X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flappo
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
    What a little fucking errand-boy you are.

And it's not that I 'like this thread' so much...ive only posted in it a few times...it's the fact that it's not up to ME or ANY MOD to decide if a thread is 'good' or 'bad'. If it's a harmless 'social' thread, it should go in 'Non', and thats where it should have stayed. Uncensored. Un-FUCKED-with.

Why did it take you a over a month to decide that the thread was (in your opinion) crap?
    you posted in it

that's my litmus test of lameness

you're SO fucking boring , predicatble and inane that everything you've ever fucking posted , is like a sense of deja-fucking-vu

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by flappo
      rikk owns you fuckheads , get used to it
      It appears that he owns you too errand-boy.

Now, please excuse me...I have to go whine to the webbies now...
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• flappo
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

it's your speciality , i'm not surprised

Comment

• flappo
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

shouldn't you be stickying this pile of shit thread , you lame fucking dickhead ?

i thought you liked this kinda crap

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I thought I would be cool like you and wait for Rikk to DARE me to do it...(I know, I know...that was a predictable response by me...)
            Last edited by Dave's PA Rental; 08-09-2005, 02:48 PM.
            Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

(PA Rental waits for the inevitable 'pile-on' by all the Dumpmeisters...)

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I love the personal attacks flappo! Man, I must really irritate the HELL out of you!

I call you an 'errand-boy' (profanity-free), and the CLAWS come out on you!

'Lame fucking dickhead'? I overhear my 8th grade students in the hallway using those kind of names...

Comment

• flappo
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

I thought I would be cool like you and wait for Rikk to DARE me to do it...(I know, I know...that was a predictable response by me...)
                  grate edit

don't bother me again , you're out of your fucking e-league

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I stand corrected, I called you a 'fucking errand-boy'. My B.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

grate edit

don't bother me again , you're out of your fucking e-league
                      YOU called me out by name earlier in the thread...get the facts straight. YOU bothered ME.

Comment

• flappo
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

i annoyed you , that's MY speciality , i get under people's skins

i been banned here , oh , 7, maybe 8 times

thats life !

Comment

• flappo
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

I stand corrected, I called you a 'fucking errand-boy'. My B.
                          nah , more like foretaste of the future

see , another gay van hagar 'deja vu' ref !?

Comment

• moose
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

The true nature of Flappos existence a fuckin Parakeet, always chirping but never making any sense!

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

i annoyed you , that's MY speciality , i get under people's skins

i been banned here , oh , 7, maybe 8 times

thats life !
                              Annoying people on the internet is about as difficult as blinking. So congrats on your specialty!

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by moose
                                The true nature of Flappos existence a fuckin Parakeet, always chirping but never making any sense!
                                Uh oh...
                                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...