X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baaadbobby
    Groupie
    • Jun 2005

Originally posted by superdave
    Frenzy1971--someone who talks the talk, but can't walk the walk--insults galore, but has to back himself up with 'brick throwing', why don't you just come out like a man and use your fists---Total pansy...
    ah now i see why you didnt call me after talking tough, it wasnt cuase your the little got nothing pussy i thought you were it turns out you had your hands in fists when you shoulda extended the fingers and pushed the buttons on your phone.

dude, if ya ever in vancouver call me, i'll through around like the little bitch you are, move the fuck along you cant even make a phone call bitch.

Comment

• superdave
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

all of you little girls band together and come try to rough me up, I personally guarantee excruciating pain to each and every one of you

Comment

• frenzy1971
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Jun 2005

all of you little girls band together and come try to rough me up, I personally guarantee excruciating pain to each and every one of you
        Bahahaha!
        You should use a more menacing font.

Call bobs number and set the shit up pussy.

I'm impressed, you haven't the intelligence to defend your sophomore attacks on bobs, or from anyone else, so you have to resort to threatening strangers on the internet.

I bet you got a scholarship..wait did you have to go to school to be a garbageman or were you grandfathered in?

You motherfuckers can't hang, and the shit isn't it over till you give in and admit the baaadness.

Or you can continue in your futile google searches to come up with something to cause an OOOHH BUURNN on us. And of course when you get tired of typing with your index finger, between backing up to fix it, you resort to I'm gonna kick your ass from Minnesota. Yah, don't ya know.

Apparantly you don't so let me fill you in, Doogie.

You've got nothing, and you are nothing. The only gold you can ever hope for won't be coming out of your mind, it'll be when you get a fucking tooth knocked out in a bar when you're old enough and replace it with a gold one, because you try to jump in on something where you just don't have what it takes to hang.

Just like you're doing right now.

Comment

• baaadbobby
          Groupie
          • Jun 2005

send me yous number dork this little girl wants to call ya.

you know where i am, you've talked tough, tell ya what i'm planing a trip for myself early next year, hittin some of the fighting gyms across the u.s.a

its' something i do every coulpe year. i'll put you town on the list and when i get there i'll invite you down to the gym and you and i can find out whats what.

i'm 6 foot 200 and dude i'll make ya my girlfriend in less than 1 minute.

but we both know you wont show pussy boy

Comment

• frenzy1971
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Jun 2005

lets see , 6 foot 3 240lbs part time security guard, I don't think you know what you are getting into
            :eek: Dude you owned yourself.

Let me translate it into words for you that you can understand, or perhaps i'll scribble it on a pizza hut place mat in crayon and mail it to you, I know you shoudl be able to understand, and if not, my last resort would be to use hand signals, grunts and clicks. Hell I bet golden already speaks like that.

A Security Guard. Hmm.
            Bitch I was a cop for 7 years in New Mexico, and I know what being a security guard means.

It means you were either-
            1. Too dumb
            or
            2. Too Fat
            to become a real police officer.

You're the guy that yells at kids to pull the skateboard out of the fountain.

You're the pathetic fat loser who oogles the teenage girls and makes them uncofortable.

You're the washed up loser who has a million nicknames that make your lips quiver and your eyes tear up.

You're the guy that only finds peace with his eyes closed or at the bottom of a bottle because you will NEVER have what you want in life because you were too fucking chickenshit, dumb or lazy to go for it.

Now you come on here with your bitch-tits all poofed out trying to regain some sense of masculinity since all of yours has been slowly squeezed out of your life.

I imagine you hate your fucking low-level job. The only difference between you and a custondian is that you have a fucking flashlight.

I imagine you have a wife who's gotten fat, whom you settled for because you didn't have the initiative to make yourself something that an attractive woman would want.

I bet she's mean to you, probably even yells at you. Then you threaten to hit her and make her cry.

You probably have at least one kid, who has ADD and discipline problems.

Whoops insert break here for Mr. Badwhatever to come in and say look every body i'm cool look look.

As you get back to your trailer this evening and read this while your wife burns the hamburger helper and your kid is taking his rusty pocketknife to your second-hand recliner you can think about where you went wrong, and why you didn't fucking do anything about it.

You have a chance to do it now.

repeat after me-

Bobby, I didn't realize who I was dealing with, you are bad.

Then we will quietly allow you continue your existance.

