• blonddgirl777
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Re: Goodbye Everyone

Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
          I'm leaving the Army....and i want to say goodbye to everyone

HAHA you thaught i meant for good eh...
          can't get rid of me that eazy

I Will be back.....i'm buzy moving and i won't have internet for awhile....maybe a week at the most...i just wanted to let everyone kno...i'll miss ya all
          :

DON'T EVER DO THIS TO ME AGAIN!!!

I am getting "too old" for this...

The Army...
          Once you're enrolled, you can't get dissmissed that easily so,

"Be all that you can be..."
          :p
          http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
          Originally posted by Nitro Express
          ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
          Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
          [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
          http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
          Originally posted by VanHalener
          ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
          Originally posted by FORD
          ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• bobgnote
            Banned
            • May 2005

CG, got a weezerjonas.com site for ya

I went for the WEEZERjonas.com site for the realy good satire, which SCREAMS: Don't FART or you'll jinx the group and THEY'LL BREAK UP.

hahahahahahaha, what assholes are Halen fans, not many musicians in THERE. Watch out for that tree, eh CG? You have KIDS, now. Do you need DLR for self-delusion or a stab that misses fulfillment?

Over at Weezer there ain't much, though, so here, re Living in Beee-ATCH: It's all about LOUIE-LOUIE, the Lieutenant.

Hugh Hefner intro, about 'Wiener' and 'too many dudes' is tongue-in-cheek, since Hugh ran all those suckin70s fakers for years, rating their ripoffs as hot, doinking the fake rockers in the grotto with hot chicks, and NOW that there is Weezer-satire, and winged-named Ed VH still has not gotten a good non-sync concert or any GOOD non-dupe albums, and he has put up his WWVanWeezil kid onstage, and Stern's E! show is going off, we have PROGRESS.

Hefner's remark is ironic, since he helped pimp all the fakers, including Aerosmith, Stones, the LOT. That punk Gelfdof legitimizes all the fakers, and one of them, David Gilmour of Pink Floyd, has enough integrity to return his appearance fees.

ALL the Elton-era fakes need to do that, the Geldof geeks are simply over-funding when deregulation of power in the US has set concerts against sports, and may only Weezer be left standing. ALL the corporate media needs to be scrapped by now, and the US needs a constitutional upgrade.

NO USCA 1 gets protected. Would we keep the OS from the 1990s? NO. We have to hassle XP, then better it, and like OSystems, the constitution is due for a security patch and upgrade, NOT FOR A PATRIOT ACT, to excuse ripoffs.

BH song is Weezer and showbiz summa. Hefner is part of the PROBLEM but never the solution, re dudes at concerts. Females lose interest awfully fast, where ripoffs played AND DOINKED PLAYMATES, thanks to WB, SONY, and Playboy ent. GREED, inc. Up Weezer, don't fart stinky or you'll jinx the group and the might all BREAK UP, haha Van SKANK, nice soap case in Aruba, with the jump and dump-looking killing, by a guy who has the dutch name on a young lady who looked like a DLR cousin, once. Arubawood SOAP!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

Re: Goodbye Everyone

Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
              I'm leaving the Army....and i want to say goodbye to everyone

HAHA you thaught i meant for good eh...
              can't get rid of me that eazy

I Will be back.....i'm buzy moving and i won't have internet for awhile....maybe a week at the most...i just wanted to let everyone kno...i'll miss ya all
              we'll try to behave while you're gone :p

good luck with the move....
              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by bobgnote
                I went for the WEEZERjonas.com site for the realy good satire, which SCREAMS: Don't FART or you'll jinx the group and THEY'LL BREAK UP.

hahahahahahaha, what assholes are Halen fans, not many musicians in THERE. Watch out for that tree, eh CG? You have KIDS, now. Do you need DLR for self-delusion or a stab that misses fulfillment?

Over at Weezer there ain't much, though, so here, re Living in Beee-ATCH: It's all about LOUIE-LOUIE, the Lieutenant.

Hugh Hefner intro, about 'Wiener' and 'too many dudes' is tongue-in-cheek, since Hugh ran all those suckin70s fakers for years, rating their ripoffs as hot, doinking the fake rockers in the grotto with hot chicks, and NOW that there is Weezer-satire, and winged-named Ed VH still has not gotten a good non-sync concert or any GOOD non-dupe albums, and he has put up his WWVanWeezil kid onstage, and Stern's E! show is going off, we have PROGRESS.

Hefner's remark is ironic, since he helped pimp all the fakers, including Aerosmith, Stones, the LOT. That punk Gelfdof legitimizes all the fakers, and one of them, David Gilmour of Pink Floyd, has enough integrity to return his appearance fees.

ALL the Elton-era fakes need to do that, the Geldof geeks are simply over-funding when deregulation of power in the US has set concerts against sports, and may only Weezer be left standing. ALL the corporate media needs to be scrapped by now, and the US needs a constitutional upgrade.

NO USCA 1 gets protected. Would we keep the OS from the 1990s? NO. We have to hassle XP, then better it, and like OSystems, the constitution is due for a security patch and upgrade, NOT FOR A PATRIOT ACT, to excuse ripoffs.

BH song is Weezer and showbiz summa. Hefner is part of the PROBLEM but never the solution, re dudes at concerts. Females lose interest awfully fast, where ripoffs played AND DOINKED PLAYMATES, thanks to WB, SONY, and Playboy ent. GREED, inc. Up Weezer, don't fart stinky or you'll jinx the group and the might all BREAK UP, haha Van SKANK, nice soap case in Aruba, with the jump and dump-looking killing, by a guy who has the dutch name on a young lady who looked like a DLR cousin, once. Arubawood SOAP!

Why are ALL of your posts fucking essays.

Give me a single sentence answer.
                Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Reverberator
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Aug 2004

I'm still fucking dead , and no one treats me like this !

Where's me flowers ?
                  Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                  the chazzers are so lucky
                  so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                  http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Golden AWe
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

here

Originally posted by Cato
                    Golden, why are you FAT?
                    Originally posted by lesfunk
                    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• StarJammer
                      Groupie
                      • Jun 2005

Arf?

Ruff.

Comment

• superdave
                        Sniper
                        • Apr 2004

How come Jesterstar can't write a thread with this title??

Comment

• scottydabodi
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bobgnote

Holy fucking shit, not only is this the WORST THREAD EVER because CanadianBabe is leaving us for a week, but this asshole had to post his cracked-out bullshit here... Hey GNote, go fuck yourself with a cactus.
                          If you listen to fools
                          The Mob Rules

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
                            Why are ALL of your posts fucking essays.

Give me a single sentence answer.
                            Please, don't encourage more of this "I'm jerking off on my own sentences" shit!

I would encourage this member to post in an appropriate thread...
                            :confused:
                            ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                            ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by scottydabodi
                              Holy fucking shit, not only is this the WORST THREAD EVER because CanadianBabe is leaving us for a week, but this asshole had to post his cracked-out bullshit here... Hey GNote, go fuck yourself with a cactus.
                              OUCH!!!
                              L.M.F.A.O.

Comment

• scottydabodi
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                                OUCH!!!
                                L.M.F.A.O.
                                NEWSFLASH: Girls from Canada RULE!!!
                                Happy birthday, sweetie
                                If you listen to fools
                                The Mob Rules

Comment