Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Well, I'm not sure how it was across the country, but in South Texas the auto market took a HUGE hit in the wallet (25% less sales than last year) and tried desperately to entice people with incentives to buy cars... especially SUVs.

The market will solve itself. The auto manufacturers will start making what customers want, which is a car that doesn't require as much gas due to high oil prices.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Depends on HOW the oil runs out (in addition to IF).

If we can wean ourselves off it and replace it with different energy sources...gradually being the key word...shouldn't be a problem.

If we ran out of oil, say, TOMORROW, that'd be a little scary.

Long as there's enough time to make a smooth transition, no prob.

Only prob is people not being serious enough about making the change until forced to.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
        I have lived without modern conveniences before, it's not a problem going back to it if need be and that is kind of in my "Oh Shit" plan.
        Bullets will be hard to come by unless you can get them off the dead bodies of foreign troops that break into your house. You should be stocked up.

For hunting, reuseable bow and arrow sets are also something you should own a number of for other family members or other members of your group. You will eat.

In my city home I have city water. I have a water purifier for my beach house from my well, but it's not a portable system. It's for a dwelling. So I have a portable water purifier for mobility to have drinking water at all times.

You watch, if those indictments in the coming weeks from the Fitzgerald grand jury don't stall this regime then this mess we're in is about to get a lot worse.

I think it's going to have to get a lot worse for people to wake up. The country has been alseep and WILLINGLY media brainwashed into denial. So I'm ready.

BRAINWASHED USA

We'll all be planning out a coup

We're gonna do real soon

We're polishing up our carbines

We can't wait for elections in June

We'll be freedom fighting all summer

And down in the D.C. beltway

Tell everybody they're brainwashed

Brainwashed USA

(wild organ solo and exploding sound effects)

BRAINWASHED USA
        Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Hey!

flappo!

Move dis thread t2o da FRONT LINE forRUM. ok

And git yer ass outta da city when da time comes, mate.

Bavaria is hard for large troops movements and missles.

You might survive there across the channel.

Your country and my country it seems is going to pay quite dearly for a HUNDRED THOUSAND dead Iraqi people that you and I are responsible for murdering. Each one of them valued their life, longed for their morning, cherished their first cup of milk (children) or coffee or tea.

You sleeping dirty bastards.

It's coming.

Run flappo, run t2o Bavaria!

SURVIVAL
          NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS
          Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

You're sleeping, but I hope they get you when you're awake. If you're sleeping you'll never know. I think you should know for who, what, when, where, why and how your dying. It's only fair.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• larbo
              Foot Soldier
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
              Bullets will be hard to come by unless you can get them off the dead bodies of foreign troops that break into your house. You should be stocked up.
              [/B]

Country folk will survive! we make our own bullets and bow & arrows. food, water, and heat is not a problem. and I feel sorry for the naive country that tries to invade the united states. most people here own guns so it would be suicide for any dumb foreigner. these idiots know this. that's why we have not been invaded. plus they would have nothing to go back to. last thing they would see would be a bright flash. and we are not responsible for "MURDERING" iraqis. we hunt down coward terrorist and kill them to protect our country and other third world countries. also, none of them goat fucking bastards have any value for life. KILL'EM ALL AND LET ALLAH SORT'EM OUT.
              WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Biodiesel is probably the best short term solution. Existing diesel engines will burn a mixture of bio & petro diesel, and it would probably only take a year or two of dedicated research to produce engines that will run on straight biodiesel. From there it's just a matter of the auto mfgs building more diesel engines instead of gasoline burners.

That doesn't mean that they should stop the progress towards alternative fuels such as hydrogen fuel cells, but only that biodiesel is the most logical with current technology

Requesting that this topic be moved to the Front Line, as it is an important political topic which needs to be addressed in upcoming elections.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by larbo
                  and I feel sorry for the naive country that tries to invade the united states. most people here own guns so it would be suicide for any dumb foreigner. these idiots know this. that's why we have not been invaded.
                  Talk about idiots, man!

I know you "country" folk are a little slow, but nobody is going to 'invade' the U.S..

