X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
    when you critisize me that way it doesnt bother me but when ur a dick about it its gay
    So what you are saying is....you are a fucking sensative little pussy.

You don't like getting your feelings hurt on that big bad internet, do you?

DLR7884
    Don't post like a fucking retard and your feelings won't get hurt....I have told you this at least 5 times tonight.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

RBJ,

Kiddo, please just stop. It's not just that you're young but you're going up against some of the All Stars in this thread. Don't make them revert you back to wearing diapers whilst sucking on a pacifier. Tis' mighty embarrassing to witness..............
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

MAX....

The sad thing is that I have told him over and over again why I shit all over him.

I even posted some tips for him to avoid this problem in the future:

Originally posted by DLR7884
        I'm an asshole to you because you are a fucking idiot.

You post dumb shit, make fucking lame aliases, and are an all around asshole as you showed tonight (yeah, the whole Jew thing).

Here are a few tips to keep me from putting you in your place:
        1. Until you pull your head out of your ass before you post you will get flamed for anything stupid that you type.
        2. Learn to fucking quote, this way we will know WHAT you are talking about and WHO you are talking to.
        3. Use the fucking spell check function that is provided. "Ur" doesn't mean "your" or "you're."
        4. Learn how to use "your" and "you're" correctly.

If you just do these simply things, you will be able to steer clear of me and keep your pants clean, since we all saw how bad you freak out when faced with confrontation.

DLR7884
        Go change your tampon and use the tips I just provided to make your stay here at the Army more comfortable.
        DLR7884
        I'm too fucking nice, if you ask me.
        Originally Posted by WARF:
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
          I'm too fucking nice, if you ask me.
          Well, not really but I love you anyway. lol.
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN CLIQUE'S!!!!

Cliques is what i hated about the Pasture Dump, that and a little word i've not heard much since, "Karma".

I rebel against cliques because you ain't livin unless you are in the trenches with the soldiers.

Any man can send the troops to war, but it takes a "Doolittle" to actually join them in the fight.

I'm a "Doolittle", and so are most of you in this thread, i said most, not all.

Comment

• academic punk
              Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Great thread.

Five stars.

RBJ PM'd me. Just pasted what he said on the third page of the thread.

He desreves to have a telephone pole shoved up his ass, but he's all right.

Comment

• Carmine
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by academic punk

BUT - if we do not have full confirmation that it's FAB, I say for now take the higher road and not bash FAB. I know Ragu is upset that she continues to get bashed here, and he swears that she says she has not been here (and Carmine is nothing if not sincere).

If for no other reason, FOR CARMINE IF NO ONE ELSE OR ANY OTHER REASON, until we're sure of what's what, can we lay off the FAB-isms? (besides, if it's not her, which it MAY not be, we all just look foolish throwing these misguided barbs at the wrong person...)
                Thanks Ap...I said my peice on this in the thread I started in Feedback after Fab was banned. Everybody has an opinion and mine happens to be in the monority. Thats fine...it is however, a bit intriguing that all of this continues, to heights unlike anything I saw while she WAS here, a month after the fact. She is not and has not been here, TRUST ME!! SOMEBODY is playing a very convincing game...but it is not FAB. The "Site" doesn't want her here, but won't let her go either...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
                  Thanks Ap...I said my peice on this in the thread I started in Feedback after Fab was banned. Everybody has an opinion and mine happens to be in the monority. Thats fine...it is however, a bit intriguing that all of this continues, to heights unlike anything I saw while she WAS here, a month after the fact. She is not and has not been here, TRUST ME!! SOMEBODY is playing a very convincing game...but it is not FAB. The "Site" doesn't want her here, but won't let her go either...
                  Her rep (that she is sooo proud of) is one that keeps coming back for more. So, naturally she will be accused of coming back for more...and its her own fault.
                  “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Carmine
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                    Her rep (that she is sooo proud of) is one that keeps coming back for more. So, naturally she will be accused of coming back for more...and its her own fault.
                    Maybe so Dg...But as I said, SHE, the person has not been here. The accusation and assumptions will go on and on...

People can and do change.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

I have trouble believing that she just walked away. And I say that based on knowing her as I have... for several years.

But, you're right, people can and do change.

If I haven't mentioned this before, you are a great friend Carmine.
                      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• academic punk
                        Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

You two are so gay.
                        Last edited by academic punk; 06-15-2005, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

I got a bad case of the queeros....

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

"The more people change...the more they stay the same."

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
                              Maybe so Dg...But as I said, SHE, the person has not been here. The accusation and assumptions will go on and on...

People can and do change.
                              She has not changed. She did something else to someone on this board a little over a week ago, and it didn't involve posting.

I like you CARMINE, but you're not making yourself look really good when people are getting the shit end of the stick from her and you keep telling them they're wrong when they KNOW they're right.

You should still apologize to ALLY. I fucking mean it. To you, it's your poor little FAB, no matter what she does. Meanwhile, ALLY and her friends were being terrorized and all ALLY would read from you, knowing what FAB was doing, is "Leave FAB alone." Even when the IP matched FAB's, you just asked people to leave FAB alone. Fucking stupid.

Damn right you're in the minority, and you'd better get used to it...because your little crush on FAB is proving you also may not give a shit about anyone else.

And sorry, CARMINE, but three weeks ago, when she was already off this site, FAB was getting doctored IMs posted for days (and pages of it), trying to ruin reputations and then ended up getting PETE banned too. Was that the site also not forgetting FAB even when she wouldn't stay away?

I'm fucking sick of your crying. I didn't see you jump in and tell her to shut up when she and PETE were pulling that.
                              Last edited by Rikk; 06-15-2005, 12:24 PM.
                              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Carmine
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

I have trouble believing that she just walked away. And I say that based on knowing her as I have... for several years.

You have mentioned it before DG, Thank you, you're a great friend as well.

But, this time, she did walk away...

Comment

Working...