• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jesterstar
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: A poor, empty little boy named Jesterstar

Originally posted by Mezro
    Mezro...you don't have the balls to do anything in life Jizzy...feel free to PM me if you ever show up here...you won't say a word to my face...cowards always talk big...
    Dude I can back it up any day of the week. Your pussy ass won't even post a pic so I can see what I'd be up against. Like I said I'll be out there in the next few months. Let's see if I back it up.
    Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Jesterstar
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      I'm not threatening anybody, just letting you know to watch your little mouth.

They put chlorine in I imagine, but I drink through a Brita Filter, so I don't get it...

I'm talking about the shit regarding SOUL REAPER, never seemed to be a problem to you before...

C'mon JiZMaStERStaR, threats are the sign of the OWN3D....

Quite contraire, being on a message board is not heroic, you're the one with the delusions of grandeur...
      Noone makes me WATCH MY MOUTH. I say what the fuck when I want. Get it??? Got It??? Good.

Comment

• Mezro
        Full Member Status

• May 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: A poor, empty little boy named Jesterstar

Originally posted by Jesterstar
        Dude I can back it up any day of the week. Your pussy ass won't even post a pic so I can see what I'd be up against. Like I said I'll be out there in the next few months. Let's see if I back it up.
        Mezro...the only thing you are up against is the inferiority complex you wear so well...Jesterstar will never, ever accomplish anything in life...
        Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Ypu know if you read his book, Robin (Burt Ward) got way more pussy than Batman.

True story.

Oh and Jester ... "in the next few months" is hardly a viable time table for someone who is going anywhere. If you're going out there to cut an album (I can hardly keep a straight face saying that), the you would know exactly when you will be there. Studio time is just that precious.

And you already admitted that your shit is an act and that you only speak HALF truths.

You're kind of ranting and raving like someone who is really disturbed. And all I'm doing is reading the thread.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
            Ypu know if you read his book, Robin (Burt Ward) got way more pussy than Batman.

True story.
            Yeah, but I heard both those guys waded through pussy like it was a tide pool.

Comment

• Mezro
              Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
              And you already admitted that your shit is an act and that you only speak HALF truths.

You're kind of ranting and raving like someone who is really disturbed. And all I'm doing is reading the thread.
              This guy is fucked beyond repair; if he didn't have mommy and girlfriend paying his way, he would be sucking dick on a street corner to pay for his subsidized apartment.

Mezro...he can kick, scream and rant but I know the truth about Jizzy...the guy is a delusional loser who will most likely end his life in the next few years...one less lost soul my tax dollars will have to pay for...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

lol

Yeah, but Batman wouldn't admit it.

Comment

• Mezro
                  Full Member Status

• May 2004

Mezro...where did Jizzy go?...bet mommy needs to use the phone so he has to quit using the internet...

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

give this little bitch the Joe Thunder treatment and hit him with the fucking ban stick, even for just a day. show the little dickless wonder whos boss.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Mezro...where did Jizzy go?...bet mommy needs to use the phone so he has to quit using the internet...
                      Just eating some lunch and laughing at all the losers is all

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Just eating some sausage and fingering my ass is all
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

This guy is fucked beyond repair; if he didn't have mommy and girlfriend paying his way, he would be sucking dick on a street corner to pay for his subsidized apartment.

Mezro...he can kick, scream and rant but I know the truth about Jizzy...the guy is a delusional loser who will most likely end his life in the next few years...one less lost soul my tax dollars will have to pay for...
                          Dude you don't know shit about me. For real dude. You don't even know how fucking owned you are and that's the sad part.

You guys can paint a nice portrait of me on the net. But it's harder to fake a photograph.

Comment

• Mezro
                            Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                            give this little bitch the Joe Thunder treatment and hit him with the fucking ban stick, even for just a day. show the little dickless wonder whos boss.
                            He knows who the boss is bomber.

Mezro...what he doesn't know is what the boss has up his sleeve...

Comment

• Jesterstar
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Mexro why do you write you name before every sentence isn't that gay???

Comment

• Mezro
                                Full Member Status

• May 2004

Dude you don't know shit about me. For real dude.
                                Mezro...and you don't know shit about me...for real...my final word on this loser: PM me if you ever show up in San Francisco...until then, enjoy your mediocre life...

Comment

Working...