Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

God... What a catastrophe... Hundreds of dead people... Rescuers pushing corpses aside to save survivors...
    Help is needed now and when that water has gone... Hope European governments will be up to their duty, now it's unfortunately time to come to American people's aid...
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• franksters
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

Now it is raining like crazy here in montreal, the sad thing is that the survivors will have a hard time to get back on their feet, there are a lot of poor people overthere, no electricity, no food, fuck this will take months...
      SUMMER'S JUST
      AROUND
      THE CORNER!

[IMG]
      http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• franksters
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

I hope Canada will send some people down there, they did for florida ( hydro quebec re-build the electricity lines)
        SUMMER'S JUST
        AROUND
        THE CORNER!

[IMG]

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Man....this is fucking unreal....

Millions of people will be left with nothing...

Comment

• franksters
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

extremely sad!
            the pictures i've seen so far are shocking, when you see this you feel so insignificant...

they need help big time
            SUMMER'S JUST
            AROUND
            THE CORNER!

[IMG]

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Now that we know Elvis is alright, what about harrison?

He was in one of those buildings near the Superdome.

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

I can not believe that ASSHOLES are Shooting AK-47's at the Copter Jocks who are tryin to save them. those Gang members need to be cut down just like we did with the Cong. send in a Hewy with Puff the Magic Dragon wipe em out. fuckin assholes Make a Example out of them .MAKES ME SICK.
                Roth Army MP
                Originally posted by Panamark
                Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
                or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
                Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
                Originally posted by JAY HALE
                so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

Fats Domino is among the missing

“Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

turning on Dateline right now, its all about Katrina
                    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

My question is why weren't emergency air drops made at the Superdome area? With the flooding and damage it's obviouse getting people and supplies in is next to impossible but why wasn't emergency food, water, medical, and sanitation supplies dropped in? You have 30,000 plus people in one area, we do have a capability to drop that sort of stuff. Now the situation is falling into caos and riots. The situation has become uncontrollable. Why couldn't Bush organize such a thing? All he has to do is get on the phone and give the order. The director of FEMA seems increadable out of touch with the situation. God what a pooch screw.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        My question is why weren't emergency air drops made at the Superdome area? With the flooding and damage it's obviouse getting people and supplies in is next to impossible but why wasn't emergency food, water, medical, and sanitation supplies dropped in? You have 30,000 plus people in one area, we do have a capability to drop that sort of stuff. Now the situation is falling into caos and riots. The situation has become uncontrollable. Why couldn't Bush organize such a thing? All he has to do is get on the phone and give the order. The director of FEMA seems increadable out of touch with the situation. God what a pooch screw.
                        I was thinking the exact same thing. There is NO ONE taking control of the situation. People were just left to fend for themselves and so it has become survival of the fittest. Its sick!

On Dateline, the showed a 84 year old woman lying on the ground in the Superdome. She has a heart condition and she looked like she was about to die.

They were filming her and so they know she is there! She is too weak to help herself.

Why the fuck could they not get her out of there or get medical attention in there?

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I told everyone this was gonna be the worst hurricane in history!

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I told everyone this was gonna be the worst hurricane in history!

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

I'm glad to hear ELVIS is alright.

Comment

Working...