Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EbDawson
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

Great flick, I always preferred it to Dazed and Confused. Joe, Tack, Grace Slick's daughter, the dude from Rhoda, The Blue Torpedo, etc.
    "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Tack the Cack. "Bring on the bitches!"

The blonde was fine, but Grace Slick's daughter was hot, too.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Antman
        Commando
        • Jan 2004

I saw it but I think I need to see it again. That's the one where there's this weird eye in the sky or something and they reference a chick "who looks like the girl on the Virgin Killers album"?
        When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• EbDawson
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Antman
          That's the one where there's this weird eye in the sky or something and they reference a chick "who looks like the girl on the Virgin Killers album"?
          Yep!
          "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• Dirty Duck
            Sniper
            • Aug 2005

The Stoned Age really is a great film. It was a fun film with many memorable lines and moments..from Dixie Cup Dean to Snotrag..the characters were stellar! The blonde was pretty hot. Grace's daughter was cute too. I can't tell you how many nights me and my friends got wasted and watched that movie...

Comment

Working...