• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by moose
    Hey Rikk
    Guwapo doen't go to the Pen threatnin' to close it does he??
    No I didn't think so!
    But when Max comes here and posts and then calls on Flappo to close it that pisses me off, what made it worse was the fact that you posted with a "smile" to his "threat".
    Wrong............
    And yes I do agree that there is a bunch of "sheep" runnin rampant in this place and fuckin things up
    I hate people who pull rank(as in some mods) 'Just cause they can", with no justification to thier doings.
    You don't like someone "too bad so fuckin sad" deal with it the right way.
    Face to face, one on one..........
    And to answer your ? about Mez, never had a problem with Mez, he'll clean this place up before long, patience is a "fuckin" virtue.............
    1) I never threatened to close this thread. In fact, I can't.

2) MAX never "told" FLAPPO to close this thread.

3) We take care of our sheep just fine, thank you.

4) Nobody's pulled rank. Just because GUWAPO has chosen to make enemies of several mods at this site doesn't mean that the people that insult him back are using their "rank" for anything except to put the fat fuck in his place. The idiot began our little "fun" again because he's a stalking, obsessed idiot. He's even got me in his signature. If he suddenly has to cry like a little child when people actually attack his fat ass back, then boo fucking hoo.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by mewisemagic
      Rikk,That Pales In Comparison To The Way You Hold Flappos Dick...Ive Been In There And Seen All The Mutual Dick Holding Going On...Whats The Point Here Anyway...If You Have A Problem With Guwapo,Take It Up In A Seperate Thread.
      LOL. I hold FLAPPO's dick? Tell you something: I'm not THAT strong. I've heard through the grapevine that it's pretty heavy.
      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

sound effects are good

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
          Rikk, I was expecting to hear some sound effects in the sheep pen this morning...
          I'm working on it. I tried to upload to an mp3 site, but it's too complicated, with a download consent option and everything. I'll set it up.

BTW, nobody's abusing their mod powers. Nobody's told anybody to do anything here. This is just a few people screaming "mod power" because GUWAPO is fighting again. There's no cuntroversy.
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk

BTW, nobody's abusing their mod powers. Nobody's told anybody to do anything here. This is just a few people screaming "mod power" because GUWAPO is fighting again. There's no cuntroversy.
            So why was Carmine' pride and joy thread cuffed and stuffed the SECOND that he went on vacation?

Get it back here, re-opend for bidnez...and THEN there will be no cuntroversy. And trust me, NO ONE has come crying to me about this...
            Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

So why was Carmine' pride and joy thread cuffed and stuffed the SECOND that he went on vacation?

Get it back here, re-opend for bidnez...and THEN there will be no cuntroversy. And trust me, NO ONE has come crying to me about this...
              I didn't move it. I can't move it. Trust me...nobody thinks ahead that far. In fact, I have nothing against CARMINE at all.

There is no conspiracy. Trust me.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• moose
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

Actually Rikk, you are dead WRONG, Guwapo hasn't said a word. If you read through the post it's me and MWM, who are "pissed off" at this.
                Abusing power, what was the wink/smiley face for?
                I'll tell you, you were in agreement with what Max said.

Max trying to intimidate.
                Like Dave Pa said we are here to have fun, so lets quit this muscle flexin by some newly appointed "mods" and get back to business.......
                Now Rikk since you are the "sheep pen...." go and round up them fuckin sheep in main and send them along to the pen!

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk

I would say that closing and moving a thread as an act of revenge is an abuse of mod power...

It seems to me that this all started because of a protest picture that guwapo posted in response to Mez' creation of the Sheep Pen...

What, he has to like everyting here? And he has to keep his mouth shut if he doesnt like something here?

You guys should stick to shearing the sheep...and quit with the Stalin-esque tactics.
                  Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by moose

Now Rikk since you are the "sheep pen...." go and round up them fuckin sheep in main and send them along to the pen!
                    (psst!...moose...Rikk cant do anything in Main...myself and the other Main mods do the rounding-up and stampeeding to the Pen, where Rikk waits for them...clippers in hand...)

Comment

• moose
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I would say that closing and moving a thread as an act of revenge is an abuse of mod power...

It seems to me that this all started because of a protest picture that guwapo posted in response to Mez' creation of the Sheep Pen...

What, he has to like everyting here? And he has to keep his mouth shut if he doesnt like something here?

You guys should stick to shearing the sheep...and quit with the Stalin-esque tactics.
                        1) I never told anyone to move anything. Did I find it funny after the fact? Yeah, I have to admit. But it had nothing to do with the "Stalin-esque" tactics you refer to. Calling it an "abuse of mod power" is a neat theory. But it isn't that elaborate.

2) GUWAPO and CARMINE are different posters.

3) GUWAPO getting a few nasty posts from MAX and I has no correlation to the fact that CARMINE's thread is moved.

4) I don't care who likes or doesn't like the SHEEP PEN. GUWAPO went in there, changed his sig, MAX came in here. Then I came in here.

If you want the thread moved back, don't come to me. I didn't do it. And I can't move it back. Believe me, I don't control what happens at this site. Some people like to brag that, but it ain't true.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Rikk, nothing good can come from you posting in this thread bro. Same goes for you, Maxi.

If neither one of you had anything to do with the moved thread (and I believe you), then quit posting here or it will appear otherwise. You have your own forum... enjoy it!!

My $.02.
                          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• moose
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

I stand corrected, thanx for the update Dave.........
                            My apologizes for the fuck up.......

Comment

• academic punk
                              Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

This is just gonna get uglier, isn't it?

Comment

• mewisemagic
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
                                This is just gonna get uglier, isn't it?
                                Well Flappo is the one who closed the original thread,and he hasent even been brought into this most recent conversation?He said he closed it as a joke?And did it while Moose was trying to post something..Can anyone give me a valid reason for the original thread being closed?Did Guwapo piss Flappo off?.....This is really nothing more than a few power hungry fucks throwing their weight around(And then trying to play stupid).

Comment

Working...