X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by aesop
    Don't forget the 'Slopes, Gym', and some other special olympics-riddled fantasy Max would like everyone to believe. Hey man...you need to just go away. Just the other day even Rikk suggested that you give HOMO'S a bad name...

...Then again, maybe the lepper colony has an opening. And they have V.O.A. 8 tracks. Instant Karma, indeed.
    LMAO! Nice.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
      Rolling your eyes over celebrating some classic Dave albums?! Man, you have lost it........

why is it that everytime I think we are "cool" with each other you op[en your mouth and say something dumb like that? Geez, Bill, why get involved? Unless you are the attention grabber? Have a good Christmas friend.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
        Great comeback. At least it isnt some long winded BT bullshit.........thanks for saving me the time.
        Im not sure how much longer Im supposed to try to figure out just where, OH FUCKING WHERE, Ive gone wrong with you Bill? Please tell me what I did to YOU?

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          Hey ASSHOP,

Seriously, fucking with Billy is like playing with fire around a gas leak!!!!

Do yourself a favor and just walk away.................
          LMAO! No seriously.

Comment

• flappo
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

you really should drop all those faggoty smileys , ya know

they don't endear you to anybody , they just make you look fucking desperate

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

BT, please just shut the fuck up already. My god you're a fucking yenta.

Comment

• Catfish

Pot, kettle.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Hi BT. The crew still coming to throw MAX and me out of this place?
                  Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Brett
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
                    Pot, kettle.
                    I'm a yenta huh Fish? Big fucking crybaby.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                      BT, please just shut the fuck up already. My god you're a fucking yenta.

Originally posted by Brett
                      I'm a yenta huh Fish? Big fucking crybaby.
                      tz, tz...

Debate is encouraged here, however name calling and abuse isn't. The aim of the game is to get your point across without abusing the bejeezus out of your fellow users. This is intended to be a fun forum to yak it up with fellow VH fans worldwide, to keep everything enjoyable, so try and keep the following guidelines in mind:

- Above all, please respect the Admins, Mods & other users of this site. They are all Van Halen fans, and therefore can't possibly be bad people.
                      Roth Army Icon
                      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• pete
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by flappo
                        you really should drop all those faggoty smileys , ya know

they don't endear you to anybody , they just make you look fucking desperate

Yeah!!!

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Where the hell have you been Fellow Boca Raton man ???

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Welcome back Pete!! Happy Holidays!!

Comment

• lms2

Nice to see you again Pete... Merry Christmas.

(No sarcasm is involved in this post. )

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by MAX
                                Just returned from a certain portly poster's house and she wore a STRAP-ON, eh?

Are you sore from the ENORMOUS weight on top of you or the........
                                Why are you throwing ME into it? I'm done fighting. Please keep ME out of it...

Comment

Working...