Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Actually, I have, and Love A Star is Born...

I like shopping, especially with my mom, or a chick...

I like cool clothes...

It's confirmed, you're gay...

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      Actually, I have, and Love A Star is Born...

I like shopping, especially with my mom, or a chick...

Fag!
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
        Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

George Takai gay???? Nooooooooooo. WHAT A SHOCKER!!!!

I couldn't have been more sure of it if he had fucked me in the ass before he made the announcement....

Who didn't know this?
        Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Actually, Rob has been involved in political activism to some extent, as he explains here......

"Now that I'm out about my homosexuality, I'm gonna be shouting my mouth off about having the same rights and being treated the same way as every other person on this planet. All of us are human beings, and we should not be denied the same kinds of things that the greater portion of straight society receives. That's got to be the next step on this journey for me. I'll stand up for it and make my voice heard for equal rights."

--Rob Halford, lead singer of the heavy metal group Judas Priest, to the Advocate, May 12, 1998

Halford's also been the "Grand Marshall" of the Phoenix gay pride parade. So he hasn't exactly been quiet about it. It's just seperate from the music of Judas Priest.
          Yes, but that was back in 1998, when Halford also dennounced Metal and said it was dead and was fronting the industrial group, Two.

Now, being back in JP and having re-discovered his Metal roots in 2000 with 'Ressurection', you don't see him spouting it off too much.

Now after all these years I thought the song 'Jawbreaker' was about kicking someone's ass---but Halford had another meaning.

Priest still rulz.
          =V V=
          ole No.1 The finest
          EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Soul Reaper
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2005

George Takei Discloses His Homosexuality
            By Associated Press

LOS ANGELES - George Takei, who as helmsman Sulu steered the Starship Enterprise through three television seasons and six movies, has come out as a homosexual in the current issue of Frontiers, a biweekly Los Angeles magazine covering the gay and lesbian community.

Takei told The Associated Press on Thursday that his new onstage role as psychologist Martin Dysart in "Equus," helped inspire him to publicly discuss his sexuality.

Takei described the character as a "very contained but turbulently frustrated man." The play opened Wednesday at the David Henry Hwang Theater in Los Angeles, the same day that Frontiers magazine featured a story on Takei's coming out.

The current social and political climate also motivated Takei's disclosure, he said.

"The world has changed from when I was a young teen feeling ashamed for being gay," he said. "The issue of gay marriage is now a political issue. That would have been unthinkable when I was young."

The 68-year-old actor said he and his partner, Brad Altman, have been together for 18 years.

Takei, a Japanese-American who lived in a U.S. internment camp from age 4 to 8, said he grew up feeling ashamed of his ethnicity and sexuality. He likened prejudice against gays to racial segregation.

"It's against basic decency and what American values stand for," he said.

Takei joined the "Star Trek" cast in 1966 as Hikaru Sulu, a character he played for three seasons on television and in six subsequent films. He received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1986.

A community activist, Takei ran for the Los Angeles City Council in 1973. He serves on the advisory committee of the California Civil Liberties Public Education Program and is chairman of East West Players, the theater company producing "Equus."
            Logic suggests that he is gay.....

....or has someone already done that line?
            ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

he's not the only one...I always thought that mc coy could also be mc gay...

Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2005

Mr. Spock could be Mr. Thpock....and so it goes on.....

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

[QUOTE]Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra

[/QKelley s favorite chore was pruning the 50 rosebushes at the
                  modest one story ran house in Sherman Oaks, that he has
                  shared with his wife of nearly 55 years, former actress Carolyn
                  Dowling. The couple, who had no children, met as actors in a play
                  in Long Beach in 1942 and married three years later, exchanging
                  two 25-cent Indian rings. "They were the most loving couple you ve
                  ever seen in your life," says Barrett. Entering the terminal stages of
                  cancer four months ago, Kelley moved from a hospital near his home
                  to one in Woodland Hills, where his wife, 82, is still recuperating from
                  a broken leg. "He was more worried about Carolyn than he was himself,"
                  says Lyles. "Carolyn would visit him in her wheelchair." She was by his
                  side when Kelley crossed the final frontier.UOTE]

Now take that back .Don't Dis Boney. LOL

Comment

• seenbad
                    Commando
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                    You're right, I don't get it.
                    But i'm called a homophobe for not liking people's sexual excapades thrown into the face of me and my family.

