Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

ISN'T IT FUCKIN ODD THAT IM APPARENTLY 2 PEOPLE ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME? POSTING AT THE SAME TIME. NOT TOO MENTION THE FACT THAT THE OTHER PERSON IS A FUCKING BROAD. SORRY, WOMAN...WHATEVER.

yeah, just fine......you go your way I'll go mine.

thanks but no thanks. you have spermbath and thats good enough.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• seenbad
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

Uh oh, R.I.P. Chris 1-1-04 / 7-20-04.......It's a miracle!! Raised from the dead on 7-21-04!!! Wow!!! Just like every other attention grabbing farewell thread I've ever seen on a BB!!

Fuck you. You're lying now. I can't tolerate liars.

Nice try, but sarge has it set so that even if even after you leave the site, youre still online for (what looks like) about an hour, at least. You could easily have both names showing as online this way.

You should have stayed dead. Who do you think youre dealing with (That's your Q for spermbath gay sailor jokes)? Your transperancy as "Get Bent" is just stupid carelessness if you're trying to be slick. If you really feel the need to hide under an alias, go back and try again. You fucked that one up. I'll get ya next time too, it's easy for me, but I'll at least give you a sporting chance and let you post say.....20 times or so with the new one first. Now Get Bent and sign back on as Get Bent to tell me how mistaken I am. you're fucking owned fool.
      sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Hitch and Sarge are the same person, lol...Of course he has pull here.

But you didn't get that from me, I'll deny it all the way.

Seriously, Hitch has a red phone to the top dog, and we all do what Hitch tells us or else.
        Or we get sent to our rooms without dinner and are forced to read Eyes posts...

Comment

• Catfish

Right on. I see mommie baked BT some cookies to eat while he fed on her breastmilk and now he's back. Of course.

So that's three out of three people who cried they were leaving this week and crawled back.

Pussies!

Comment

• wooda

Well we will just have to make him leave again!!!!

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by Big Troubles
              Five for the last time, there are NO Van Hagar fans as MODS. Leave it alone man. lol Its a Hitch schtick. He's a Roth fan parading as a Hagar fan. Flappo just parades.
              Oh okay so Hitch is a Van Hagar fan. He is also a mod. Dr Love is a Sammy and Van hagar fan and he has admited that. ( hey sorry dont mean to try to start an argument here guys and gals but when I know the truth I tell it,) Who else is a van hagar fan and a sammy fan that is a mod. Someone told me that Elvis was one. hmm who else???

And right now i am through with this subject cause i can give a fuck if there are van hagar fans as mods here. I told this about 5 posts ago that I am thru with this shit. If that is the way it is at the dlrarmy so be it. I am not paying the bills.

And one more time I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!!! ANY MORE ABOUT THIS MOD SHIT.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
                So that's three out of three people who cried they were leaving this week and crawled back.

Pussies!
                If you're including me, I never said I was "leaving forever." I just asked for someone to let me know when the site got back to being about Dave. :p
                Formerly Tormented VH Fan
                Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thefive
                  Oh okay so Hitch is a Van Hagar fan. He is also a mod. Dr Love is a Sammy and Van hagar fan and he has admited that. ( hey sorry dont mean to try to start an argument here guys and gals but when I know the truth I tell it,) Who else is a van hagar fan and a sammy fan that is a mod. Someone told me that Elvis was one. hmm who else???

And right now i am through with this subject cause i can give a fuck if there are van hagar fans as mods here. I told this about 5 posts ago that I am thru with this shit. If that is the way it is at the dlrarmy so be it. I am not paying the bills.

And one more time I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!!! ANY MORE ABOUT THIS MOD SHIT.
                  Then why do you keep Pming me about it?
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Catfish

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
                    If you're including me, I never said I was "leaving forever." I just asked for someone to let me know when the site got back to being about Dave. :p
                    Sorry Chelle, that's not what I meant.

I mean that's three tearful, woe-is-me threads this week about leaving and all three people coming back.

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                      Then why do you keep Pming me about it?
                      Because we were talking about it. Having a conversation. I asked you a question and then you asked me a question. etc etc......

Comment

• thefive

Maybe you didnt ask me a question alley. I dont remember. But anyway we were having a conversation.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thefive
                          Because we were talking about it. Having a conversation. I asked you a question and then you asked me a question. etc etc......
                          Yes, I know how conversations work.

You get a gold sticker.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

And why does everyone misspell my name?
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• thefive

Now back to the bashing!!!!!!!!

Comment

• wooda

Hey thefive,

In all honesty, how can you have a Dave or VH discussion without the topic of the Red Porker not coming up?

I don't really care who likes what, as long as they like music, and support the continued funding of teaching school kids to learn to play, and putting an end to radio stations that only play computer created bullshit Back Street Spears. I want to hear music created by humans.

Anyway, I also don't care if there are Sammy loving mod's, like everything else there needs to be balance.

If the Dave and Sammy fans can't be objective, the thats another story all together.

Comment

Working...