Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

MOOSE, defending GUWAPO is as intelligent as starting a TED BUNDY IS INNOCENT campaign.

I have to present further evidence of GUWAPO's ugliness to the jury, do I?

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Now MOOSE, enough crying. Accept that GUWAPO is a fat, whiny, pathetic cunt without a brain in his head.

Many times he's tried to take on the SHEEP PEN, bring me and MAX down...and every time he's failed. He's left with very few friends here and he's basically become the site joke. It is best for you to not hold his hand as the swell sucks him under...

And yes, SHARK, still not sure what to think of this thread. But it's got nothing to do with BILL... Sometimes, you just can't polish a turd.
      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rikk

And yes, SHARK, still not sure what to think of this thread. But it's got nothing to do with BILL... Sometimes, you just can't polish a turd.
        Even the Japanese Balance?

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
          Even the Japanese Balance?
          Greatest fucking record album on Earth. When Sammy sings about getting "love" and "feelings" and things that are "natural" and original ideas like women leaving...wow. It's so deep and spiritual and touches me where it should.

It also really really sucks.
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Amsterdam makes me hard...................of hearing, god that track sucks.............brilliant lyrics

Comment

• moose
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

MOOSE, defending GUWAPO is as intelligent as starting a TED BUNDY IS INNOCENT campaign.

I have to present further evidence of GUWAPO's ugliness to the jury, do I?

I do NOT have to defend GUWAPO, he can do that on his own.
              Regardless of what you guys say or think he is 'My FREIND" and a good one at that, along with Carm, MWM and a lot of other people here on this site..
              The pics I posted was a jab at the "dry humor" on this thread as per everybodies statement that they are all good looking, in no way shape or form was it meant to "defend" someone as you had assumed.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by moose
                I do NOT have to defend GUWAPO, he can do that on his own.
                Regardless of what you guys say or think he is 'My FREIND" and a good one at that, along with Carm, MWM and a lot of other people here on this site..
                The pics I posted was a jab at the "dry humor" on this thread as per everybodies statement that they are all good looking, in no way shape or form was it meant to "defend" someone as you had assumed.

Oh, just shut the fuck up and have a Michael's Veiny Mocha, on the house...........free cream.........just don't ask where it "came" from............

Comment

• moose
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rikk
                  [B] Now MOOSE, Accept the fact that GUWAPO is a cool, easy ta get along with guy , and one helluva a guy ta party with.

Shit Rikk, I never knew.........

Comment

• moose
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Oh, just shut the fuck up and have a Michael's Veiny Mocha, on the house...........free cream.........just don't ask where it "came" from............
                    I don't return favours...............

Comment

• moose
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Hey Bill, ya developed dem fuckin pictures yet?????

LMAO

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by moose
                        [B]
                        Now MOOSE, Accept the fact that GUWAPO is a cool, easy ta get along with guy , and one helluva a guy ta party with.

Shit Rikk, I never knew......... my dick is actually OVER 2 inches!!!!!!!All these years I thought I was about 1.8, 1.9 inches long.............WHO KNEW???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Hey Bill, ya developed dem fuckin pictures yet?????

LMAO

Hey, waste-of-human-life, I developed the pictures the first day........they just sucked! As for those pics of your mom, I've already posted them in the pics forum..........for some reason the thread was closed...........Oh yeah, I forgot, there's a NO DICK rule! Sorry bout that............

Comment

• moose
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Hey, waste-of-human-life, I developed the pictures the first day........they just sucked! As for those pics of your mom, I've already posted them in the pics forum..........for some reason the thread was closed...........Oh yeah, I forgot, there's a NO DICK rule! Sorry bout that............

Hey Bill...............
                            It's one thing to be thought a fool.....
                            It's another to open your mouth and "REMOVE' all doubt

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Hey Bill...............
                              It's one thing to be thought a fool.....
                              It's another to open your mouth and "REMOVE' all doubt
                              Stop pming me with "love notes" then moosey...........

Comment

• moose
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2004

Naw I'm 5'10 and it's 1.9 " from touching the ground.....

Comment

Working...