• Show
Clear All
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

ROFL!
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by larbo
      I never said I was leaving, cum target. Get your shit straight. & why are you thinking about ford in the shower???? Is there something about you two we should know about? In this case I don't wanna know! Oh! I said the name ford!!! watch this!!!POOOOOF!!
      Actually you did say you were leaving --with your gay lover John "The Penis" HOLMES, now go pick his smegma out of your teeth sphincter-freak.

Comment

• diamondD
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Jeezus...
        Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• larbo
          Foot Soldier
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Actually you did say you were leaving --with your gay lover John "The Penis" HOLMES, now go pick his smegma out of your teeth sphincter-freak.

I said I was signing off for now but I would be back, Smegma lips. And now I am so......Nicky. How's all of your little buddies over at the Rogan forums been? Do you have a Joe Rogan poster above your bed? BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAaa aa!!
          WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I said I was signing off for now but I would be back, Smegma lips.

Wow, so clever LARBLOW...

Where ever did you get that cutting edge material, is there an echo in here? I swear I've seen that insult before....

And now I am so......Nicky. How's all of your little buddies over at the Rogan forums been? Do you have a Joe Rogan poster above your bed? BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAaa aa!!
            "And now (You're) so...Nicky?" Dude, what does that mean, oh God, you're gay for me? Uhghhh!

I haven't been to the ROGAN forum in while. Say, why don't you go over there? They'll fucking own you in 3...2...1 and then ban you like you will soon be here.

And how would you know what I have above my bed faggot, do you break into my pad when I'm at work and sniff my sheets and shit-soiled underwear? Fruit!

Go jerk off to your Ned Betty poster sperm-bank...

And smile, show your tooth bumpkin.

Comment

• larbo
              Foot Soldier
              • Apr 2005

Ned Betty? I don't know who the fuck that is. Gay for you? I don't hang around rogan boards. You do. You admitted it. Even Ford & a couple others here questioned you about it & then you suddenly quit hangin' out there. Did they own you in 3....2....1... right up your pooper chute?Your closet door is opening wider & wider every day. Get a grip, man! Oh, and I have all of my teeth, unlike you city crack-heads.
              Last edited by larbo; 11-30-2005, 12:11 AM.
              WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Ned Betty? I don't know who the fuck that is. Gay for you? I don't hang around rogan boards. You do. You admitted it. Even Ford & a couple others here questioned you about it & then you suddenly quit hangin' out there. Did they own you in 3....2....1... right up your pooper chute?Your closet door is opening wider & wider every day. Get a grip, man! Oh, and I have all of my teeth, unlike you city crack-heads.
                Ned Betty is the lost guy you and your "friends" raped in the woods after you tired of each others' assholes.

And what fucking delusional fantasy are you spewiong? FORD? Others" Said what? Dude, WTF are you talking about? I stopped hanging out there 'cause I don't have time too and it's a tad boring to me. Why don't you go talk to FLAPPO, he hangs out there. extensively.

Comment

• Cathedral
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  sniff my sheets and shit-soiled underwear? Fruit!
                  ROTMFFLMMFAO......DAMN DUDE!

Fuck, that killed me, ROTMFFLMMFAO.....

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Just for the record....

I've never concerned myself with who posts at the "Rogan board". I don't even know what the "Rogan board" is, though I assume it has something to do with that Fear Factor scumbag who ruined "The Man Show". Never seen the board, never had the interest in the slightest.

So don't attach my name to anything that goes on over there, Burbank Bitch Boy.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Less fighting. More Christmas shopping!

We only have 25 more days to buy Ford a present!
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Golden AWe
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

NICKY LIKES THE ROGAN BOARDS! NICKY LIKES THE ROGAN BOARDS! NICKY LIKES THE ROGAN BOARDS! 'CAUSE HE'S A FAAAAG!
                        How old were you again? And where's your dumb racist agenda now...uhuhuhuhuh

Didn't last long...ahahaha

Btw, this thread is preeetty gay.
                        Originally posted by Cato
                        Golden, why are you FAT?
                        Originally posted by lesfunk
                        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Working...