Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jimmy Jingles
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

I would like to pass while having a big tittied blonde tounging my ballsack.

Pure Heaven!
    23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Yeah....I wanna die in my sleep of old age, after an evening of insane sex, some good reefer and kickass music. Oh, and it has to be after I turn 100. Nothing less will do.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
        Yeah....I wanna die in my sleep of old age, after an evening of insane sex, some good reefer and kickass music. Oh, and it has to be after I turn 100. Nothing less will do.

LMFAO!!!

To be 100 years old and smoking a bowl...fucking classic!
        23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Susie Q
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
          Sorry to hear of your loss's Cat. When my Cousin passed away last year it was Rough on both SusieQ and me. She was a woman full of life, and the C word just ate her up.
          Tell me about it! I am STILL wrecked just thinking about it. There isn't a day that passes that I don't think about her in some way, or speak of her. Her death has done a number on me to say the least. People come and go, and to see that SHE could leave us so early.....means there is no rhyme or reason to death. Anyone could go at ANY time. Death is not merciful. My ex-sister in law also has cancer and she is just a few years older than me. If Tracy (my cousin) can go, anyone can.

I recently had a brush with death myself. I was in the hospital for over a week with a infection that went through my entire system. The Doctors feared to open me up and told me there was a chance of me dying. So THANK GOD I was treated with heavy duty antibiotics through IV, and major pain killers. I have kids to raise. I could only think what the hell would happen to them if I were to leave them so young.

In all, I was in the hospital for over 15 days. Not being able to wipe your own ass, or walk on your own, do anything that you take for granted.....it's a hard lesson to learn. It's humbled me more than I already was.

So to die, I wanna wait until I know my babies are well enough on their own and have someone beside them to take care of them the way I would.

I wanna die peacefully in my sleep at a fairly old age.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
          ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Naaa, I wasn't smoking pot, Ima...I hadn't yet discovered it's soothing qualities at that point in time, that came later.

I'm what the laymen call a confused spirit.
            I believe in God, I believe in Satan, I believe our existance on earth is but the beginning of what our spiritual-life purpose is.

I have seen and experienced things, physical things, that prove to me that there is something after life.
            And if there are lost entities, where did they come from?

My conclusion, and it sent me seeking a church, was that if the evil shit i was into was real it only makes sense that God is real.
            One experience hit so close to home in eerie ways that i fear becoming a lost spirit that just roams around in unrest. you can sense and literally see the misery...

You can't convict a person if there is reasonable doubt, so i can't see how anyone concludes there is no God given things like this happening through history along with countless other miracles that happen every second, everyday, somewhere, to someone.

It is worth investigating, but i find that there are many many many people who are corrupt in their doctrine so finding the truth requires even more faith that the truth will appear when the time is right.
            Like the Ark of the Covenent, the bible says where it is, and it will not surface until the time is right with proof that no man will be able to discount that everything the bible says is true. even if books were left out of it, and even though man has altered the word of God since day 1.

I almost feel a little jealous when someone i know dies. they have taken the journey that the explorer in me wants to take but i'm not in any hurry to buy the ticket, if you know what i mean.

No matter, however it goes when my time comes, I will not be having an open casket viewing at the layout.
            My mother disagreed so i put it in my will that under no circumstances am i to be put on display for anyone.
            I may add that it be held outside...funeral homes just smell bad, and yes, i do know why.

It doesn't matter how we die, once we're dead our bodies are just an empty mass of flesh.

Comment

• ODShowtime
              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

SMACK
              gnaw on it

Comment

• Rebel
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Feb 2004

Sorry to hear about your losses Cat. I'm not a very spiritual person, but I do believe there is something after this life.

As far as how I would like to die, never thought about it really, but I guess in my sleep. Of course, the big-boobed blonde doesn't sound bad either.
                The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

Sorry about your loss Cat :I would like to go fighting a prime 5 yr old
                  male Lion with nothing but a bowie knife on some empty african
                  savana,in 110 degree heat , just me and him .Other than that
                  I aint goin.
                  If i could pick my time but noone can so, jus do withit what cha got....

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

Sorry about your loss CAT.....

"All that lives is born to die....."

Comment

• The Scatologist
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2005

I would wanna go out while taking a poop.

Just so when someone finds me, they have to wipe my bum bum for me.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (Evil laugh)
                      The name Sammy Hagar conjures up a variety of emotions from music fans--from hate to contempt, from disgust to revulsion.

-TheSmokingGun.com

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by thome
                        Sorry about your loss Cat :I would like to go fighting a prime 5 yr old
                        male Lion with nothing but a bowie knife on some empty african
                        savana,in 110 degree heat , just me and him .Other than that
                        I aint goin.
                        I'm sure if we got a collection going we could raise enough for an airfare and a loincloth...

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          I'm sure if we got a collection going we could raise enough for an airfare and a loincloth...
                          Not to worry my friend .I am secure in my self enough to fight a nude
                          lion.You may inquire w/ him if he wants to wear such a garment?

Comment

• BALLYJUNKIE
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Nov 2004

HOW ABOUT DIE A" ROCK STAR "DEATH ,GO OUT IN A BLAZE OF GLORY .1 THERES A PLANE CRASH " ROCK STAR DEATH - BUDDY HOLLY .RITCHIE VALENS , RANDY ROADES.CAR CRASH ,JAMES DEAN RAZZLE .CLIFF BURTON . OR THE THE #1 WAY MOST ROCK STARS GO OUT, DRUG OVERDOSE HENDRIX ,BONHAM ,MORRISON ,ELVIS ECT .NOT MANY ROCK STARS DIE OF OLD AGE IN THIER SLEEP THATS THE BESTAY TO GO .

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

You know brother Cat, I almost envy the experiences you say you had with the afterlife... if what you say is indeed true, then I guess there IS something after we die. BUT, I'm the sort of person who has to see to believe. And if I do see, I do believe. I actually WANT to believe, but without first-hand experiences, it's in my nature to doubt anything supernatural. And that's why I almost envy you.

Quite confusing... I can't put it any better than this: I call bullshit in anything that seems impossible, but if I'm proven wrong, I'm the first to acknowledge it. And I love being proven wrong. Means I learned something.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Sorry to hear the sad news Cathedral. I don't care how spiritual a person is or how much faith in an afterlife they have, losing a relative or friend is still tough.

As far as knowing if there is an afterlife for sure is something that cannot be scientifically proven. Man has made great techological strides but even at that, we are nothing in the whole scope of things. Sure, medical science can prolong some people's lives but what kind of quality of life are you going to have?

Some people die at birth and some die over the age of 100. One certainy of life is it's unfair. There is no justice. I believe this mortal life is a small part of a larger existance and we came here to be tested and to learn. Then we die and move on to something else. Hopefully good.

As far as dying goes, as long as it is quick and painless if fine with me.

As far as killing myself goes, it's not going to happen. I believe God frowns on people cutting their lives short. Like I said, we are here to be tested and to learn and grow. Killing yourself is murder. You murdered yourself. You've cut your live short and anyone who knows anyone who's committed suicide knows the horrendousley sad feeling it leaves with friends and loved ones. Suicide is not painless for those who are left.

But if I was to kill myself, I probably would wash some Phenol Barbitol down with some vodka. That's what those crazy Hail Boppers did. Supposedly painless and quick. I would also rig up a loud alarm so people would find my body before it degenerated into a rotten mess. I used to work at a funeral home and believe me, you want people to find your body quick. It does everyone a favor, especially the poor people who have to embalm your ass.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...