Drive-thru style?
      :confused:

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
        Yes, but let's remember our latest cause.

ROTMFFLMMFAO!!!

Look at all the pissed off people. It looks like the Chef Boy Ardee factory tis' on fuckin' strike.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
          Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          You'll be going alright...
          LOL...

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by moose
            Opps double post, oh by the way this was found at the following forum............v.........h............
            Oh, cum on M-O-O-S-E and just spit it the fuck out and look as stupid as Guwapo.

LINKERS!!!

Gosh you dudes suck and really need a lot of help before playing in our forum.

Ya gotta at least finish little league before you can even dream about going up for bat in da Majors.

Just stop cos you're only making yourself look even more foolish, if that's even possible?
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

No shit! I guess MAX was lying about "I'm renting it this weekend". What's it gonna be, mormon? Next weekend? Or the weekend after that?

If you haven't finished watching Season 1 by early September, MAX...then SHARK and I are gonna tie you up in litigation.
              Good news Rikk!!!!!!

'Sopranos' adds bonus episodes

Friday, August 12, 2005; Posted: 9:26 a.m. EDT (13:26 GMT)

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- When "The Sopranos" finally arrives next year for its sixth season, fans of the HBO mob drama will get more than they expected.

Eight "bonus" episodes are planned in addition to the 12 previously announced for the series, set to return in March 2006 after nearly two years without a first-run episode, HBO said Thursday.

"When something is as remarkable as 'The Sopranos,' our audience would like to see it continue as long as possible, so we are thrilled that (series creator) David Chase felt there are more stories to be told," HBO Chairman Chris Albrecht said in a statement.

There will be a break between the first set of episodes and the arrival of the extra eight hours in January 2007, HBO said. (HBO, like CNN, is a unit of Time Warner.)

The premium cable channel avoided tagging the newly announced episodes as part of a seventh season and also declined to label them the final ones.

The upcoming season was to have been the series' last but there have been hints the end wasn't necessarily in sight.

With powerhouse series "Sex and the City" gone and "Six Feet Under" about to wrap, HBO would be glad to keep "The Sopranos" alive, but the series' fate is considered to be in Chase's hands.

"The Sopranos" stars James Gandolfini as mob boss Tony Soprano and Edie Falco as his wife, Carmela. The series, which won four Emmy Awards including best drama series in 2004, isn't competing this year because it didn't air during the eligibility period.

The intermission between last season and the upcoming one will end up totaling a viewer-frustrating 21 months: The fifth year concluded in June 2004, although reruns have been airing.

Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

I put a thread about this this morning in Non. (Should've put it in here.)

Great news though, huh? Fucking awesome!!
                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

I put a thread about this this morning in Non. (Should've put it in here.)

Great news though, huh? Fucking awesome!!
                  Sometimes I forget there are other forums here.

Yup, can't wait.
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark

Yup, can't wait.
                    I'm with you...I can't wait, but I was wondering, do you guys think they know what they are doing with the long delays between new shows?

it seems to me some folks might get pissed off, some might not want to bother with the wait, and others might have such high expectations after waiting so long that even the BEST and most exciting shows could come as a disappointment.
                    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Me too.

Yup, can't wait.
                      And if they say this isn't necessarily it, we could be looking at the equivalent of another season after that.
                      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                        I'm with you...I can't wait, but I was wondering, do you guys think they know what they are doing with the long delays between new shows?

it seems to me some folks might get pissed off, some might not want to bother with the wait, and others might have such high expectations after waiting so long that even the BEST and most exciting shows could come as a disappointment.
                        SOPRANOS isn't like most television shows in which the long wait turns people off. It's like STAR WARS. When a STAR WARS movie was finished, people didn't forget about the series because it took three years to resolve each story.

The reason they do it is it's because it's the only way they can keep the actors coming back. They get almost two years off, then they come back and film for another three months. They keep increasing the paychecks, the show keeps going. That's what happens.

Personally, I hope it goes for more and more seasons. It's my second-favorite show in history...
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

I hope it continues too. There is so much potential with the characters they have created.

I love when they have different famous people writing and directing too. Thats cool shit right there.
                          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

I just hope they can regain their 1-3 season form.....

I've felt the show slipped with season 4...and has a hard time recovering.

BRILLIANT show originally. Still about the BEST thing on.......

I'll be watching...............

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

WELL WAKE UP SUGAR BOOGER>>>>>LETS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

That sounds good enough to eat!
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...