Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

so like, is this your personal life right here? This is a normal day for you Flaps? I feel honored to be apart of such an empty exsisitance. Done your daily wanking off yet? Think aboot suicide yet? Mom yelling at ya to turn down your radio? LOL Geez, Flaps, Im just joshink.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
      so like, is this your personal life right here? This is a normal day for you Flaps? I feel honored to be apart of such an empty exsisitance. Done your daily wanking off yet? Think aboot suicide yet? Mom yelling at ya to turn down your radio? LOL Geez, Flaps, Im just joshink.
      Didn't you have kids to pick up or something? You've been posting almost constantly since you said goodbye.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• flappo
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

and you're a fucking owned bitch

HAHAHAHAA!

Comment

• flappo
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

it's actually 11.55 pm , i live in the uk , dumbass

i'm aboot to go to beddy byes in a mo'

just after i've given your ass another well deserved kicking

Comment

• Jesterstar
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

I hear Big Troubles Has Big Troubles........How can life move on when it's sooooo Hard??? I haven't read a lick of this thread. But I have Read other info on Big troubles. I think it's time you become a man Big Troubles and leave before Flapps decides to own you into the ground.
            Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• flappo
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

apparently i should be nice to chris , cos two of his gay pals died of aids

thats what he wrote to me , i think

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                Didn't you have kids to pick up or something? You've been posting almost constantly since you said goodbye.
                actually, I said " I have exactly 2 mins before I go drop off my kids". They are dropped off. Thanks for asking. "pretending to care" maybe? You do that alot, with alot of people. I just got another PM supporting me. You are a fool. STOP talking to me.
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• flappo
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

you just can't keep away , can you ?

hahaha

you pathetic fucking attention whore

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by flappo
                    apparently i should be nice to chris , cos two of his gay pals died of aids

thats what he wrote to me , i think
                    nope. not aids. Cancer. One was my Uncle and the other was my Dad. Just before Christmas. and I dont think you should be nice. Not at all Flaps. I think you should continue with your fairy-tale portrait of what you think a life is. Roth on my little UK chum. Put your pj's on and scamper to Mom's bed now.

Comment

• flappo
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

go on , bt , post teh pm 'supporting' you

i mean , it's REALLY important to me

ahhaha

Comment

• flappo
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

nope. not aids. Cancer. One was my Uncle and the other was my Dad. Just before Christmas. and I dont think you should be nice. Not at all Flaps. I think you should continue with your fairy-tale portrait of what you think a life is. Roth on my little UK chum. Put your pj's on and scamper to Mom's bed now.
                        they prob died of asshole cancer after their incestuous relationship that culminated in your birth

you obv came from the ass , as you're full of shit

Comment

• Jesterstar
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

They probably died of embarassment from your Blubbering.

Owned.
                          Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
                            I hear Big Troubles Has Big Troubles........How can life move on when it's sooooo Hard??? I haven't read a lick of this thread. But I have Read other info on Big troubles. I think it's time you become a man Big Troubles and leave before Flapps decides to own you into the ground.
                            Ouch... do I know you? lol Own me? Excuse me? Is there anyone over the age of 18 in here? owning... yeah...Ok...Owned. Now what? Its quite obvious to most ppl in the Army that my balls dropped long ago junior. Want me to prove my manhood? Drop off your little skanky 2 by whore 'round my doorstep so I can drop a load of manhood in her to bring back to ya. Money is on keeping your ass out of my biz.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                              Quit bringing up your family members. Only a pity-seeking whore would try to win an argument by bringing up personal sorrows. And trying to claim that a mod laughed at you when you mentioned this? Find the post. I dare you, tough-talker.
                              We both know what was said, when and by who. So fuck off please? AND STOP FUCKING TALKING TO ME QUEER-BOY!

Comment

• flappo
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

btw, not nice asking me to join my "dead family members". idiot.
                                oh dear

did we upset you ?

here's a message from me to you

FUCK YOU , FUCK YOUR UNCLE AND FUCK YOUR STUPID FUCKING DEAD DAD

HAHAHAH

GO FUCK YOURSELF , YOU DOPEY FUCKING ASS CANCER VICTIM

hahaha

happy now ?

Comment

Working...