The BIG TROUBLES Attention Whore Thread PT 2

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wooda

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    well BT, It could always be worse... You could be a salesman, have a uglywife, drive a junker and be supporting the mailmans kid...
    FAB darling, who told you about my car???

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

well BT, It could always be worse... You could be a salesman, have a uglywife, drive a junker and be supporting the mailmans kid...
      awe Seenbads life aint all that bad. Actualy i think The mailmans kid IS Seenbad. Ouch! No wonder he questions his sexuality so much. Perhaps those wild hairs that grow out of a mans asshole is to his liking... I dont know. Not sure I want to know. But one thing is for sure. I own. Not get owned.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thefive
        That depends on your sense of humor. A joke maybe funny to you but not me.

do you think that joke's funny?
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Angel
          For clarification, there is only one person I hate more than seen, no names mentioned.

BT, I'm just disappointed, that's all.
          you can be dissapointed all you want. but guess what? Two days ago I was dissapointed in a few people too. Thats part of the reason i stepped down. Certain assholes like to make of the idea that Im back, and joke about the RIP, (which was supposed to be a joke regarding my Modding) but those are the same assholes that live life on the edge of their ratty shit peice of furniture chair, waiting for me to type something else. Just hoping I mention their name.

Angel we were friends, and it is I who is dissapointed. read back to what you typed about me. You first friend here, from canada in the Army. Go ahead and read it and tell me how I should feel? Glee or Joy? Or perhaps what I feel about it. Pretty upset. time heals, they are only words and life goes on. Unfortunatley for some around here, life continues well past their statistical point and place in life. (I wont mention names either, but somehow I think they live their lives like its Final Destination 2 all the time, whoa, duck, trip, watch out...Oops...) They survive their miserable lives with a damp basement and a burnt out candle to light their internet ways, somehow I think i will do just fine.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by thefive
            That depends on your sense of humor. A joke maybe funny to you but not me.

High Five! Now that's funny! :p
            Why is Sammy soooo Fat!

Comment

• seenbad
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
              [B]fuck you are slow. pete wanna help out this fucking retard for me?
              aka Pete, help me!! Petey pete pete!!! wwwwwWWWWAAHHHHH!!!

Seems to me, that Im so UnIMPOTANT to him, yet I type, he replies. Its such a cool game with you. Queer boy for sure.
              Yeah, that must be it. Could you try some new material please? Your circular pop psych bullshit is repetetive and annoying and frankly, makes you really boring. If you use that again, I'll have to freak out.

Listen carefuly.
              Ok, this is where we get to hear about this IE cookie sorting feature and how it has nothing to do with what I'm talking to the dumb fucker about who STILL HAS NO CLUE ABOUT WHAT I SAID BECAUSE ALL HIS BRAIN POWER IS GETTING SOAKED UP IN TRYING TO BE WITTY WITH ME.
              [quote]

Shhh...Everyone be very very quiet. I ned
              Hi Ned, I seenbad. Nice meet you. Dumbfucker.
              to explain some tech stuff to assbreath. (i think he's been at sea too long)
              This is where we get to see that he completely missed the boat to sea with me.

When you or I, log out,
              Must be you. I don't log out as I never have the need to. You see, you can do that when you don't have an alias you want to log back in with.....except for that time when I HACKED Phoenix's password and enjoyed my frolick in the mods room.
              you have a choice to not log in using cookies. not the chocolate chip kind moron. Or when you click tools,(no not your daddy) scroll down to internet options, the button on the top of your browswer. there ya go. Click delete all files. Mine is set to delete. My options here are also set to NOT browse using cookies, which means my little retarded friend, I HAVE TO log in everytime with my username and password and if thats the case how in the blue hell, can I use two names at the same time. You are still lost aren't you?
              Oh, you wish I was!! I'm still looking for that term and what the fuck sorting has to do with it, but I suppose it'd just be easier if you were to fess up and say you made it up in an effort to bluff me in to thinking you had any fucking idea whatsoever of what you are talking about.

Ok. Are you done? Ok, good. That was very nice, but frankly sir, you just wasted a helluva lot of my fucking time and yours. YOU STILL DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND HOW THIS BOARD WORKS YOU DAMNED FOOL!!!

Now, lets all be vewy vewy quiet and let seenbad use iddy biddy words to tell canknucklehump here what the fuck is up. Is this ok so far widdle canknucklhump? Yes? Oh goooooood let's proceed (that means go ahead), mmmkay?

You fucking moron. I told you before and I'll tell you again (fucking pay attention this time). When you wog out of your widdle computer wooter, and do the widdle we-boot thing......YOURE STILL FUCKING LOGGED IN TO THIS SITE AND I DONT' GIVE A FLYING CHICKEN SHIT WHAT YOUR IE OPTIONS ARE SET TO. Your method/settings are ideal for an alias. You are still logged on according to sarge's server ,because it's set to about an hour/hour and a half retention of names to falsely boost appearance of traffic here (it's ok, every site does this and that's not a slam), so you can log in as your little get bent buddy and cruise around with the appearance that you are on line under two names after you restart your pc.

YOU'RE NOT GONNA FUCKING FOOL ME WITH THIS SHIT.

Now, please go burry your head.
              sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• seenbad
                Commando
                • Jan 2004

Huh? :confused: Funny how Get bent dissapeared right around the time you logged back in, wouldn't you say?

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                  do you think that joke's funny?
                  Hell yes I do... Have you ever seen the movie Speed???? That movie is the most unrealistic movie in Hollywood's History. It is a ridiculous movie.Oh yeah the most realistic part in that movie is when the bus jumped the freeway.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Oh I guess Angel wants to be BT's sloppy 2nds. Remember Angel, me and BT been going at it for days now. You wouldn't want to suck his dick after me now would you?

You call yourself a friend? Friends don't kick ya when your down. Your just a pitiful follower? A mobster chick... Blood in! Your the ugly chick that hangs out with the ugly guys... Your like ChaCha in Grease!
                    BT was cool to you and you shit on him, now you want to apologize.
                    How Sweet... I keep wanting to call you two faced but then I stop and ask myself... If she were really two faced... Why on earth would she be wearing THAT one?

Comment

• seenbad
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2004

I think Ally and five should date. They're both painfully boring. It'd be a real hoot.

Comment

• thefive

Why is Sammy soooo Fat!
                        He doesn't exercise? He eats fatty foods. He uses one of those engine type wheel chairs to get around unless Ed is around then he has Ed to push the shopping cart around while he sits in it. He never uses the stairs. Probably goes into a store and then wants to go to the store down 2 stores down so he hops in his car to drive there.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by seenbad
                          except for that time when I HACKED Phoenix's password and enjoyed my frolick in the mods room.

A-HA!!!! I thought you said you never did that seeny?

Comment

• wooda

Why is Sammy soooo Fat!
                            Sammy is so fat because he, like everyone else these days is eating BT's lunch!!!!!

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by seenbad
                              I think Ally and five should date. They're both painfully boring. It'd be a real hoot.
                              But I am sure annoying huh?

Comment

• seenbad
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2004

A-HA!!!! I thought you said you never did that seeny?
                                a-ha!? I said I never stole a password, which I don't have access to do. I HACKED his password independently, and on my own. A-ha, nothing.

Comment

Working...