You can't win this, surely you must realize by now.

Push the retard button so we can see golden too, his dad was in superman 2, I remember.

I bet he's got a wind up lever that you turn until he goes hur,hur,hur..I like cheese, and Elvis, and cheese and...hot wheels, hur,hur,hur gulping air into his mouth as his arms hang limply at his sides.

Balls in your court (but not your pants)Davey-boy.
            Last edited by frenzy1971; 06-23-2005, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• franksters
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

hey frenzy you write too much it's making me sleepy!
              SUMMER'S JUST
              AROUND
              THE CORNER!

[IMG]
              http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• frenzy1971
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Jun 2005

just trying to get the point across my man.

Comment

• baaadbobby
                  Groupie
                  • Jun 2005

he's a guard, ya i was only the light heavey weight canadian open pancration champ for 3 years. lost it in 2004 the only way i could lost it, i did not compete do to an acl tear

but it be fixed now mr. 6 3 240.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by baaadbobby
                    send me yous number dork this little girl wants to call ya.

you know where i am, you've talked tough, tell ya what i'm planing a trip for myself early next year, hittin some of the fighting gyms across the u.s.a

its' something i do every coulpe year. i'll put you town on the list and when i get there i'll invite you down to the gym and you and i can find out whats what.

i'm 6 foot 200 and dude i'll make ya my girlfriend in less than 1 minute.

but we both know you wont show pussy boy
                    Bobby is incredible in Ju Jitzu and if I am not mistaken he's into the Brazilian kind. They don't call him baaad for no reason. He'd wipe the floor with Supergay.
                    Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Jesterstar
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

a Part Time Security Guard Verses a Ju Jitzu Knowing Strip club owner.

We have a winner and it's not Superdave./
                      Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

But what`s all this got to do with me?
                        sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by frenzy1971
                          :eek: Dude you owned yourself.

Let me translate it into words for you that you can understand, or perhaps i'll scribble it on a pizza hut place mat in crayon and mail it to you, I know you shoudl be able to understand, and if not, my last resort would be to use hand signals, grunts and clicks. Hell I bet golden already speaks like that.

A Security Guard. Hmm.
                          Bitch I was a cop for 7 years in New Mexico, and I know what being a security guard means.

It means you were either-
                          1. Too dumb
                          or
                          2. Too Fat
                          to become a real police officer.

You're the guy that yells at kids to pull the skateboard out of the fountain.

You're the pathetic fat loser who oogles the teenage girls and makes them uncofortable.

You're the washed up loser who has a million nicknames that make your lips quiver and your eyes tear up.

You're the guy that only finds peace with his eyes closed or at the bottom of a bottle because you will NEVER have what you want in life because you were too fucking chickenshit, dumb or lazy to go for it.

Now you come on here with your bitch-tits all poofed out trying to regain some sense of masculinity since all of yours has been slowly squeezed out of your life.

I imagine you hate your fucking low-level job. The only difference between you and a custondian is that you have a fucking flashlight.

I imagine you have a wife who's gotten fat, whom you settled for because you didn't have the initiative to make yourself something that an attractive woman would want.

I bet she's mean to you, probably even yells at you. Then you threaten to hit her and make her cry.

You probably have at least one kid, who has ADD and discipline problems.

Whoops insert break here for Mr. Badwhatever to come in and say look every body i'm cool look look.

As you get back to your trailer this evening and read this while your wife burns the hamburger helper and your kid is taking his rusty pocketknife to your second-hand recliner you can think about where you went wrong, and why you didn't fucking do anything about it.

You have a chance to do it now.

repeat after me-

Bobby, I didn't realize who I was dealing with, you are bad.

Then we will quietly allow you continue your existance.

You can't win this, surely you must realize by now.

Push the retard button so we can see golden too, his dad was in superman 2, I remember.

I bet he's got a wind up lever that you turn until he goes hur,hur,hur..I like cheese, and Elvis, and cheese and...hot wheels, hur,hur,hur gulping air into his mouth as his arms hang limply at his sides.

Balls in your court (but not your pants)Davey-boy.
                          Hey fucker, I blinked my eyes and missed your post. Could you repeat that?
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7qatW5tds&NR=1

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Everybody fuck off!
                            sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• flappo
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

i love the internet tough guy routine !

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

Full of Cheap Gin & Hubris...................

Comment

Working...