X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
    Well...at least it's SEMI-more believable than Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart...
    And here I thought Harrison Ford was done rolling around with skeletons after The Last Crusade...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

So does that mean that every guy who can't keep a whife or eaven get one is a fag?
      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
      Originally posted by Nitro Express
      ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
      Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
      [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
      Originally posted by VanHalener
      ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
      Originally posted by FORD
      ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Mr. G
        Roadie
        • Jun 2004

He must be pretty powerful to piss you off so much. Sounds like a bunch of imature teenage wine.

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

Tom & his latest "beard".

Lousy actor. Hell, the guy couldn't keep up with Mimi Rodgers......and SHE'S SMOKIN'!!!

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Terry
            Cruise is a fag.

Runty fucker couldn't knock up Mimi Rogers or Kidman.

Was it really needed for Cruise to go on Oprah and tell us who he's dating? Can't tell who's sadder; Cruise or the members of Oprah's audience who were yelling and shouting because Tom Cruise was happy....like they live in some fictional world where they are friends with him and he gives a shit about them.

The guy can't act his way out of a wet nutsack. Just another Hollywood thespian way too overpayed, overexposed and lacking talent. As such, I fully expect him to appear on Inside the Actor's Studio with James Lipton, if he hasn't already. Maybe Katie Holmes can sit next to them and they can all discuss her riviting performances on Dawson's Creek that attracted Cruise to her, er....um.....'talent'.
            Great post! I hate these housewife bitches that act as if they're really worried about TOM and KATIE, BRAD and JENNIFER...me? I just want to make sure there's plenty of beer in the fridge, money in the bank and pussy in my bed (and no, not my cat).

CRUISE can't act. Too many idiot "actors" that aren't actually that good. EDWARD NORTON, he can act. BRAD PITT. I have to admit that he can definitely act. BEN AFFLECK, he can't fucking act. He sucks.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
              So does that mean that every guy who can't keep a whife or eaven get one is a fag?
              Well no, not necessarily. Border-line fag, maybe.

Re-read my posts -- here I was wanting to see and hear more about the new Batman Begins movie and all Entertainment Tonight talked about was "Tom and Katie"!

At that point, I'd just had enough.

Add to the fact of seeing and hearing Tom blab about how he's so much in love --- VOMIT!

Even Nicole Kidman has commented on this whole OVERexposure of Cruise and his new whore.

Can't remember the quote but even she said it was 'unecessary'.

Us guys see it like this: After Nicole Kidman and Penelope Cruz, Tom is desperate to find a new girl just to say "Hey, I'm not gay! I love women! Here is my new girlfriend."

Fuck off, Tom.
              =V V=
              ole No.1 The finest
              EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Mr. G
                He must be pretty powerful to piss you off so much. Sounds like a bunch of imature teenage wine.
                When I want news and insight on to a movie HE has absolutely NOTHING to do with (ie; Batman Begins), yeah, THAT PISSES ME OFF!!
                =V V=
                ole No.1 The finest
                EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Tom IS gay. Every year when he cruises into town for the Toronto film festival, he hooks up with one or two guys for his hotel room...no joke. Used to work for a film production company and it was no secret was Cruise does with his extra-curricular time when he's in town.
                  Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Rikk
                    Tom IS gay. Every year when he cruises into town for the Toronto film festival, he hooks up with one or two guys for his hotel room...no joke. Used to work for a film production company and it was no secret was Cruise does with his extra-curricular time when he's in town.

You, liar!!!

You all just bitch about him 'cause you guys can't bang as many beautiful women as HE does (or did)...

As for Nicole Kidman complaining about HIS overexposure???
                    Well she should take a look at her own overbotoxed forehead (that makes her look mean when she tries to smile)...

I am tired of seing that albino in every fashion magasine, where she is, only because of her tooth pic figures...
                    Yea, Tom can do better!

... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• wychwood
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Apr 2004

Just last night, I was saying the same thing to my women. I'm beginning to think he really is gay. I don't give a rats ass if he were (it's his business) It's almost as though his publicity people are going outta there way to counteract the gay rumors of a few years back. It just seems that everytime he hooks up with a women he's sooo fucking in love. It was not that long ago, he was soooo in love with Nicole Kidman, then he was sooo in love with Penelope Cruz and now he's sooo in love with this new chick. Then of course he goes on Oprah each time to proclaim he loves these women sooo much. I'm not jealous or anything, admittedly he is a good looking dude I'm just sick too death of the media (and him) making such a big deal each and everytime his falls in love.

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
                        Full Member Status

• May 2005

nope 'cause that would make Dave one and Dave is far from being a fag....

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
                          Full Member Status

• May 2005

i agree Tom Cruise is a fag...i can't believe all the girls went crazy over him!! he is too phony

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
                            i agree Tom Cruise is a fag...i can't believe all the girls went crazy over him!! he is too phony
                            BINGO!

Thanks candiandlrgirl, you sweet thang!
                            =V V=
                            ole No.1 The finest
                            EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

You, liar!!!

You all just bitch about him 'cause you guys can't bang as many beautiful women as HE does (or did)...

As for Nicole Kidman complaining about HIS overexposure???
                              Well she should take a look at her own overbotoxed forehead (that makes her look mean when she tries to smile)...

I am tired of seing that albino in every fashion magasine, where she is, only because of her tooth pic figures...
                              Yea, Tom can do better!

LOL.

Nah, I'm not lying. That is pretty common knowledge in the T.O. film-industry. Dude could not come out of the closet now...no matter what people think about more liberal values, his career would be over. There's no fucking jealousy there!:p I'd rather be a rock star.

Agreed about Nicole though. She looked good one time I've seen her...DEAD CALM. Since then, blech. No thanks. Her face looks like it was run over by a mac truck and she's a very annoying actress.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

I think I've seen "Dead Calm" too... is it the one where Billy Zane is a psycho. on a boat?
                                If so, that movie was very good and Nicole as her own self (red head) was beautiful and had a very sexy accent.

Comment

Working...