X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jesterstar
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
    Mezro...and you don't know shit about me...for real...my final word on this loser: PM me if you ever show up in San Francisco...until then, enjoy your mediocre life...
    Out of Material. I can last for fucking day's ask your girlfriend...........Oh wait you don't have one.

But seriously why do you type your name before you posts it's really the gayest thing I've ever seen.
    Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Oct 2004

Ahhh Jizzy, the king of the mailroom, the prince of trailer park insemination and a true microbe amongst men. What can I do but bow down before your scary talent.

Drunk on power? Me? Oh yes, I am drunk from the earth shaking impact that being a Webbie on a David Lee Roth fan site has on my life. Venture capitalists are just foaming at the mouth to fund my most recent business plan because of my Roth Army affiliation. I get only the best tables at Michael Mina, Myth and Farallon because I post here. Oh yes, being a Webbie is just like being a Greek God (and for those of you missing the heavy sarcasm of the above paragraph, please log out now).

You see Jizzy, I have a life that I am very satisfied with; the Roth Army does not fill some empty void or act as a surrogate social life. It is a fun little hobby - nothing more, nothing less. For guys like you, It is just an extension of your emptiness; it is a distraction from an obviously shitty life. And that fact makes me smile. Yeah bitch, I laugh at your pain. So what the fuck are you going to do about it loser? Nothing is a safe bet..

You really don't know Sarge Jester and what you have to say does not mean shit to him. He is very aware of what I am up to and can change anything I do in an instant. And if Sarge asks me not to do something or asks me to change something, I will do it right away. I am loyal to Sarge. I am not loyal to you, hitch or any other feet kicking miscreant of the moment.

The hitch saga: I didn't ask him to take a shot at me; he decided that the spotlight needed to be back on him again. I understand that a fragile ego has limitations - what I don't understand is why he didn't shoot me a PM if he had a concern. Oh well...hitch is a big boy...if he wants to target someone who fights back, then I wish him the best of luck.

So sure I'll lose against hitch huh Jizzy? You have no fucking idea...stay tuned gristle missle - things are just warming up.

And for the last time: I donated no more than anybody else; I never, ever paid to become a Webbie. if anybody other than Cuntfish and Jester still question this, please PM Sarge.

Call me a pussy, call me "done", call me drunk with power, call me anything you want. One thing you'll never do is say any of that shit to my face.

Mezro...you know where San Francisco is Jizzy...oh...that's right...you can't afford to travel here, let alone afford to live here...so sad little boy...stay warm at home with mommy...
      Best post of the year.
      Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
        I think he knows he's completely owned now!

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Re: Re: Re: A poor, empty little boy named Jesterstar

Mezro...your mom, your girlfriend...same thing really, they both have to pay your way...
          Dude, you said it perfectly...his mommy IS his girlfriend.

She taught him how to suck other men's pee-pees about 4 years ago when he was 3 years old, by sucking his!!!

So now he is 7 years old, and throws temper tantrums here on the Army forums when his mommy refuses to suck his little hairless pin-dick....and when men do not want to bother with a little boy...

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jesterstar
            What the fuck did I fail at??? Dude I know your trying to dive deep in my phycology....
            There is no such word as 'phycology' in the English language

You don't have the intellagence to break someone down mentally.
            There is no such word as 'intellagence' in the English language

I have the intellegence and ability to do that.
            There is no such word as 'intellegence' in the English language

Then you moved it just like I perdicted you power mad anus would do.
            There is no such word as 'perdicted' in the English language.

But then what can we expect from a 7-year-old?

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Poor little Jizzy Stool.....living in a fantasy world because his life is a pathetic excuse for a fucked up version of human existence.....

Christ, as much of a loser as he is, his mommy must truly be a loser for wanting suck his baby pee-pee.

I think he would benefit everyone who knows him by walking in front of a freight train....

Comment

• Cathedral
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

You can't buy entertainment like this anywhere at any price.

I'm going to write a Roth Army book with all of you as the stars, only you won't get any royalties, that's fookin priceless, baby!

Roth On!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Go for it!!!!

Ad some insult to JizzyStool's injury!!!

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

First hitch, now jesterstar.

This is a sad day for hitchworld!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Hey JizzyStool...you are a fucking pussy....

I could whip your sorry little ass just by looking at you....

Hell, I OWN you just by posting...even when I am posting about completely different subjects....

You are the most worthless pile of shit ever dropped upon the Earth...your mommy/girlfriend has to live with the horrible knowledge that she took a crap and it came to life and called her "Mommy"....

Fucking stupid loser asswipe.

I would be willing to bet you are the ugliest son of a bitch on the planet....

Little children probably run screaming when you walk down the sidewalk on your way to sucking cock at the School For The Developmentally Disabled....

That is why there are no mirrrors in your house...they shatter whenever you look at one....you are in debt to everyone for breaking the glass wherever you go just by looking at it....

Christ....why don't you get a fucking face lift and just have it removed entirely? It would be a vast improvement over your appearance now.....

At least people would not call the police to say some kind of 5-foot-tall mutant amphibian is hopping down the sidewalk and they want someone to come and shoot it.....

Hell, if anyone ever tried to take a photo of you to sell to The Weekly World News for an article about unsuccessful Circus Freaks, the camera would be permanently ruined, and anybody having to develop film of you would go insane and have to be locked up in the nut ward while jibbering mindlessly about the "Frog Monster with the Bloodshot Eye"....
                      Last edited by Hardrock69; 08-31-2005, 01:30 AM.

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                        Go for it!!!!

Ad some insult to JizzyStool's injury!!!

I'll share my profits with the rest of the cast though, lol.
                        Can't be all like that with my respected people's here.

LOL

I may even resurrect my "B-Day Program" in his honor.
                        That is where i find out someone's birthday and hire muscle to show up at their house on that day, once a year, to beat the livin tar out of them.

Damn, can i be an asshole or what?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

LMFAO!!!

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Hey, you'd be surprised what a crackhead will do for a few bucks.
                            And it's cheaper to find someone in their town to do the dirty work than it would be to do it myself, which is never out of the question either.

So be careful when there is a knock knock knockin on the cellar door, Jester, lol.

I don't make threats, I make promises....

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Mezro...poor Jesterstar...once his mind shoots, he can't reload...a slow child who hides behind the support of mommy and girlfriend...
                              Jester's mind doesn't shoot...it dribbles.

I would imagine it's just like the product of his other head....
                              Originally posted by perilouspete
                              fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Another thread where I am controlling the subject. DANCE FOR ME MY OWNED BITCHES.
                                Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

Working...