• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    Oh i dont know... I recall some time ago, him hitting on me knowing I was a guy...
    You must have been eating a sandwich or something. lol.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      And you prolly wont get hit on now that Carmen's gone away.
      Whiny fuck. He needs women with dildos to fuck his folds of fat.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
        Whiny fuck. He needs women with dildos to fuck his folds of fat.

OUCH!!!

Yup. That whole "Our Gang" definitely and constantly needs to be reassured while constantly sucking each others dicks, that's fo sho.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Are these people for real?

I rest my case. *full body quivers*
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX

Sheesh....

That's the on-line equivalent of Sleepinal.

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
              Sheesh....

That's the on-line equivalent of Sleepinal.
              And "they" wonder wy Flapps flushed it the fuck out of his forum?
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2005

I post too many numbers
                ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Even though I'm too late to be original by nominating myself, I feel that I must. There were days I was really funny... I just can't remember which. Nowadays, I do nothing but mumble on and on in a constant state of drunkenness without getting to the point. I sometimes lose myself for hours on end, and keep spewing forth the same words over and over again - except that they're not the exact same words, they're only similar ones - but I keep saying the same thing over and over again, and even though I could make a small and meaningful post, I find that I'm unable to do so, because I keep repeating myself. I don't know what happened, 'cos you see... I think I used to be funny. I just can't remember when. Nowadays, I do nothing but mumble on and on in a constant state of drunkenness without getting to the point. I sometimes lose myself for hours on end, and keep spewing forth the same words over and over again - except that they're not the exact same words, they're only similar ones - but I keep saying the same thing over and over again, and even though I could make a small and meaningful post, I find that I'm unable to do so, because I keep repeating myself. I don't know what happened, 'cos you see... I think I used to be funny. I just can't remember when. Nowadays, I do nothing but mumble on and on in a constant state of drunkenness without getting to the point. I sometimes lose myself for hours on end, and keep spewing forth the same words over and over again - except that they're not the exact same words, they're only similar ones - but I keep saying the same thing over and over again, and even though I could make a small and meaningful post, I find that I'm unable to do so, because I keep repeating myself. I don't know what happened, 'cos you see... I think I used to be funny. I just can't remember when.

I gotta go. I'll post the rest of what I feel later on. Thank you for hearing me, even though I'm a boring arsehole nowadays. 'Cos you see, I used to be funny. I just can't remember when. Nowadays, I do nothing but mumble on and on in a constant state of drunkenness without getting to the point. I sometimes lose myself for hours on end, and keep spewing forth the same words over and over again - except that they're not the exact same words, they're only similar ones - but I keep saying the same thing over and over again, and even though I could make a small and meaningful post, I find that I'm unable to do so, because I keep repeating myself.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                    Even though I'm too late to be original by nominating myself, I feel that I must. There were days I was really funny... I just can't remember which. Nowadays, I do nothing but mumble on and on in a constant state of drunkenness without getting to the point. I sometimes lose myself for hours on end, and keep spewing forth the same words over and over again - except that they're not the exact same words, they're only similar ones - but I keep saying the same thing over and over again, and even though I could make a small and meaningful post, I find that I'm unable to do so, because I keep repeating myself. I don't know what happened, 'cos you see... I think I used to be funny. I just can't remember when. Nowadays, I do nothing but mumble on and on in a constant state of drunkenness without getting to the point. I sometimes lose myself for hours on end, and keep spewing forth the same words over and over again - except that they're not the exact same words, they're only similar ones - but I keep saying the same thing over and over again, and even though I could make a small and meaningful post, I find that I'm unable to do so, because I keep repeating myself. I don't know what happened, 'cos you see... I think I used to be funny. I just can't remember when. Nowadays, I do nothing but mumble on and on in a constant state of drunkenness without getting to the point. I sometimes lose myself for hours on end, and keep spewing forth the same words over and over again - except that they're not the exact same words, they're only similar ones - but I keep saying the same thing over and over again, and even though I could make a small and meaningful post, I find that I'm unable to do so, because I keep repeating myself. I don't know what happened, 'cos you see... I think I used to be funny. I just can't remember when.

I gotta go. I'll post the rest of what I feel later on. Thank you for hearing me, even though I'm a boring arsehole nowadays. 'Cos you see, I used to be funny. I just can't remember when. Nowadays, I do nothing but mumble on and on in a constant state of drunkenness without getting to the point. I sometimes lose myself for hours on end, and keep spewing forth the same words over and over again - except that they're not the exact same words, they're only similar ones - but I keep saying the same thing over and over again, and even though I could make a small and meaningful post, I find that I'm unable to do so, because I keep repeating myself.

Cheers! :bottle:
                    LMAO!

Slick your alright in my book, but then again, what the fuck do I know?:confused:
                    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• flappo
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

jack shit

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by flappo
                        jack shit
                        who's he?
                        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• flappo
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

nightprowler's real name

Comment

• Golden AWe
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX

LOL

"Ted Bundy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                            2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
                            Originally posted by Cato
                            Golden, why are you FAT?
                            Originally posted by lesfunk
                            Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Golden AWe
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

nightprowler's real name
                              aaAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!
                              Originally posted by Cato
                              Golden, why are you FAT?
                              Originally posted by lesfunk
                              Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                              http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

nightprowler's real name
                                LOL.

Comment

Working...