They are going to be 'invited' in by the President of the United States, the guy "y'all" voted into the White House with your 'red' states.

Thanks, 'country' folks.

PS Invasion...yeh, like the Mexican military operations in the U.S. are an 'invasion.'

Nope, if you shoot a foreign troop in your own 'country,' you 'country' folk, YOU'LL be arrested, maybe shot, by your own 'country' boy Bush's White House who are inviting these foreign 'idiots.'

why do i try....................

EDIT: I went back and edited this, because just o1ne wrong letter and you 'country' folks will get it all wrong.

YOU WILL BE TOLD WHAT TO DO AND WHERE TO GO AND CURFEW AND GUN CONFISCATION FOR YOUR OWN GOOD BY 'FOREIGN' TROOPS (I.E., "ASSETS") INVITED IN BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES THAT YOU 'COUNTRY' FOLK IN THE 'RED' STATES PUT INTO OFFICE. THANKS FOR NOTHING.

OH, AND IF YOU SHOOT A 'FOREIGN ASSET' YOU WILL BECOME AN ENEMY OF THE UNITED STATES AND AN 'ENEMY COMBATANT' IN YOUR OWN 'COUNTRY,' COUNTRY BOY.

THANKS FOR NOTHING.

IT'S GOING TO TAKE THE CITY FOLKS TO FIX WHAT YOU 'COUNTRY' FOLKS HAVE FAKKED UP!

FAK

I'M SO FAKKING MAD!

Last edited by Phil theStalker; 10-23-2005, 06:48 PM.
                  Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Biodiesel is probably the best short term solution. Existing diesel engines will burn a mixture of bio & petro diesel, and it would probably only take a .........equesting that this topic be moved to the Front Line, as it is an important political topic which needs to be addressed in upcoming elections.
                    Yeh, so when can you, or another mod, move this thread to the FRONT LINE? huh

EDIT: I GOT YOUR PM.

Last edited by Phil theStalker; 10-23-2005, 06:38 PM.
                    Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Millermoos
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Aug 2005

I have tried the latest ( a friend of mine bought one) electric car at the week end. It's really weird: first of all it doesn't have a gear like a normal car and it's really silent. Overall I liked it but it goes really slow especially if you go up a hill. It's great in the city but you can't go very far with it. Apparently there is a faster car which is made in Italy which is much bigger and goes faster, I am trying to find more information about it. When I do find it I will let you know.
                      Millermoos

Comment

• larbo
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
                        Talk about idiots, man!

I know you "country" folk are a little slow, but nobody is going to 'invade' the U.S..
                        That's one little misconception that dumb city pollocks like you make. most country folk are way more intelligent than say for example someone like you there philwup. I never said the U.S. was going to get invaded... you did coke boy. " foreign troops that break into your house." now keep supporting Iraqis coke head freak.
                        WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

That's one little misconception that dumb city pollocks like you make. most country folk are way more intelligent than say for example someone like you there philwup. I never said the U.S. was going to get invaded... you did coke boy. " foreign troops that break into your house." now keep supporting Iraqis coke head freak.
                          This post aff yers only proves mmy point.

PS Never did coke...i'm having t2oo mmuch FUN!
                          Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Hey!

West Vagina!!

INVITE does not equal INVADE.

T2wo different werds, Opie.

"WOT'S 'RSVP' MEAN?"
                            Tell Ma We're Gonna Have Sum Guests

I KNEW YOU WERE COMING SO I BAKED A CAKE
                            (with a surprise inside).
                            Last edited by Phil theStalker; 10-25-2005, 02:28 PM.
                            Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Millermoos
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Aug 2005

is there a special vagina in the West of Virginia?
                              Jesus I am feeling ill today.
                              check this web site: www.lowimpact.org.
                              we should share information.
                              millermoos

Comment

• Horseskin
                                Full On Cocktard
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Millermoos
                                is there a special vagina in the West of Virginia?
                                Jesus I am feeling ill today.
                                check this web site: www.lowimpact.org.
                                we should share information.
                                millermoos
                                As Phil the Stalker would say, fak orff.

Comment

Working...