• Show
Clear All
  • wooda

you mean this Sammy?

Comment

• seenbad
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

Whatever liar. If you inteded to come back, why the tombstone? oh oh, I see, the "Mod" BT died, not the poster. ok Sally. Whatever primps your ego.

"Cookie delete file sort"? Obviously what I said, you missed. How do you retype your name and password? ......uh, Is that a trick question? Dude, please, make sense if you want to have a conversation with me please. When you have an ounce of understanding about what youre talking about (or at least know how to explain the things you do know), get back to me mmmkay? I'm sorry if you are confused and don't understand the witchcraft and sourcery behind an internet BB and have to make up your own spell binding recipe of "cookie delete file sort" as an explanation of how you can't be somebody you obviously are. LMAO! I wasn't tracking or waiting for you idiot. It was just simply obvious. So please, get back to your beautiful wife, your uber super successfull business, your two new cars and your perfect kids that you like to boast on all the time to somehow prove your not a ninny, and re-register as somebody else besides Get Bent so I can fuck your ass up all over again. Thanks and have a great day!
      sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
        Why acknowledge the man? Why bring attention to him?

edit -- at the risk of looking like an idiot...Am I the only one who doesn't get that sentence about Speed? What, is it some I can't drive 55 joke?
        just walk away-Ally, slowly, facing him... just kidding 5.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• wooda

Originally posted by Full Bug
          Hitch, almost every thread he starts has some dumb ass poll involving me.....Actually sometimes they are kinda funny....
          You should flattered, and besides FULL BUG is an institution!!!

Comment

• thefive

Why acknowledge the man? Why bring attention to him?

edit -- at the risk of looking like an idiot...Am I the only one who doesn't get that sentence about Speed? What, is it some I can't drive 55 joke?
            No it has nothing to do with the 55 song. I was just making a joke about them. I was saying how naive and stupid they are. Just like sheep.

Comment

• wooda

Originally posted by seenbad
              Whatever liar. If you inteded to come back, why the tombstone? oh oh, I see, the "Mod" BT died, not the poster. ok Sally. Whatever primps your ego.

"Cookie delete file sort"? Obviously what I said, you missed. How do you retype your name and password? ......uh, Is that a trick question? Dude, please, make sense if you want to have a conversation with me please. When you have an ounce of understanding about what youre talking about (or at least know how to explain the things you do know), get back to me mmmkay? I'm sorry if you are confused and don't understand the witchcraft and sourcery behind an internet BB and have to make up your own spell binding recipe of "cookie delete file sort" as an explanation of how you can't be somebody you obviously are. LMAO! I wasn't tracking or waiting for you idiot. It was just simply obvious. So please, get back to your beautiful wife, your uber super successfull business, your two new cars and your perfect kids that you like to boast on all the time to somehow prove your not a ninny, and re-register as somebody else besides Get Bent so I can fuck your ass up all over again. Thanks and have a great day!

Ouch!!!!!

Maybe BT can work for the Roger Dean campaign next time

Comment

• wooda

Originally posted by thefive
                No it has nothing to do with the 55 song. I was just making a joke about them. I was saying how naive and stupid they are. Just like sheep.
                At least Sheep have a redeeming quality, unlike Spammy.

If you were all alone in a field with a sheep, at least you would have something to do!!!

Comment

• seenbad
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by wooda
                  Ouch!!!!!

Maybe BT can work for the Roger Dean campaign next time
                  With mad skillzz of cookie delet file sorting like he's got, I'm sure he could try for a spot in high up in the CIA. That shit's TIGHT.
                  sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• thefive

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by seenbad

fuck you are slow. pete wanna help out this fucking retard for me? Seems to me, that Im so UnIMPOTANT to him, yet I type, he replies. Its such a cool game with you. Queer boy for sure. Listen carefuly. Shhh...Everyone be very very quiet. I ned to explain some tech stuff to assbreath. (i think he's been at sea too long) When you or I, log out, you have a choice to not log in using cookies. not the chocolate chip kind moron. Or when you click tools,(no not your daddy) scroll down to internet options, the button on the top of your browswer. there ya go. Click delete all files. Mine is set to delete. My options here are also set to NOT browse using cookies, which means my little retarded friend, I HAVE TO log in everytime with my username and password and if thats the case how in the blue hell, can I use two names at the same time. You are still lost aren't you? Oh well. I tried. Go back to swabbing the deck and taking it in the ass for your CuntRy.

now click reply...you are aching to.... Mmmmmmmmkay? LOL
                      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by wooda
                        At least Sheep have a redeeming quality, unlike Spammy.

If you were all alone in a field with a sheep, at least you would have something to do!!!
                        well I know Seenbad would be plenty busy.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

well BT, It could always be worse... You could be a salesman, have a uglywife, drive a junker and be supporting the mailmans kid...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thefive
                            aren't jokes suppose to be funny?
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• thefive

aren't jokes suppose to be funny?
                              That depends on your sense of humor. A joke maybe funny to you but not me.

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                                fuck you kindly. nice friend you turned out to be. BTW, That get bent broad is not me you fuckin' flakes. I read a ton of messeges today and it's good to know who you can trust and who you cant. and spermbath the only thing thats "sad" is that your walls are so fucking high around you it's embarassing trying to be YOUR friend.

whatever. Its good to know who you can talk to.
                                For clarification, there is only one person I hate more than seen, no names mentioned.

BT, I'm just disappointed, that's all.
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...