X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Ok kids....the next chapter in tonight's lecture is entitled:

"GODCOCK - THE VIRGINS WHO GOT FUCKED BY GODS AND BORE CHILDREN WHO WERE SUPPOSEDLY SOME KIND OF GREAT PROPHET!"

(I actually have a song called "Godcock" that is about this very issue).

ANYWAY, here are just SOME of the ancient figures who were considered gods, who ALL predate Christ. As there is the lengthy treatise on Mithra posted above, I will not mention anything about that:

Gautama Buddha: born of the virgin Maya around 600 B.C.

Dionysus: Greek god, born of a virgin in a stable, turned water into wine

Quirrnus: An early Roman saviour, born of a virgin

Attis: born of the virgin Nama, in Phrygia around 200 B.C.

Indra: born of a virgin in Tibet around 700 B.C.

Adonis: Babylonian god - born of the virgin Ishtar

Krishna: Hindu deity - born of the virgin Devaki in around 1200 B.C.

Zoroaster: born of a virgin 1500-1200 B.C.

It is quite obvious that Jesus was not (if this fairy tale can be believed) the only man who was born of a virgin and fathered by a God.

Any Christian who claims he was the only figure in history to have been afforded that priviledge is simply ignorant, and modern-day church leaders would just as soon you all remain ignorant so that you will continue you weekely donations to the building fund at your local church.

Last edited by Hardrock69; 08-06-2005, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Ok since the 'gods' of this website will not allow us to edit posts after 20 minutes has passed, here are 2 corrections to the post concerning Barabbas. The corrections are in bold and italics:

1. Something that is a FACT, but is not known by a majority of average Christian Worshipper Zealots:

2.......regarding the allegedly despicable nature of the Jews that has resulted in 2,000 years of [b]Anti[\b]-Semitism.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming.

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Chapter 3. The Donation of Constantine: The Greatest Forgery In The History Of The Roman Catholic Church:

This was an eighth-century discovery which purported to be the Emperor Constantine's 4th-century instruction that the Church Of Rome should have absolute authority in secular affairs because St. Peter, the successor to Jesus as leader of the Early Church, had passed such authority to the Bishop Of Rome.

Despite the fact that this has been known to be a forgery since the Renaissance period, the Roman Catholic Church still clings to the rights that this bogus document conferred upon it.

This is merely a footnote, listing one of the minor ways in which the Roman Catholic Church perpetrated lies in order to retain power.

One of the major lies, obviously being the fairy tale about Jesus.

The Church had such power over people, that to question the Church could result in death. Regardless of what the Church claimed, people had to take it as "truth." St. Ignatius Loyola of the 16th century even wrote: "We should always be disposed to believe that which appears to us to be white is really black, if the hierarchy of the church so decides."

Kinda seems VERY similar to modern day circumstances...where if you try to publicize ANY wrongdoing by our current President, you might disappear and never be heard from again. Hell, there were 40-50 people close to the Clinton administration who died under mysterious and/or unexplainable circumstances.

But I digress....

Last edited by Hardrock69; 08-06-2005, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

One more thing, and this is just an expansion of a comment I made above:

There does not exist any eyewitness accounts written by anone who ever actually saw Jesus or ever knew him personally.

The following concerns other NON-CHRISTIAN SOURCES of information about "Jesus".

Virtually all other claims of Jesus come from sources outside of Christian writings. Devastating to the claims of Christians, however, comes from the fact that all of these accounts come from authors who lived after the alleged life of Jesus. Since they did not live during the time of the hypothetical Jesus, none of their accounts serve as eyewitness evidence.

Josephus Flavius, the Jewish historian, lived as the earliest non-Christian who mentions a Jesus. Although many scholars think that Josephus' short accounts of Jesus (in Antiquities) came from interpolations perpetrated by a later Church father (most likely, Eusebius), Josephus was born in 37 C.E., after the alleged crucifixion of Jesus, and wrote Antiquities in 93 C.E. after the first gospels got written. Therefore, even if his accounts about Jesus came from his hand, his information could only serve as hearsay.

Pliny the Younger, a Roman official, was born in 62 C.E. His letter about the Christians only shows that he got his information from Christian believers themselves. Regardless, his birth date puts him out of the range of eyewitness accounts.

Tacitus, the Roman historian's birth year at 64 C.E., puts him well after the alleged life of Jesus. He gives a brief mention of a "Christus" in his Annals (Book XV, Sec. 44), which got written around 109 C.E. He gives no source for his material. Although there occur many disputes as to the authenticity of Tacitus' mention of Jesus, the very fact that his birth happend after the alleged Jesus and wrote the Annals during the formation of Christianity, it can only provide us with hearsay accounts.

