X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    I bought Episode III there the other day.

It's white trash heaven for sure.
    Me and two friends from my program also went to Walmart to pick up EPISODE III on Tuesday. We were very angry to see that the free DVD deal only is available in U.S. Walmarts.

Is the free DVD anything special, WAR?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Speaking of white trash heaven.

Fucking COSTCO rules!!!

My goodness, when they give out free food samples aisle after aisle, it's like watching a stellar sequel to JAWS.

It sucks though cos I NEVER leave there without spending at LEAST a hundred bones.
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
        Me and two friends from my program also went to Walmart to pick up EPISODE III on Tuesday. We were very angry to see that the free DVD deal only is available in U.S. Walmarts.

Is the free DVD anything special, WAR?
        No, it's just Anthony Daniels (C3PO) doing a voiceover on the story of Luke Skywalker, spliced from scenes from the three movies. It's a waste.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Yeah, I'm happy then. I bought the fucker anyway. I wasn't going to order it from the States or go to Detroit for the day or anything like that.

I like STAR WARS...but I'm not a Skystalker or anything...
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
            I bought Episode III there the other day.

It's white trash heaven for sure.
            HA! I saw Episode III at Wal Mart the other day for $19.99. I was gonna pick it up, but I said fuck them! I've got my 10W-30 Havoline and cheapy Supertech oil filter...I was going to TARGET (or Tar'ghet') anyways, and I ended up buying it for $16.99 and I even got a cool special edition collectors coin...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Attention...

got a hooker the other night...had to stop at Wal-Mart to pick up some rubbers...

ended up picking up the rubbers...and lo and behold...it was buy a pack of rubbers...get 2 low quality hookers for free...

other than a bit to much tooth from the two they had combined...

it wasn't a bad deal...

That is all...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• PHOENIX
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by franksters
                I hate it too, in montreal union was voted for 1 wall mart location in the region, and since it's against their policies to have union they closed down this store due to poor sales...

obviously now union workers in Quebec are trying to get their best location signed for union, we'll see if they close this one.

I can't buy anything overthere and I won't.

I say fuck'em!
                Unions suck ass.

They are ruining Quebec.

To me places like Wal-mart and Mcdonalds are meant to be part time jobs for students.

Why the fuck would somebody want to make a career out of those places?

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  Attention...

got a hooker the other night...had to stop at Wal-Mart to pick up some rubbers...

ended up picking up the rubbers...and lo and behold...it was buy a pack of rubbers...get 2 low quality hookers for free...

other than a bit to much tooth from the two they had combined...

it wasn't a bad deal...

That is all...
                  Yeah, but you also missed out on the latest story that Walmart hookers are apparently trained to suck cock by underage trainers (dubbed "The Luckiest Thirteen-Year-Old Boys in Peking"). It's a huge scandal around the world and is often blamed for the tooth-bruise complaints that customers have been giving.

Mind you, they do carry ribbed+well-lubricated rubbers for a good price.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• PHOENIX
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

BTW WAL-MART ROCKS!

Cheap prices.

Especially when you have 3 kids.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Here's a thread I started on this subject in the FRONTLINE...

The PBS show by the same name had a very harsh critique of Wal-Mart and their policies, and of how they changed from a homey country store while Sam WALTON was alive to a ruthless corporate whore...
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-07-2005, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PHOENIX
                        BTW WAL-MART ROCKS!

Cheap prices.

Especially when you have 3 kids.
                        Especially THE SUPER WAL-MART'S where you can fucking buy groceries. Personally, I will not buy meat or produce there but for all the rest of the shit, it's fuckin' cheap.
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• franksters
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

I agree with you phoenix about the union, but I think that when wal-mart comes around your neighborhood it's killing a lot of small business, and there was a study that was made earlier this year about their prices and overall they are more expensive then zellers or any local pharmacy.

the other thing is that they crush their local suppliers, and if not local you end up buying expensive crap...

anyway I see your point and i hope you see mine.
                          SUMMER'S JUST
                          AROUND
                          THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                          http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• PHOENIX
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by franksters
                            I agree with you phoenix about the union, but I think that when wal-mart comes around your neighborhood it's killing a lot of small business, and there was a study that was made earlier this year about their prices and overall they are more expensive then zellers or any local pharmacy.

the other thing is that they crush their local suppliers, and if not local you end up buying expensive crap...

anyway I see your point and i hope you see mine.
                            I respect your opinion.

But who gives a fuck about the little stores?

I'm not on the island. So i am not around the cool little boutiques that are downtown.

But when you are on the other side of the bridge the little stores charge too much for things you need.

Comment

• franksters
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2004

the thing is that wal-mart exploit people and also their suppliers, the people that work there are not paid enough to sustain a familly, and most of them are not permanent, so no benefits...

what happens is the govn. then send money to these single mother working with 2 children cause they make a lousy pay: who pays for that?

all the stuff they sell is not made here, no jobs are created, actually manufactures are closing cause they can't compete with wal-marts prices...

very bad, very very bad...
                              SUMMER'S JUST
                              AROUND
                              THE CORNER!

[IMG]

Comment

• franksters
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2004

on top of it they probably get some subventions from the government when they open in boonyville...

who pays for that?
                                SUMMER'S JUST
                                AROUND
                                THE CORNER!

[IMG]

Comment

Working...