Are there writers you don't like on the Army board?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Golden AWe
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

TIRED OF OWNING TOOLS LIKE LARBO AND SAGEBRUSH?

Don't Worry! We'll take care of the rest!

CALL US NOW

555-666-DM
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sagebrush
      Originally posted by bueno bob
      I will Be as gay as i want, Im very proud! I like to take it up the ass by black men ,and suck there fuck sticks dry !
      please just cuntinue to kick my ass over it.
      [/QUOTE
      If you're going to edit a quote, learn how to do it right.

Dumb shit.
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sagebrush
        FAGS ,FAGS, FAGS ,

One track mind? Cunt focus on anything else?

Speaks volumes.

FAGS , I HATE FAGS, FAGS, ! LARBO CAN I HAVE A CASE OF YOU FAG KILLER WE NEED IT HERE AT THE ARMY BAD ! LOTS OF FAGS LIKE FRANKSTER , BUTTHOLE BOB ! NEED SOME FAG SPRAY FAST !

Look out! He's got a case of lubricant and wants to share it with Lardo!!!

Run, Sparky, run!
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by larbo
          Bueno Slob, can your ego get any bigger? I can already bet money that you are a total loser. you are no match for me, cud. every time I read one of your posts, it's BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! AND if this is the best you losers got, give it up.
          Or...

No! Um...I'm not owned! Yeah! Um...you're owned! Yeah, not me, you! That's right! Ha ha! Take that! I'm not the owned one, you are!
          Oh, behold the terrific rebuttals from Sparky! It's amazing we're all being as owned as we are!

Sparky, it's time to go home.
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
            Fag spray... If this isn't a faggot's idea...
            lmao, isn't it grate???

The whole concept of "fag spray" has had me in stitches ever since I first read it.
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sagebrush
              7 fags with FEAR !
              hey...larbo, sagebrush and all you tough guys...see...we give up...you are too hard for us and we are a bunch of pussy losers and fags...you won...

so, you know...we are very sensitive, too and some of us could really get their feelings hurt with what you say...why waiste your time with us losers...why don't you try the REAL deal and mess with the big guys...you find them all here!

their webmaster is truly a man who defends the freedom of speach and will be glad to have you on board...peace

DLN
              Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• larbo
                Foot Soldier
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                hey...larbo, sagebrush and all you tough guys...see...we give up...you are too hard for us and we are a bunch of pussy losers and fags...you won...

so, you know...we are very sensitive, too and some of us could really get their feelings hurt with what you say...why waiste your time with us losers...why don't you try the REAL deal and mess with the big guys...you find them all here!

their webmaster is truly a man who defends the freedom of speach and will be glad to have you on board...peace

DLN

See, like I've said before. when someone attacks me I strike back. then people like you that don't know what's going on jumps in and well....make me own them. I'm not here to preach racial shit. I'm not here to fight with anyone. Every thread I go to gets turned into racial shit because a few lil' pricks start in with their bullshit. Do I wan't to start shit with a webmaster? No. will I take shit from one? No. Your brain is not working right bubba. see, I'm on the defense. I'm not attacking people at random.
                WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

See, like I've said before. when someone attacks me I strike back. then people like you that don't know what's going on jumps in and well....make me own them. I'm not here to preach racial shit. I'm not here to fight with anyone. Every thread I go to gets turned into racial shit because a few lil' pricks start in with their bullshit. Do I wan't to start shit with a webmaster? No. will I take shit from one? No. Your brain is not working right bubba. see, I'm on the defense. I'm not attacking people at random.
                  lol...this post made my day...

larbo...I guess you are the most stupid motherfucker on this planet and the only dumbass on this board that would not get the irony of my post above...I cunt believe that you took that one serious...LMFAO...you don't know how much your owned this time...lol...
                  Roth Army Icon

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

...still laughing my ass off...unfuckingbelievable...
                    Roth Army Icon

Comment

• franksters
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Are you scared now...

I told you before you're trapped, in a cage, finished here...

Your little white supremacist shit is over...

We have entered the final countdown.
                      SUMMER'S JUST
                      AROUND
                      THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                      http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• larbo
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Apr 2005

DLN

Why do you have a picture of a ****** dick? dude, that shit is disturbing. I guess now it's official! you are a ****** fag. & Fartsters, your "captured in a cage" bullshit is fucking hilarious! Scared? of a little nit-wit like you?(fuckin' smackin' my knee laughing) you're prolly listening to the final countdown by Europe right now! If this is what you want then here......................
                        WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

hey mugu...I think about making this post my signature...the whole rotharmy would laugh their asses off about such a stupidity...
                          Roth Army Icon

Comment

• franksters
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Unlike you, I don't have the pretention to feel superior, which automatically makes me superior than anyone who think he is....that would be you.

OWNED again Bukkake lover lobolarvo!
                            SUMMER'S JUST
                            AROUND
                            THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                            http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Golden AWe
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

lol...this post made my day...

larbo...I guess you are the most stupid motherfucker on this planet and the only dumbass on this board that would not get the irony of my post above...I cunt believe that you took that one serious...LMFAO...you don't know how much your owned this time...lol...
                              AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
                              Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

• Golden AWe
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

"someone attacks me"

You moron start praising your RACISM FOR IDIOTS pt.1-2-phrases on a website dedicated to a jew rocker...and then you're surprised people don't like you...seriously, is everything ok? How's life? How's your job, got any? How's your family, got any?
                                Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

Working...