carmine , please come back , we miss you !

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    Fuckin' freak. I haven't seen him anywhere posting in ages (probably because I've been gone, mostly)...but I still think he's one of the most useless pieces of shit that ever posted at this site.

Seriously...we had a bunch of stalkers and fatasses (i.e. GUWAPO) calling him "Carmie" on a regular basis. If that's not sad and putrid, then DEGRASSI STREET is relevant pop culture for adults.

Didn't the whole squad go over to another site for a while until the banning began again?

"Carmie"?

Oh, for fuck's sakes!
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Remember this "Carmie" classic? I love it...when I made this, his crew were really angry...bunch of whiny bitches.
      Attached Files
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

LMFAO!!!! I miss the "old days"....Damn, the Big Ragu was a Big Douche....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'm pretty sure he still is...

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Great to see you, by the way, NICK. Like ol' times.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...