X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
    Every woman i have ever been with was a challenge, or it wouldn't have been worth it, lol.

And now for round two.............
    Holy shit...look at her eyes!
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

She's got beautiful eyes.
      :p

Great minds think alike.
      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Rikk, i hope you're enjoying these. I'm sharing my best stuff here, lol.
        This is the greatest Bachelor Party in the history of this particular computer monitor.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• academic punk
          Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
          This is the greatest Bachelor Party in the history of this particular computer monitor.
          I noticed you only commented on Cath's ladies. I can't see how oyu possibly overlooked the one I brought along...(I mean, really, I don't know how ANYONE could "OVERLOOK" her!!!)

Comment

• academic punk
            Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

But, RIKK, because this is your special party...I've brought along - JUST for YOU - a lady we have both admired and lusted over for many months now...

RIKK, my soul brutha...I give you....

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

How dare you insinuate that I ignored your wonderful picture? Why, once you posted that beaut, I downloaded it and made my own modified version of that pic!! And now I've had to take a break from having a nice wank to that pic to convince you that your pic was indeed quite the contribution to this thread we all know and love as RIKK'S BACHELOR PARTY!!!
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
                But, RIKK, because this is your special party...I've brought along - JUST for YOU - a lady we have both admired and lusted over for many months now...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/membe...fo&userid=5226
                LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!:p

Our girl! Our sweet, innocent girl!! Man, do you still have that pic of her that he...er...she posted back in the day??

I tell ya, she's a breath-taking blonde!
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• academic punk
                  Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

I'M BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• academic punk
                    Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!:p

Our girl! Our sweet, innocent girl!! Man, do you still have that pic of her that he...er...she posted back in the day??

I tell ya, she's a breath-taking blonde!
                    I wish I had that fucking picture still! After many nights of keeping the print-out warm, I had finally soiled it the point where the only thing you could see was that weird looking dude off in the corner...and, you know, that wasn't doing anybody any favors...

Comment

• academic punk
                      Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Hey, where the fuck is MAX????

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I wish I had that fucking picture still! After many nights of keeping the print-out warm, I had finally soiled it the point where the only thing you could see was that weird looking dude off in the corner...and, you know, that wasn't doing anybody any favors...
                        Yeah, whoever that weird-looking dude next to our girl was, he wasn't bitten by the handsome bug. What a weird-looking fucking guy. But PUSSYLICKER next to him...WOW! Let's just stay my ceiling was perpinDICKular to my manhood for many a night with that printout in hand...
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Hey, where the fuck is MAX????
                          He caught the flu from his 13th wife, Gracie.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

A Cha-cha cha!!!

Comment

• academic punk
                              Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Yeah, whoever that weird-looking dude next to our girl was, he wasn't bitten by the handsome bug. What a weird-looking fucking guy. But PUSSYLICKER next to him...WOW! Let's just stay my ceiling was perpinDICKular to my manhood for many a night with that printout in hand...
                              y'know...we really have traumatized the poor guy...

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
                                Full Member Status

• May 2005

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/membe...fo&userid=5226
                                LMAO...

Comment

Working...