Say something nasty about the person posting above you!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FasterPussycat
    Gosh...i really pity you.

i hope you find some peace with yourself!!!!

twat
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FasterPussycat

rating doesn't matter soul does!!!!
      that's what the makers of Soul Plane said!

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
        that's what the makers of Soul Plane said!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

wait for the sequel titled, Soul Train
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Ally, I want to dim the lights and lay you back on the bed so i can see the reflection of the flames dance on your flesh as i gently pull your legs apart and slowly move in with my tongue.
            Just the tip of it at first, very gently stroking your..............

Ok that's enough, I respect you too much to get all nasty with you likt that.

But i couldn't refuse the urge to get a tad frisky on ya, hun.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
              Ally, I want to dim the lights and lay you back on the bed so i can see the reflection of the flames dance on your flesh as i gently pull your legs apart and slowly move in with my tongue.

Catheter once spooged his own man butter into his own eye
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Ever considered writing books for lonely, bored and unsatisfied housewives???

One could be titled "The Ice Cream Man"...

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                Originally posted by Nitro Express
                ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                Originally posted by VanHalener
                ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                Originally posted by FORD
                ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

admit it, the soul plane joke made you hot.

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
                    Full Member Status

• May 2005

holy fuck the topics in this thread sure change alot:confused: and how the hell did it get to page 13:confused:

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                      Catheter once spooged his own man butter into his own eye
                      ROTMFFLMMFAO, damn that was great use of a personal tragedy right there. Hats off to you, bro!

Have you ever considered a career in commercials?
                      You'd be great at product placement, bro, lmmfao.

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                        Ever considered writing books for lonely, bored and unsatisfied housewives???

One could be titled "The Ice Cream Man"...

Hey, I go the extra mile and then add 5 more.
                        I may just take your idea and write a book during my down time.

Hmmm, "Down Time" there's a title for an oral sex book, eh?

Comment

• Cathedral
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                          admit it, the soul plane joke made you hot.

No Baby, YOU are the one that makes me HOT.
                          You are spunky, realistic, sexy, adorable, and if it weren't for your finace.....I'd plan my next vaca in your neck of the woods and see what happens.

But i'm not into dick blocking people, especially JG...I respect him too much for that.
                          he's a lucky man to have a level headed Republican like yourself to call sweetheart.

I shall have to settle for the fantasy, for now........

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

As i was folding my pants and throwing them over tha back of the chair, she came from the bathroom looking like an angel in her white satin teddy.
                            The glow of her skin as she appeared to move towards me in slow motion, her movements stirring the air so sensually that the candle's flames took on a seductive motion casting shadows of the rooms contents on the wall.

I dropped to my knees and inched towards her until my lips made contact with her belly, i riased the teddy then i kissed her stomach so gently as i pulled her tight into my arms.
                            The smell of vanilla on her skin made my heart skip and i reached out to slide her panties down her legs.
                            I spun her slowly around to aim her toward the bed and with a sigh she sat down and opened her thighs to invite me in.

She leaned back and supported her body with her arms behind her and let her head fall back as my tongue made contact with her clitorus.

As i let my tongue move up and down her warm and moist lips i could hear her moaning quietly and she began to quiver with a periodic twitch that told me she was eager to let her juices flow for me, and i was desperate to taste her sweet hot cum in my mouth.

In the next beat of my heart she let out a groan and filled my mouth with all that was inside her and i took her clit between my teeth and continued the assault with increasing fury and her groans were becoming more and more audible, increasing in intensity as she began to squirm and call out my name in a way that made my organ swell in anticipation of what she was about to demand in a firm and erotic tone, "I want you inside me, NOW"................

LMMFAO, I'm dyin over here - Al pacino

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                              Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                              Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                              [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                              Originally posted by VanHalener
                              ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                              Originally posted by FORD
                              ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Egads!
                                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...