Say something nasty about the person posting above you!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

bi-racial babies are the cutest. I'm "aunt" to one and she's the sweetest, prettiest thing in the world.
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FasterPussycat
      Twist all you want. But you know what, at the end of day my conscience is clear and I am proud of myself for sticking up for minority which you are not even willing to do so.
      You will be always a sell-out, Uncle Tom. Live with it….

And deep down in your heart, you probably know what a lowly and cowardly person you are!!!! COWARD, SELL-OUT
      Your conscience is clear because your conscience is about hating people! Come out and admit you racist bitch! You hate RIKK because he's black, and you hate me because I am a JEWISH/CATHOLIC Liberal!

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
        Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
        bi-racial babies are the cutest. I'm "aunt" to one and she's the sweetest, prettiest thing in the world.
        my uncle also married a black women...and their kids are so adorable

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
          and the best part is the father was mixed already, so she's german, fillipino, and black. Too cute for words. She's got her father's asian eyes. I guess almond-shaped would be the way to describe them?
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FasterPussycat
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Did I ever tell you guys that a great group of patriotic American Anti-Fascists, THE SOUTHERN LAW POVERTY CENTER, has stated that a new ploy of racist scum is to go out and trivialize racism by making absurd, pseudo-anti-racist remarks? They are sort of agent provocateurs meant to trivialize injustices by making people think that those that stand against REAL racism are whiny assholes! I suspected this when I saw this bitch crying like she was about the word WIGGER, which is in itself anti-racist since it points out how middle-class white kids belittle African-Americans by stealing their culture and ignoring their poverty! You've shown your true colors CUNT! White (powa')!

I hate you FASTERPUSSYSCUM! You've reached a new low! Why don't you go dawn a hood bitch and leave us alone!

You know nick...I’ve been reading your posts at FrontLine.
            And you come off as a quite intelligent person. You know the whole story. I know you do. I have to put up with shits because I wave the” race flag” according to Mez. I understand that you are sticking up for rikk, but do not twist the truth. Rikk of all people hate me for what I did is beyond my comprehension.

DLR 7884 did not just say wigger, he use the word Ebonic.
            you have to read the sentence in whole contex and tell me that's not racist remark.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

I hate you because you've been a racist pig since you got here. Not just because you bash Dave or attack tons of cool people just to get attention. I hate you because I'm black and you hate black people.

Nothing worse than a racist. You know, there are other cultures in the world and you should be tolerant. You wouldn't believe even the minimal shit I put up with that really hurt me..."Frizzy-haired faggot", "Darkie", "Uncle Tom", "Go hang from a tree"...I put up with so much of this shit growing up. And now to read it from ignorant trailer trash like yourself...it hurts.
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
                Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                and the best part is the father was mixed already, so she's german, fillipino, and black. Too cute for words. She's got her father's asian eyes. I guess almond-shaped would be the way to describe them?
                awe that sounds cute

Comment

• FasterPussycat
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl

Good for you, I mean that sincerely. I have to put with a lot of shit because I have complained DLR 7884's remark, which I found highly racist to the webbies. And rikk hates me and for that which I find ironic.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Good for you, I mean that sincerely. I have to put with a lot of shit because I have complained DLR 7884's remark, which I found highly racist to the webbies. And rikk hates me and for that which I find ironic.
                    One day you'll watch MISSISSIPI BURNING and realize that you are way behind the times...
                    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• eddy van halen
                      Groupie
                      • May 2005

there's my pussycat

Comment

• FasterPussycat
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Rikk
                        I hate you because you've been a racist pig since you got here. Not just because you bash Dave or attack tons of cool people just to get attention. I hate you because I'm black and you hate black people.

Nothing worse than a racist. You know, there are other cultures in the world and you should be tolerant. You wouldn't believe even the minimal shit I put up with that really hurt me..."Frizzy-haired faggot", "Darkie", "Uncle Tom", "Go hang from a tree"...I put up with so much of this shit growing up. And now to read it from ignorant trailer trash like yourself...it hurts.
                        Here you go...twist the truth.
                        Yes...DLR 7884 is the kind of person who would make those comment.
                        You call him your brother don't you?
                        like i said twist all you want. too many people have read my thread "to jackass mez the clown". and they know the truth.
                        you are a coward, rikk and a sell-out...live with it.

Comment

• FasterPussycat
                          • Apr 2005

hello, eddy! what up?

Comment

• eddy van halen
                            Groupie
                            • May 2005

hello, eddy! what up?
                            not much...you still going at it w/these fools

Comment

• FasterPussycat
                              • Apr 2005

you are early today, eddy!

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
                                Full Member Status

• May 2005

well i don't kno i wasn't around for that......but i don't apreciate being attacked just cause i think their coments are funny i happen to think these guys that you continue to bash are cool!!!!

Comment

Working...