• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FasterPussycat
    Can you see your reputation has dragged into a mud beyond repair???
    You are the worst kind of Internet whore!!!
    So, how many people have joined your pathetic campaign?? Only sheep-pen boys (not even all of them) are posting here!
    You will be surprised the amount of PMs I’ve received praising my tenacity!!!
    What fucking old and ugly bitch you are!!!
    Live with that!!!

FUCK OFF GUNT!!!
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Can you see your reputation has dragged into a mud beyond repair???
      So, how many people have joined your pathetic campaign?? Only sheep-pen boys (not even all of them) are posting here!
      What fucking old and ugly bitch you are!!!
      Live with that!!!
      did you notice that everytime you post someone tells you to fuck off in one way or another?

doesn't sound much like praise to me.

but then again, if I were living in an abusive relationship as you are, I could see how this could be considered praise. At least no one here is slapping you across the mouth.

Right bi-Halen lady?

Where have all the good times gone, Lisa?
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

PM me!! I will send the list!!!
        Gladly.

DLR7884
        Check your box....not the smelly one.
        Originally Posted by WARF:
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
          Gladly.

DLR7884
          Check your box....not the smelly one.
          LMAO!
          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• FasterPussycat
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
            did you notice that everytime you post someone tells you to fuck off in one way or another?

doesn't sound much like praise to me.

but then again, if I were living in an abusive relationship as you are, I could see how this could be considered praise. At least no one here is slapping you across the mouth.

Right bi-Halen lady?

Where have all the good times gone, Lisa?

Yes, only max and pen boys say fuck off, others are just droping by!!!
            Are you that stupid, can you see how pathetic you look??

you are the worst internet whore and Ho'me breaker!!!

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

LMFAO. That's the oldest GUNT line in the book.

God, this is just getting boring because it's as transparent as saran wrap.
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Nawwww......

"Internet whores" freely post pics of teets where the nips resemble pepperoni pizzas and then cry foul when they put them out there in the first place. Look at meeeeee in a dress that looks like a grandmother's swimsuit.

Fuck, what Pen person has NOT posted defending DG against your filth? What, the ones who are not online? Fucking bitch!!! No doubt your life is so dull, that you can actually write your diary one week in advance. Any friend of yours is a lousy judge of character. Seriously, I've come across decomposing road pizzas that are less offensive than you are. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a psychotic mental midget if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads.......Sorry, we don't weigh livestock or if you didn't have a face that could scare a hungry wolf off a meat truck. Pun fucking intended!!! Who am I kidding? You would!!! LMAO!!!

*RANT OFF BUT IM FUCKING PISSED!!!*

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

Are you that stupid, can you see how pathetic you look??

you are the worst internet whore and Ho'me breaker!!!
                  I dunno Rikk...she just busted out the home wrecker jive too

c'mon Lisa.... call me a pion...for old time sake

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

call me a pion...for old time sake

LOL!!!

Peon. :p

OOF!!!
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Golden AWe
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

nope

the rest of us agree...some of us are just bored as you're highly uninteresting even for a loonie cunt...
                      Originally posted by Cato
                      Golden, why are you FAT?
                      Originally posted by lesfunk
                      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Sammy Who??
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2004

Whats your infatuation with Max you god damned freak?

You followed him around at the links and now you're here following him. I noticed you even went into his chit chat with Arielle. If that doesn't scream "I'm a fucked up mess" I don't know what does....

I know he's hot and all...but seriously...go take a cold shower and try to forget about him for a few minutes
                        shut up whore! don't listen too all of max's lies. i never followed him at the links i didn't even know him there. i was banned there when he was a newbie.

Comment

• Sammy Who??
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                          lmao.

Thanks Masta but honestly, please don't waste your breath. He lights up a room when he leaves it. He used to love Brett too, I guess I'm just his sloppy seconds.
                          shut up loser i'll tell you when you can talk. there you go mentioning brett again you fucking insecure asslicking moron. brett abd i go back miles like i said to the internet whore you were a newbie.

your wife has nice tits.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Sammy Who??
                            shut up loser i'll tell you when you can talk. there you go mentioning brett again you fucking insecure asslicking moron. brett abd i go back miles like i said to the internet whore you were a newbie.

your wife has nice tits.
                            shut up whore! don't listen too all of max's lies. i never followed him at the links i didn't even know him there. i was banned there when he was a newbie.
                            Still don't quite grasp the English language, eh retard?

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

You didn't know him there but you KNOW he was a newbie when you were banned.

Face it, you're a mess. You can't stop thinking about him. Can you?

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Fuck off freak!!! Don't you jave a restraining order to break or something or is that pea "brain" of yours too pickled in bongwater? Please cuntinue gloating how you fuck all of your policemen neighbor's wives you shitheal.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...