X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • academic punk
    Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    We allow loony liberals on this forum, so why not 17 year olds?

FORD has been to this forum???

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

We allow loony liberals on this forum, so why not 17 year olds?

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Yes, I'm the Sheep Pen Cuntservative®.

I can be a real bitch.

Comment

• academic punk
          Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by MAX

Nonetheless, it's been mutually agreed that we must take Pussygunt down. I can count on your tonguelashing I hope?
          Re: Redballs, I think he made some comment to me that I don't know my punk history, and that I should read a book on the subject. Hello, paging Captain Schmuck? Look at my fucking name. Check my address. I live fucking within ten blocks of CBGB and MAX's Kansas City, the two clubs where punk supposedly started (CB's is now a tourist trap, MAX's is long gone). I used to write for SPIN magazine. A fuckin' 17 year old in the fucking boondocks is going to tell ME about Johnny Thunders???

Re: FPC: For how she has dared to talk to DG, she has earned my unadultered hatred and desreves banishment 100%.

BUT - if we do not have full confirmation that it's FAB, I say for now take the higher road and not bash FAB. I know Ragu is upset that she continues to get bashed here, and he swears that she says she has not been here (and Carmoine is nothing if not sincere).

If for no other reason, FOR CARMINE IF NO ONE ELSE OR ANY OTHER REASON, until we're sure of what's what, can we lay off the FAB-isms? (besides, if it's not her, which it MAY not be, we all just look foolish throwing these misguided barbs at the wrong person...)

Comment

• academic punk
            Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Yes, I'm the Sheep Pen Cuntservative®.

I can be a real bitch.

Finally. Something we agree on.

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
              Re: FPC: For how she has dared to talk to DG, she has earned my unadultered hatred and desreves banishment 100%.

BUT - if we do not have full confirmation that it's FAB, I say for now take the higher road and not bash FAB. I know Ragu is upset that she continues to get bashed here, and he swears that she says she has not been here (and Carmoine is nothing if not sincere).

If for no other reason, FOR CARMINE IF NO ONE ELSE OR ANY OTHER REASON, until we're sure of what's what, can we lay off the FAB-isms? (besides, if it's not her, which it MAY not be, we all just look foolish throwing these misguided barbs at the wrong person...)
              Bro,

This shit goes back sooooo fucking far that you have no idea. The insults being thrown at DG, Rikk, Nikk and myself are classic gunt. Exactly the right buttons are pushed. I like Carmine and all but after everything that's happened regarding said person over the years, he's being ignorant IMO. No offense to Carm personally but come on?!?!?!? The garbage that happened to Ally was proven 1000%. It can be denied until blue in the face but it was proven wholeheartedly. Fucking bullshit behavior.

That being said, DG is a very close friend of mine and I will not tolerate shit being said about her family. She can talk the talk and walk the walk with the most elite around. Howeva, Pussygunt beyond stepped over the fucking line and WILL pay.
              Last edited by MAX; 06-14-2005, 11:12 PM.
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

I think it's time for another GUNT WARS episode.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                  funny thing is she posted somewhere that she just started to learn French a couple of months ago....LMAO...AMAZING!

Coincidently...Fab speaks fluent French.

Yes,
                  She actually had fluent conversations with Jano and I...

:confused:
                  http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                  Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                  Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                  [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                  http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                  Originally posted by VanHalener
                  ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                  Originally posted by FORD
                  ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• academic punk
                    Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

So let's all just ignore to fucking death. she just wants the attention anyway.

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
                      Re: Redballs, I think he made some comment to me that I don't know my punk history, and that I should read a book on the subject. Hello, paging Captain Schmuck? Look at my fucking name. Check my address. I live fucking within ten blocks of CBGB and MAX's Kansas City, the two clubs where punk supposedly started (CB's is now a tourist trap, MAX's is long gone). I used to write for SPIN magazine. A fuckin' 17 year old in the fucking boondocks is going to tell ME about Johnny Thunders???

How about her coming back just two or three weeks ago with all the doctored IMs and getting PETE banned?

And there is NO WAY I will believe she isn't back. In fact, I know quite well some of the shit she's been up to. Not everything she's been up to has to do with posting. And beyond that, if she isn't posting as FASTER PUSSYCAT, then she's sending her info because only FAB would know or say some of the things PUSSYCAT is saying.

Beyond that, who are these three people that are GUESTS with AOL that can't be IP traced, online almost every time PUSSYCAT is online?
                      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I think it's time for another GUNT WARS episode.
                        I agree.

Your turn...bump the thread.
                        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Who's fucking stupid enough to serve as FLAB's courier service here? Who's got that kind of time to waste? I'd rather play solitaire on my PC all day than do that shit. You know the cyber they are getting in return cannot be memorable.

But you know what, somebody is doing it, so there is a stupid fuck here somewhere.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Redballs, I think he made some comment to me that I don't know my punk history, and that I should read a book on the subject. Hello, paging Captain Schmuck? Look at my fucking name. Check my address. I live fucking within ten blocks of CBGB and MAX's Kansas City, the two clubs where punk supposedly started (CB's is now a tourist trap, MAX's is long gone). I used to write for SPIN magazine. A fuckin' 17 year old in the fucking boondocks is going to tell ME about Johnny Thunders???
                            wtf? i never said any of that shit....i know you know more than i do...i never claimed to know more than you did...i dont see where you got that idea. what do you mean i "need to learn" my place....i'm not trying to be out of my place....you dont see me demanding to be a mod or a sheep pen admin. i just hang out around here whenever im bored online and my friends arent on AIM. i was never telling you about thunders either i was telling sammy/dave's bitch and you were in the thread and out of no where you came out with
                            " I have forgotten more about punk than you know" and i had no idea wtf you were talking about

the point is 1. i have no problem with you and i'm sorry if i said something wrong...i dont come here to start shit
                            and 2. if you do know so much about punk why not share it i actually would like to know just like how i like to here about stuff about music from rikk bc he knows shit i dont and it gives me a hint on what to go buy and listen too

rbj
                            R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• DLR7884
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                              wtf? i never said any of that shit....i know you know more than i do...i never claimed to know more than you did...i dont see where you got that idea. what do you mean i "need to learn" my place....i'm not trying to be out of my place....you dont see me demanding to be a mod or a sheep pen admin. i just hang out around here whenever im bored online and my friends arent on AIM. i was never telling you about thunders either i was telling sammy/dave's bitch and you were in the thread and out of no where you came out with
                              " I have forgotten more about punk than you know" and i had no idea wtf you were talking about

the point is 1. i have no problem with you and i'm sorry if i said something wrong...i dont come here to start shit
                              and 2. if you do know so much about punk why not share it i actually would like to know just like how i like to here about stuff about music from rikk bc he knows shit i dont and it gives me a hint on what to go buy and listen too

rbj
                              Learn how to PM...that way we don't have to read you kissing ass.

DLR7884
                              Originally Posted by WARF:
                              DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

not kissing ass just fucking saying what happened and how i felt ass clown
                                R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

Working...