• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by mewisemagic
    Get A Real Life...Little Man
    Wow. And to think before this was just funny. But now you're attacking MAX, BILL, FLAPPO and me?

Okay...
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Northern Girl
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

If it includes dangling from Mezro's dick
      What's wrong with that?

Just speaking for myself, of course! :p
      Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

God ,I wish I could be a Gladiator,What do I need to do to be a big boy like you someday Max?If it includes dangling from Mezro OR Flappos dick like you do,I guess im not qualified!
        Finally, we agree about something.

No you're not qualified cos you have no balls, no wit and are not a stellar specimen of a human being such as individuals like Brother Mez, Flappo The Grate and myself. Also, you might wanna try hitting the gym in the morning as opposed to keepin' it "real" in such a sugar-coated thread. This is THE MIGHTY FUCKING ARMY for goodness sakes. Quit just holding a cock in your avatar and try beating someone with it instead.

Roth out with your cock out!!!

NEXT!!!
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Get A Real Life...Little Man

Oh, I've GOT a real life..........sniff sniff...........

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
            Roth out with your cock out!!!

NEXT!!!
            :p

Now this thread is getting entertaining.

Someone pass the croutons. I think I'm going to make myself a nice salad.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• mewisemagic
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

Fuckin Sheep Herders...Find a real title,or a real purpose in life...Dlr would laugh and spit in your pathetic faces if he read this shit..LMMFAO,at you sheep pricks,,Sheep,Yeah I said sheep.Yall are the herd nosed up to Flappos ass..Still LMMFAOBT

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Fuckin Sheep Herders...Find a real title,or a real purpose in life...Dlr would laugh and spit in your pathetic faces if he read this shit..LMMFAO,at you sheep pricks,,Sheep,Yeah I said sheep.Yall are the herd nosed up to Flappos ass..Still LMMFAOBT
                Yeah, he'd certainly be much prouder of his "real" fanbase talking about coffee shits and fat people's hard-ons 10 hours a day, flirting with each other past the point of inbreeding and all possessing a collective IQ that would make even Forrest Gump cackle.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• mewisemagic
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                  :p

Now this thread is getting entertaining.

Someone pass the croutons. I think I'm going to make myself a nice salad.
                  That line is older than my Grand Daddys buckskin rubber,find something else chief

Comment

• mewisemagic
                    Commando
                    • Jan 2004

Yeah, he'd certainly be much prouder of his "real" fanbase talking about coffee shits and fat people's hard-ons 10 hours a day, flirting with each other past the point of inbreeding and all possessing a collective IQ that would make even Forrest Gump cackle.
                    You are fucking bitter bro,check yourself

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

That line is older than my Grand Daddys buckskin rubber,find something else chief
                      Uh, which line? The salad line I've been using for about a month and a half and I invented?

Sorry...I didn't realize that your Grand Dragon Daddy (a man who never taught you the value of an apostrophe) saw into the future and guessed ahead as to RIKK's brilliant web tactics.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO original man...........sounds NOTHING like anything certain unmentionable people would say...........

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

You are fucking bitter bro,check yourself
                          Can I get a latte? With an English muffin with jam?

(THIS ROCKS!!!)
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Dlr would laugh and spit in your pathetic faces if he read this shit..
                            I dunno about the "spitting" part unless he was laughing so hard WITH us you dummy?!?!?!? Ever heard "Act One?" Dave has been the foundation for the elite and superior wit and humor that people like Flapps and Company give this site. In case you've never noticed, David Lee Roth tis' funny. Lame cumbacks such as "want some cheese to go with that whine" just plain sucks.

Either stop crying and grow a pair or go to www.holdinghandsaroundthecampfire.com or https://www.ineedahugandsparationfro...mysnipple.com. Jeesh, I think you people took that Stuart Schmalley "Deep Thoughts" way too seriously...

It was a fucking joke!!!!
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

You are fucking bitter bro,check yourself. Line's like "cock in hand" are fucking GENIUS! Don't mind me guys, I'm just trying to make a name for myself here by attacking Rikk.........

Comment

• mewisemagic
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2004

Uh, which line? The salad line I've been using for about a month and a half and I invented?

Sorry...I didn't realize that your Grand Dragon Daddy (a man who never taught you the value of an apostrophe) saw into the future and guessed ahead as to RIKK's brilliant web tactics.
                                You guys are Dick cheese...I hope you spend Sarges money well,cause the way yall are running it,this site will disappear quicker than Milli-Vanilli,and right now it has about as much character as they did!

Comment

Working...