X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jesterstar
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blizz
    Jimmy needs a boyfriend. All this closet homosexual posting is making him delusional.
    He's owned................NOW FINISH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Blizz
      Roth Army Recruit
      • May 2005

Star, this isnt about being owned. This is about him being too much a stupid prick to realize that hes a waste of bandwidth.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
        He's owned................NOW FINISH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!! FINISH ME!!! COME ON!!! BRING IT!!!

I just laugh everytime you post.

Funny stuff. Good times.

Ta mere suce le penis d'animaux pour l'argent

Translation?

Your mother sucks animal cock for money
        23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

how sad
          23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Blizz
            Roth Army Recruit
            • May 2005

What a fag, fake PMs and mother jokes. Wow, you pack some big punches there buddy. I think reading your posts actually lowers the collective IQ of the board. You are one of the reasons I believe stupid people should not breed.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Just remember...you started this thread.

You are one of the reasons I believe stupid people should not breed.

Thanks!

Comment

• Blizz
                Roth Army Recruit
                • May 2005

So does this mean youre going to quit being such a tool and actually figure out how to post non-retarded blabber, or are the mother jokes going to continue to poor out of that overworked mouth of yours?

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

So does this mean youre going to quit being such a tool and actually figure out how to post non-retarded blabber, or are the mother jokes going to continue to poor out of that overworked mouth of yours?

Once again I must remind you that I only talk shit to you and Jesterass. As long as she continues to post stupidity (owning, banning, I will soon be a mod, teleconferencing bullshit, blah, blah) I will continue to fuck with him. And when you reared your fugly head as his pussy-assed 'bodyguard', you opened yourself up to the shenanigans. So stop whining and take it like the gimp that you are.

For my part, I will try to refrain from the juvenile parental jokes.

Now go fuck your retarded mother in her crusty pooper.

>

Comment

• Blizz
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • May 2005

Originally posted by jimmyjingles
                    Once again I must remind you that I only talk shit to you and Jesterass. As long as she continues to post stupidity (owning, banning, I will soon be a mod, blah, blah) I will continue to fuck with him. And when you reared your fugly head as his pussy-assed 'bodyguard', you opened yourself up to the shenanigans. So stop whining and take it like the gimp that you are.

For my part, I will try to refrain from the juvenile parental jokes.

Now go fuck your retarded mother in her crusty pooper.

>
                    Poor guy, I think I figured him out. This must be where he has to let all his frustrations out because in real life hes this fat, pathetic excuse for a man with no friends, life, real job or money. You go on with your bad self Jimmy, I wont say another word about it because I now know the truth.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Funny, Jizzystool actually took the time to IM me and bitch about how he is in "no way dude" responsible for "what Blizz posts about me i wish he would go back to the rogan bord....".

Man that Rogain board is a real cesspool.....

Comment

• Jesterstar
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Poor guy, I think I figured him out. This must be where he has to let all his frustrations out because in real life hes this fat, pathetic excuse for a man with no friends, life, real job or money. You go on with your bad self Jimmy, I wont say another word about it because I now know the truth.
                        Dude using the reality card on a fat loser like jummy jamsballs is low. It's funny because it's true. but it's low because life already kicked the shit out of jimmy jimjam. He's owned by his appearence and stupidity.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                          Funny, Jizzystool actually took the time to IM me and bitch about how he is in "no way dude" responsible for "what Blizz posts about me i wish he would go back to the rogan bord....".

Man that Rogain board is a real cesspool.....
                          Funny I remember you Im'ing me trying to cyber with you while you stuffed a shampoo bottle up your ass.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Poor guy, I think I figured him out. This must be where he has to let all his frustrations out because in real life hes this fat, pathetic excuse for a man with no friends, life, real job or money.
                            Ha Ha...yup, that's me alright. You sure know how to call em.

You go on with your bad self Jimmy, I wont say another word about it because I now know the truth.
                            Good. Now that you have admitted to being a ball-less hack, you can remove yourself from this fine website and never show your clitneck here again.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

C'mon boys...

Act like gentlemen...
                              Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Blizz
                                Roth Army Recruit
                                • May 2005

Originally posted by jimmyjingles
                                Ha Ha...yup, that's me alright. You sure know how to call em.

Good. Now that you have admitted to being a ball-less hack, you can remove yourself from this fine website and never show your clitneck here again.

Im wondering Jimmy, would you do my a favor? I want you to stand up right now, and insted of pissing yourself and running the bathroom like youd normally do I want you to look out over the 4 walls that make up the 5'x5' cubical you work in. Now shout, "I play a tuff guy on the internet but really im a big pussy with a tiny dick." You have no idea the total freedom youll feel after admiting this. It wont come as a shock to your co-workers bceause they already know this all to well, but youll feel better about yourself. Thats what really matters.

Comment

Working...