It isn't that they want to "inform" the world, it is the start of their attempts to make me accept it as a valid lifestyle.
                    That is what really bothers gay people, the lack of acceptance and they want to force a change in our opinion.

That's why gay people feel the need to "come out".

It's none of my business until someone makes it my business, like "coming out", I have every right to express my public view on his public statement since he made it public, and NOT be called a homophobe based on my opinion.

I'm not afraid of being turned gay, it isn't a freakin virus you can catch, it's a lifestyle they chose, and that's my opinion whether anyone likes it or not.

Bottom line here is this: If a gay person doesn't want my opinion on the issue then they would be better served not to bring it up in discussion or in personally revealing news stories, it's common sense.
                    You cannot thrust the debate on people and then be upset because some people take it as disgusting, as i do.

Remember, It isn't me that holds it against a person, i'm civil to everyone. But once a gay person knows I'm against it, they get an attitude and start throwing labels around like homophobe, which by the way is the biggest bullshit word i have ever heard.

But let's break that down, can we?
                    Q: What is another word for Homophobe?

A: Straight

The phobia aspect is reverse psychosis on the part of the offended (gay person), so they project a general term that imply's a mental incapacity to make themselves feel better.
                    Being labeled that by a non-gay member of society though, now that's just stupid.

After all these years of Gay Pride and the Gay Movement, all i have to say to them is, "I don't agree, stop trying to make me agree".
                    As American Citizens they should have all the right's afforded them that i do myself, that much i'll give them, but that isn't where their fight ends.
                    They want acceptance from everyone, and i have none to offer.

I'm not a homophobe, I'm Anti-Gay...
                    A profound statement. Well said.
                    sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• rustoffa
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Poor ol' Uhuru. All those years she was probably like, "I guess they don't like black chicks....maybe it's the stupid thing hanging out of my ear..."

Now she's like, "ahahahaha!! they were all fucking queers!!!"

Comment

• shaggydoo
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Feb 2005

But you would NEVER get me to buy a Barbara Striesand album!
                        I do not understand the assocaition between liking Barbara Striesand and being homosexual. She were a hotty when she was young. Saw her movie "What's up Doc?" a while back and she looked damn fine it that. In particular recall her wearing a singlet and she's looking perky, buoyant and hot! And a scene where she is laying on top of a grand piano hidden under a sheet and Ryan O'neal uncovers her... well if I were Ryan I would have got on top of that piano with her in an instant! Really do not understand the gay assocaition to Barbara Striesand. Or is it just her music that has this gay association?

Comment

• Cathedral
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

It's the music, any guy who likes her music has a tinkerbell thing going on.
                          Same with Mannilow and Yani.

Comment

• Susie Q
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

I'll tell ya what....William Shatner is GAY. He comes to visit a guy here in my city on a few occasions, and was known about town to be his 'lover'. They go to the Horse Racing Track here, etc.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                            ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2005

The Borg must have implanted gay nanoprobes into them or something.....

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by thome
                                Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra

[/QKelley s favorite chore was pruning the 50 rosebushes at the
                                modest one story ran house in Sherman Oaks, that he has
                                shared with his wife of nearly 55 years, former actress Carolyn
                                Dowling. The couple, who had no children, met as actors in a play
                                in Long Beach in 1942 and married three years later, exchanging
                                two 25-cent Indian rings. "They were the most loving couple you ve
                                ever seen in your life," says Barrett. Entering the terminal stages of
                                cancer four months ago, Kelley moved from a hospital near his home
                                to one in Woodland Hills, where his wife, 82, is still recuperating from
                                a broken leg. "He was more worried about Carolyn than he was himself,"
                                says Lyles. "Carolyn would visit him in her wheelchair." She was by his
                                side when Kelley crossed the final frontier.UOTE]

Now take that back .Don't Dis Boney. LOL
                                no kids...no sex...GAY
                                Roth Army Icon
                                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Working...