Holy Fucking Shit Check Out The New King Kong Trailer!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

Liked the original KING KONG.

Can't beat those old movies! The claymation has a charm all it's own!

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Terry
      Heard there was a new version of King Kong coming out. First reaction wasn't 'Great! THIS is what I've been wanting to see!'. Was pretty much the same reaction I had to The Dukes Of Hazzard, Bewitched, The Amityville Horror (2005) and every other fucking remake coming down the pipe: Why?

If Hollywood wanted to do something worthwhile with King Kong using CGI, they should have released a DVD version of the 1976 remake, and digitally grafted some naked boobs on Jessica Lange's chest (presuming there is no existing footage from the 1976 shoot of her nakey). You know, just for kicks. Cuz Lange was smoking back then.

Jack Black is another Hollywood 'funnyman' who, like Will Ferrell, I just don't get. Saw several things with him in it, and am not seeing the humor there. After School Of Rock, which sucked donkey nuts, I'm all done with him.
      That about says it all...
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

He irritates me for some reason....School Of Rock was a great concept for a film, but I really wish there was someone else doing it.....like Marky Mark of Funky Bunch fame....that film he was in called "Rock Star" was almost identical in silliness....

Comment

• moose
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Sorry, but the flick looks good. Think I'll go and watch the movie when it's released.
          Anyone goin to see "Devil's Rejects"?(Rob Zombie movie)

Comment

Working...