X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
    You think it's bad here? It's worse over at ddlr.

Interesting to see that a Canadian started this thread. We have difficulty comprehending racism in the extremes that we see in the states.
    it's also totally different over here in europe and especially in germany...we have very strict rules and laws about that subject...maybe it has something to do with our history...dunno

to be honest, sometimes it's difficult to see how you us fellas deal with the total freedom of speach no matter how far it goes...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
      I brought this up before in the mod forum.
      I don't mind a lil bit of racist humor.
      But if HATE is your only agenda here at the Roth Army, I think you should be shown the door.
      see how we sometimes fuck around with the french or dutch people here...the brits call me kraut and we call the french frogs and jero is a poor motherfucker because his dutch kicker will never ever win the world championship...but there is no hatred...
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

I have no problem making the occasional "off-color" joke about the way I throw beer cans in the bushes beside my driveway.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: racism

Originally posted by jhale667
          True. And I'm usually all for free speech, especially since WITHOUT FAIL given a forum all these fuckers do is prove just HOW ignorant they truly are. But it seems the biggest offenders on this board are incapable of learning (shocker!). And to turn a completely unreleated thread into a five-page hatefest....don't we have better things to discuss?

Agreed.

It does make the Army look bad and ruins good threads.
          23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Look, I detest racism, ethnocentric xenophobia, classcism, sexism, homphobia, and all that as much as I can even though I hate political correctness almost as much and make many "off-color" jokes of my own...

But let's face facts, some of the people in question are attention-whore trolls more than anything else...

I don't even think the main instigator believes 99% of the shit he posts...

Like his "sister being raped by two black guys" for instance, he's just jealous because she was cheating on him in a bi-racial threeway...

Comment

• larbo
              Foot Soldier
              • Apr 2005

From what I've seen, most Van Halen fans are racist. No brown M&M's? Now what the hell do you think that really meant? People here at the army cut-down Japs, Mexicans, Italians, and every other race out there. even white people! but when something is said about a black guy....look out. It seems the black man has become the Hero to our youth. It used to be when a kid had a hero they usually were just that. Now a hero is a basetball player or gangsa rappah? It is 2005 and you would think that the youth would'nt be so easily Affected but it is almost every where you go. epidemic proportions. My hero has always been Eddie Van Halen. Not Fiddy cent or Eminem. when I see that shit on tv I can't help but laugh at these stupid idiots. After watching the evening news, and then seeing what happened in New Orleans and Toledo Ohio, if this does'nt make you the least bit suspicious.......Then you are a fool. when the millions more march went down, all black leaders had something or other fucked up to say about the white man. and then in uniform they all chanted muslim shit. we are not just talking about a few bad apples here, we are talking millions. Farrahkan(spelling?) and the black panther party are releasing statments on a regular basis how blacks should reject the white mans laws and take what they want. Just look at criminal statistics for Christs sake! How they incourage the trend of white girls & black guys so they can breed down the white man. this is not paranoia this shit is reality! Hannity & Combs has been covering this for a while. When blacks do a full scale attack on whites(about like they did in l.a.) What are you gonna do? GOT SHOTGUN? If banning starts over someone saying something racist here at Roth army then mother fuckers better start lining up. This includes the city pollock cock smokers that put down southern people. there won't be noone left here. Roth on!
              WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

Humour is humour and hate is hate. People can laugh at an ethnic joke and it does'nt make them a racist for laughing . It's when a
                poster is spewing racist horseshit in what seems like every thread he/she/it posts in is grating.

To call a fellow poster "****** mud" and shit like that is pathetic.
                Who has'nt responded to a post with "Asspipe" or "motherfucker"
                But that kind of shit and the rhetoric that goes with it is low brow
                gutter mold !

Save it for the KKK boards !
                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

The problem with that statement or question is -what qualifies as rascist-.Lots of this stuff is just razzing or locker room hazing.

Doesnt really hurt till someone blows it out of porportion.

From the Book of thome;

Anything you say Good or Bad comes out of your own mouth,
                  your mind created it, you are the Sik-One or The-Beloved.

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by diamondjimi
                    Humour is humour and hate is hate. People can laugh at an ethnic joke and it does'nt make them a racist for laughing . It's when a
                    poster is spewing racist horseshit in what seems like every thread he/she/it posts in is grating.

To call a fellow poster "****** mud" and shit like that is pathetic.
                    Who has'nt responded to a post with "Asspipe" or "motherfucker"
                    But that kind of shit and the rhetoric that goes with it is low brow
                    gutter mold !

Save it for the KKK boards !
                    Hear, hear!
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by larbo
                      This includes the city pollock cock smokers that put down southern people. there won't be noone left here. Roth on!
                      "pollock" !?......Great with chips 'n Guinness !

No one is 2 separate words , Hoss !

Try clicking spell check once in a while , genious ...........

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by thome
                        The problem with that statement or question is -what qualifies as rascist-.Lots of this stuff is just razzing or locker room hazing.

Doesnt really hurt till someone blows it out of porportion.

From the Book of thome;

Anything you say Good or Bad comes out of your own mouth,
                        your mind created it, you are the Sik-One or The-Beloved.
                        Agreed

Happy Birthday...BTW.....

Live long and prosper ! LOL !

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by larbo
                          From what I've seen, most Van Halen fans are racist. No brown M&M's? Now what the hell do you think that really meant?

OK, ignoring all the other STUPID SHIT you said, if you do some VH research, you'll find the brown M&M thing got started to make sure promoters were reading their contract rider...which at the time they weren't. If they saw brown M&Ms chances are the guy didn't read it and they trashed the place. Your attempt to bring racism into it is pathetic.
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                            that's greatly exaggerated.

do you go on Chris Rock message boards and scold them for talkin' 'bout "whitey" and "crackers"?
                            You're right twona. I hadn't seen some of the racist posts that franksters was talking about. Makes stuff on other boards seem pale by comparison.

Why would I go on a Chris Rock board and scold them when I agree with most of what he says?
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                              If they saw brown M&Ms chances are the guy didn't read it and they trashed the place. Your attempt to bring racism into it is pathetic.
                              That's what happened in Victoria, BC Canada. They were banned from the city. They DESTROYED a dressing room in the arena, and Dave (this is fucking funny) uprooted a sapling from the grounds of the Empress hotel and carried it through the lobby and up into their room.

I didn't believe the stories when I first moved there, but I had it confirmed by a program director I met in later years.
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Live and Let Live!

There is one thing we all have in common and that is that we are all imperfect HUMAN BEINGS.

One thing that bugs me and may in fact make me somewhat of a racist is how some ethnic groups MAKE themselves discriminated against by proving that the biased opinions of them carry some truth.
                                I mean if you dont want to be called a lazy mexican, don't be a lazy mexican and so on...

Comment

Working...