Suetonius, a Roman historian, born in 69 C.E. who mentions a "Chrestus," a common name. Apologists assume that "Chrestus" means "Christ." But even if Seutonius had meant "Christ," it still says nothing about an earthly Jesus. Just like all the others, Suetonius birth occurred after the purported Jesus. Again, only hearsay.

Talmud: Amazingly some Christians use brief portions of the Talmud, (a collection of Jewish civil a religious law, including commentaries on the Torah), as evidence for Jesus. They claim that Yeshu (a common name in Jewish literature) in the Talmud refers to Jesus. However, this Jesus, according to Gerald Massey actually depicts a disciple of Jehoshua Ben-Perachia at least a century before the alleged Christian Jesus. [Massey] Regardless of how one interprets this, the Palestinian Talmud got written between the 3rd and 5th century C.E., and the Babylonian Talmud between the 3rd and 6th century C.E., at least two centuries after the alleged crucifixion! At best it can only serve as controversial Christian and pagan legend; it cannot possibly serve as evidence for a historical Jesus.

The above sources get quoted the most as "evidence" for Jesus by Christians. All other sources (Christian and non-Christian), some of which include: Mara Bar-Serapion (circa 73 C.E.), Ignatius (50 - 98? C.E.), Polycarp (69 - 155 C.E.), Clement of Rome (? - circa 160 C.E.), Justin Martyr (100 - 165 C.E.), Lucian (circa 125 - 180 C.E.), Tertullian (160 - ? C.E.), Clement of Alexandria (? - 215 C.E.), Origen (185 - 232 C.E.), Hippolytus (? - 236 C.E.), and Cyprian (? - 254 C.E.). All these people got born well after the alleged death of Jesus. Not one of them provides an eyewitness account, all of them simply spout hearsay.

As you can see, apologist Christians embarrass themselves when they unwittingly or deceptively violate the rules of historiography by using after-the-event writings as evidence for the event itself. Not one of these writers gives a source or backs up his claims with evidential material about Jesus. Although we can provide numerous reasons why the Christian and non-Christian sources prove spurious, and argue endlessly about them, we can cut to the chase by simply looking at the dates of the documents and the birth dates of the authors. It doesn't matter what these people wrote about Jesus, an author who writes after the alleged happening and gives no detectable sources for his material can only give example of hearsay. All of the post writings about Jesus could easily have come from the beliefs and stories from Christian believers themselves.
          Last edited by Hardrock69; 08-06-2005, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• Longdongsilver
            Groupie
            • Aug 2004

alley, could you please do a better job of covering that ugly mug. True, you do have big chubby hands especially for a woman, but you need to use 2 hands. That ugly ass hair needs to be covered as well. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation. T.

Comment

• Longdongsilver
              Groupie
              • Aug 2004

And there's absolutely no excuse whatsoever for being so overweight at your age either. Mix in a salad.

Comment

• JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
                Roadie
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Longdongsilver
                alley, could you please do a better job of covering that ugly mug. True, you do have big chubby hands especially for a woman, but you need to use 2 hands. That ugly ass hair needs to be covered as well. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation. T.
                So JOEY, what's your excuse for being a bloated gayman? You know I have to hand it to your for defying stereotypes of the skinny, pretty-boy gay dude. Your just a bloated fuckwit that bends over at the drop of a hat.

I bet you are fantasizing about those hands being shoved far up your ass, huh cock gobbler...C'mon Joey, show me your sphincter fatman, just like old times. You know I'm a bi-chubby chaser...
                Ex-Bitch JOE THUNDER, LP, WHOYOUFUCKINGJOE(your cellmate?), SHOWJOEYYOURTITS(unhuh?), I'MACUNT! eatthatboxJOE!(yeah right!) Longdongsilver, boy, u stupid (and gay)
                Where'd he go?

