Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • classicdude
    Foot Soldier
    • Apr 2004

OMG......"Shakes the Clown".....you mean I wasn't alone in witnessing that???

Comment

• BenJammin
      Foot Soldier
      • Feb 2004

Yeah, I'm a real glutton for punishment.... I actually bought the DVD!

It has it's moments, like HardRock brought up... 'Peanut butter pussy', and the whole mime, clown, and rodeo clown rivalry/heirarchy.

The mimes just freaking and scared shitless when they see the clowns coming. Who would've known! lol

"You clowns are on drugs!" (who hasn't heard that before, hahaha)

Also, don't forget Binky is now the voice of Spongebob.
      "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• BenJammin
        Foot Soldier
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
        Dude...you have kewel taste in Film!!!

Omega Man blew my mind so much when I was about 12 that I asked my Mom for the book for my birthday and she got it for me (I Am Legend by Richard Matheson).

I was a huge Kirk Douglas fan as a kid. The War Wagon, The Vikings, etc. Lonely Are The Brave was a trip.

And Shakes The Klown.....LMFAO!!!

Who could forget Aunt Esther sipping booze at the bar and having this little conversation:

Peanut Butter Pussy

Oh yeah, forgot to say I caught the tail end of War Wagon just a few days before your post! (on AMC I think). Damn it makes you depressed to see all that gold get lost. But hey, it went to a good cause.
        "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Coulda been worse....the very FIRST time I saw Treasure Of The Sierra Madres with Bogie I was tripping on acid while playing cards with some friends.

I kinda freaked out at the end, where they get in the dust storm and all the gold dust blows away....

"They went through ALL THAT SHIT FOR NOTHING!!!!"

:eek:

Comment

Working...