

PETE signals for attention, and the room falls silent.

PETE
        The Gunt has made a critical error and the time for our attack has come.

This causes a stir. PETE turns to a holographic model of
        the FLAB's pussy, her mom's house and the protecting deflector
        shield of fat, slime and hair.

PETE
        The data brought to us by the FLAB's gynecologist pinpoints the exact location of the Gunt's vagina underneath all that fat. We also know that the pubic systems of this gunt are not yet fully operational. With her insane urge to avenge her disgraced breasts spread throughout the internet in a vain effort to get back at the Pen, her gunt is relatively unprotected. But most important of all, we've learned that her rank clit is actually visible just between the fifteenth and sixteenth layers of fat over what's left of the vagina, in the area our analysts have called The Stinking Death Zone.

A volley of spirited chatter erupts from the crowd of five imaginary friends in PETE's mind, allegedly sitting on the empty couches and staring at him in his basement.

PETE (cont)
        Many gynecologists died to bring us this information. Admiral SPMUSICPLYR, please.

Admiral SPMUSICPLYR steps forward and points at the holograph, singling out the gunt's fat field and the forest land of pubes.

SPMUSICPLYR
        You can see here the gunt sitting on a sea of slime that orbits the forest land of pubes. Although the vericose vein defense mechanism on this gunt is not yet operational because it's been hard at working making sure nobody enjoys looking at the FLAB's breasts, the gunt does have a strong defense mechanism. It is protected by
        a fat shield, which is generated from the 765 tubs of Ben & Jerry's Rocky Road Ice Cream the Flab injests every single day. The Ben and Jerry's company must be deactivated if any attack is to be attempted, as the Flab can simply not stop eating fatty ice cream. Actually, if you get rid of Ben & Jerry's, she may move on to Hagendas, or even worse, margarine with huge blocks of cheese. Anyway, once the fat shield is down, PETE's one-inch will create a perimeter, while his semen flies into the superstructure of gunt and fat and attempts to conceive the ugliest child ever born.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Ah, a classic thread.
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Holy shit my sides!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

How did I miss this before?
            23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Ahhh...THIS brings back memories...

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

This is one of the ten greatest threads ever assembled at the Army.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

2005? Holy shiite Batman, as it been that long?!

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Did someone say STAR GUNT?
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Ahh, how I've missed this...

Brings a tear to my eye re-reading...
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...