Ziggy played guitar, jamming good with Weird and Gilly
                The spiders from Mars. He played it left hand
                But made it too far
                Became the special man, then we were Ziggy's band
                Ziggy really sang, screwed up eyes and screwed down hairdo
                Like some cat from Japan, he could lick 'em by smiling
                He could leave 'em to hang
                Came on so loaded man, well hung and snow white tan.
                So where were the spiders while the fly tried to break our balls
                Just the beer light to guide us,
                So we bitched about his fans and should we crush his sweet hands?
                Ziggy played for time, jiving us that we were voodoo
                The kids were just crass, he was the nazz
                With God given ass
                He took it all too far but boy could he play guitar
                Making love with his ego Ziggy sucked up into his mind
                Like a leper messiah
                When the kids had killed the man I had to break up the band.
                Oh yeah
                Ooooooo
                Ziggy played guitaarrrrrr

Comment

• JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
                  Roadie
                  • Feb 2005

And there's absolutely no excuse whatsoever for being so overweight at your age either. Mix in a salad.
                  Oh Joey, I hope the kiddies stay away form you you bitch! I'll give you another beating cock-slurper if I see you so much as look at a playground!

So Joey, what's with all the hate towards women these days? I know you're gay as Rock Hudson in a ballet dancer, men's dressing room, but such hostility! You must really dislike girls, huh Joey? Time for your cock-feeding bitch, those stretch marks around your mouth need a bit of skin toning cream though.
                  Last edited by JoeTHUNDER'SMAN; 08-07-2005, 08:57 PM.
                  Ex-Bitch JOE THUNDER, LP, WHOYOUFUCKINGJOE(your cellmate?), SHOWJOEYYOURTITS(unhuh?), I'MACUNT! eatthatboxJOE!(yeah right!) Longdongsilver, boy, u stupid (and gay)
                  Where'd he go?

Ziggy played guitar, jamming good with Weird and Gilly
                  The spiders from Mars. He played it left hand
                  But made it too far
                  Became the special man, then we were Ziggy's band
                  Ziggy really sang, screwed up eyes and screwed down hairdo
                  Like some cat from Japan, he could lick 'em by smiling
                  He could leave 'em to hang
                  Came on so loaded man, well hung and snow white tan.
                  So where were the spiders while the fly tried to break our balls
                  Just the beer light to guide us,
                  So we bitched about his fans and should we crush his sweet hands?
                  Ziggy played for time, jiving us that we were voodoo
                  The kids were just crass, he was the nazz
                  With God given ass
                  He took it all too far but boy could he play guitar
                  Making love with his ego Ziggy sucked up into his mind
                  Like a leper messiah
                  When the kids had killed the man I had to break up the band.
                  Oh yeah
                  Ooooooo
                  Ziggy played guitaarrrrrr

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Joe, do you always have to bring your gay boyfriend along? Or is this some sick alias? You are a fag JOE, the rumors are true!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

1. You absolutely have no fucking clue as to what you are talking about. None whatsoever.

2. Look who's talking Joe ... you fat greasy fucker. What a miserable human being you are Joey ... hiding behind that screen, being an uneducated, unemployed, drunken fat faggot loser.

Get into a religious thread to insult a lady ... and be so far fucking wrong to boot.

Pray I don't ever find you fucker.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Heya Joe! How are you? I see you are still obsessed with my picture. I got some more if you want. I know how you love them so.

Funny about the comment regarding my hair. A lot of celebrities and people with enough money to waste spend thousands a year trying to get my body, color, and curl. Me? I was just born with it. Got it cut back in May, though. It was so long it went to my ass! I've actually had offers because people wanted to make extenstions and wigs out of my hair! I'm thinking about growing it out long again and when I get it cut, donate the mane to make wigs for kids with cancer. I heard about it somewhere and I think that's a pretty cool idea, especially with how everybody everywhere -- except for you -- loves my hair.

Tis true that my fingers are a lil chubby looking on my hands. I got my father and aunt's hands. Hell, the three of us are so much alike it's not funny. But i don't let my lil stubby fingers stop me. I do a lot of finger exercises to keep them in shape (lol!) for random piano playing.

And overweight? Oh, you must be playing around with me after my post in that other thread, you lil rascal you! Like I said, produce some photographic evidence, or are you going to be like the last board member who got angry at me and called me fat? Besides, I love salads. Gotta have mushrooms and chicken bits in it though. And croutons!

What's the matter, Joe? Another blonde-haired, blue-eyed kid who resembles me turn you down again?
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

JOE THUDNER CRAVES THE COCK!!!!

Fucking faggot motherfucker....

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

You tell him, Ally!

Comment

• Golden AWe
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Hey, had to bump this up.

I've been reading this thread and I'd like to know if there's sources in the internet and books that you would recommend, ones that you've used in your studies, Hardrock69.

GRATE READ, THIS THREAD, IS!
                                Originally posted by Cato
                                Golden, why are you FAT?
                                Originally posted by lesfunk
                                Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                                http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Working...