X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seenbad
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thefive
    This place is too weird man. People do not know what loyalty is man....
    I know man. Weird man. um, whattr' ya talkin about Mannnn? Loyalty to what? :confused:

Five, we can talk civilly. I'm not a bad guy. If you have questions man, let me know. If you're in to sticky sweet gay cyber, talk to Max. :p
    sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• seenbad
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
      Agree with you thefive with that.We are meant to be on the same team are we?
      What team is that exactly??

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by seenbad
        Is that right? Woah man. You're right. I'm gonna look at myself real close now. You make very interesting and challenging points.

Just havin a little fun junior. Relax. Woof!!

BT's not here at the moment, may I take a message?

You haven't been around long enough I don't think. You don't do that at the army. Only BT knows how many posts he did that with.

Fuck off you little martyr sissy cry baby and quit freeking out like a bitch. You werent' being "hushed", you were being warned. As in "you may not want to go there but it's up to you". You're not good at reading between the lines even on double space are you? That's why I don't really want to get in to it with you dude. You're too stupid to catch on to have the things I say. At least BT could comprehend what I was saying.

Just wondering...... Are you? :confused:

Oh. No shit? Youre a page late on that dude. I know. In fact, I've dropped it and said I'm done with it. Are you trying to be a hero? What's your gig here sparky?

Relax punchy. I'm pretty sure I said about the same thing a few posts back. We arent as far off as you might think.

Odd question. Not sure why you bring that up and what it has to do with anything, but no. I don't. And no, I don't really care.

Is there a point you're trying to make? I'm REALLY trying to be civil here bud. Please, if you have a point, get to it. If you just want to spar off, idunno. I really dont think I'm in to it. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Yeah yeah yeah Seen. blah blah blah.
        You really are effecting me

I am just getting warmed up.....
        Like Al Pacino says in the movie Scent of a Woman

Simple as a 2 piece jigsaw puzzle.

Last edited by thefive; 07-23-2004, 04:25 AM.

Comment

• seenbad
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

Great. Another resume'.

Comment

• thefive

blah blah blah blah

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

The David Lee Roth Army Team.Not the other team your thinking of.
              Backing up each other,not kicking a man when he is down.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• thefive

What resume????

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Max (who I call "Maxie") and I are dating. We have gay internet love sessions three times a week. He's so hot. On AOL, he's hotdavecycle69 and I'm samthemanIamsamsaidsam96. You should come joing us baby. I think youre hot.
                  Holy-fucka-moly!!!!

"Maxie" huh? ROTFLMFAO!!!! You bitch!!!! I told you to only refer to me by that name when I wear the wonder woman outfit!!! LOL!!!

You know, when you tie me up with the golden lasso and force me to tell the truth about how much I really love Spammy?

Fuckin' A!!!! I'm busting my lower G.I. with this shit. Literally!!!!

Have you asked for a divorce yet? Cos I'm about to spill the beans honey.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• seenbad
                    Commando
                    • Jan 2004

Listen dude. I'm sure you can go on forever and ever. I'm impressed. You're like the energizer dummy. Quality bud. Not quantity. Not interested. I told you. I'm willing to chat with you civilly. That, is an extension of my hand. I'm inspired by BT's willingness to get along you could say. I'm doin' it for him, in his memory. Carrying the torch. :yawn: So what? Are you saying you'd like to post really fast at each other in a really angry way for a while? Dude. Just not in to it with you.

Comment

• seenbad
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                      The David Lee Roth Army Team.Not the other team your thinking of.
                      Backing up each other,not kicking a man when he is down.
                      I can respect that dude. You're ok.

So are you gonna have sticky sweet gay cyber with maxie or what?:confused:

Comment

• seenbad
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2004

lol! Funny max.

g'night ladies.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I can respect that dude. You're ok.

So are you gonna have sticky sweet gay cyber with maxie or what?:confused:
                          Sure, mess up the fucking place and leave me to clean it up? Fucking dickbreath.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• thefive

Listen dude. I'm sure you can go on forever and ever. I'm impressed. You're like the energizer dummy. Quality bud. Not quantity. Not interested. I told you. I'm willing to chat with you civilly. That, is an extension of my hand. I'm inspired by BT's willingness to get along you could say. I'm doin' it for him, in his memory. Carrying the torch. :yawn: So what? Are you saying you'd like to post really fast at each other in a really angry way for a while? Dude. Just not in to it with you.
                            Okay I done.

Comment

• seenbad
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              Sure, mess up the fucking place and leave me to clean it up? Fucking dickbreath.
                              lol. Hey, you might not be done yet dude. Dan's no kinda sounded like a yes to me. Giv'm a couple more beers and I think he's yours.

Comment

• thefive

Good night....

Comment

Working...