• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wooda

Damn!!!

Comment

• wooda

Originally posted by pete
      What's the difference between a preist and pimples?
      ???????

Comment

• pete
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

What's the difference between a preist and pimples?
        pimples come on your face after puberty.

Comment

• degüello
          Sniper
          • Mar 2004

The Stanley pic and the MJ Bachelor ad are classic. Fucking funny...
          "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

• wooda

Who is that?

Is that knockz?
            Fucking QUEEN OF ENGLAND!!!! SIR KNOCKZALOT

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by seenbad
              Hi Ned, I seenbad. Nice meet you. Dumbfucker.
              ROTFFL. seenbad make funny joke. Max likey! LOL.

Fuckin' one of your classics Noonan!!!!
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

I think Ally and five should date. They're both painfully boring. It'd be a real hoot.
                Fuck off Seeny, you don't know me. Be careful, I might put a spell on you *waves fingers*

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• seenbad
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

Hey, I may have been off base with the whole witchcraft thing. Somebody told me that and I tested the water with it with you. I was wrong, so what? The point is, I go in to a semi coma with your posts.

Not that there's anything wrong with that though!
                  sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Dude, I'm not here to entertain you; I have more important things to do with my life. You don't like me for some reason, and whatever. I don't fuck with you, so fuck off.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• flappo
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                      awe Seenbads life aint all that bad. Actualy i think The mailmans kid IS Seenbad. Ouch! No wonder he questions his sexuality so much. Perhaps those wild hairs that grow out of a mans asshole is to his liking... I dont know. Not sure I want to know. But one thing is for sure. I own. Not get owned.
                      not from where i'm standing

you onwed yourself with this pathetic thread

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by flappo
                        not from where i'm standing

you onwed yourself with this pathetic thread
                        Im pretty sure nobody asked you actually. And I never really pictured you standing. More like on all fours being spanked by your father wearing that black S & M mask. Get some new material Flappo. I tried being nice to you. To Wooda. Even ol' Seeny, but you guys are like children. Once you find something to ammuse yourself, you just can't stop. lol Probably still playing with yourself while watching sitcoms. Then again, I doubt you turn your comp off to "enjoy the sunshine" at any point.
                        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• flappo
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

we're like children ?

you're pathetic

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

YOU'RE NOT GONNA FUCKING FOOL ME WITH THIS SHIT.

Now, please go burry your head.
                            Fuck you ARE slow. I was telling you how my comp is set. My comp is networked and automatically set to delete cookies. Whether that IS relevant to this conversation or not, I dont even know anymore. You are arguing with me or nothing. I am telling you that I dont have an alias, but even IF I did, who fucking cares. Just you apparently. Get a life. Girlfriend. Pet rock. Imaginary friend. Do somethign with yourself Seeny, seriously. Leave it alone before too long you'll end up forgetting who your friends are and who the ppl are that you just like to piss off on a regular basis for NO reason. Im done talking to you about this. I dont NEED to explain a thing to you or anyone else. I talk to over 50 people on this board regularly, and yet 3 of you are against me. What does that tell you? Oh I know, that everyone else is "fooled" by my antics. Right. Whatever. You are trapped in a world where you think this site is your oxygen and afraid to turn it off and let things go. You can't. That's why you will AGAIN, reply to this post. You say Im the attention grabber, but yet your posts are plastered here with nonsense. One thing is for sure, my hand is tired from slapping you around this thread, regardless of what that 4th grader Flappo says... Your hand will always be tired for other reasons. Uh oh, theres that with and charm that Seeny doesn't like so much. He be mad now. (Hey, go take it out on that invisible guy you were talking to...you know; Ned?) LOL Good Bye. Please don't respond- you were, are and never will be up to par with me. Watch everyone... Here it comes, another reply from Seeny... He just can't help himself.
                            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              ROTFFL. seenbad make funny joke. Max likey! LOL.

Fuckin' one of your classics Noonan!!!!
                              yeah hilarious.

Comment

• flappo
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                                Im pretty sure nobody asked you actually. And I never really pictured you standing. More like on all fours being spanked by your father wearing that black S & M mask. Get some new material Flappo. I tried being nice to you. To Wooda. Even ol' Seeny, but you guys are like children. Once you find something to ammuse yourself, you just can't stop. lol Probably still playing with yourself while watching sitcoms. Then again, I doubt you turn your comp off to "enjoy the sunshine" at any point.
                                i guess you get lots of fresh air , perched on your tractor , mowing the fucking lawn

hahah

christ , you couldn't be much more of a tool , you're such a fucking lame pleb you actually make the knockz look almost intelligent

i'm amazed you have the balls to post here anymore , maybe it's not balls , but a combination of arrogance and blind stupidity ?

Comment

Working...