• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blonddgirl777
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Re: Balls! Another insane day...

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    ...I like this job that I've been doing for a rather long time, but there is a major drawback to it: it's never over when you're back home. Never. Sometimes I dream of a normal one, that is when I quit in the end of the day I could say "Basta!" until the morning after...
    Jérome,

I am a fashion designer who got this highly paid job as the director of my division...
    Since I started this new job (last August) I traveled to Paris, Lyon (you know), Rome and before I went to Asia.

There is a lot of recognition, "being good" feelings and fun stuff included in my everyday tasks (like fashion shows with 1/2 naked models etc...)

BUT

Jérome, I haven't slept one normal day, since I've started with these responsabilities and all that pressure...
    I think about work ALL THE TIME!

Although:

My mother was a teacher for 35 years (now retired).
    Trust me, I know what it's all about and I would never change my chaos for bneing a teacher because on top of everything, you are dealing with much more than just missed deadlines and abusive boss!
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
    Originally posted by VanHalener
    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
    Originally posted by FORD
    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

I think teacher's get none of the respect they deserve the work load always comes home with you. even when it is finished. the kids today are way to Psycho for me to even want to teach. you and Pojo should have a Vent thread like you got going on here. There are always teachers that always inspire great minds, maybe some day you will find out that you are one of those Teachers
      Roth Army MP
      Originally posted by Panamark
      Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
      or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
      Originally posted by BITEYOASS
      She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
      Originally posted by JAY HALE
      so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
        .... There are always teachers that always inspire great minds, maybe some day you will find out that you are one of those Teachers
        Nice and beautiful...
        I love that quote!
        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

I said that because it happened to me when i went out to see foreigner on their tour the band that warmed up for them was a kid that came to see us in 1983 . i bought the groups cd they were selling and had the whole band sign it i said to the guy playing the drums, you got one hell of a great sound Reminds me of when i use to play. he said what was the name of your band ? i said we were a Heavy Metal Band in the 80's you wont know the name i said Mayhem. the stood there with a look of shock and said Dude you were the drummer you guy's kicked ass. and i always wanted to be like you . need less to say that when my wife and i got home she noticed what the guy wrote on my cd. it said You kick Ass. Thanks Kirk

I will always remember that . i had no idea we were that well known
          Roth Army MP
          Originally posted by Panamark
          Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
          or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
          Originally posted by BITEYOASS
          She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
          Originally posted by JAY HALE
          so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

I said that because it happened to me when i went out to see foreigner on their tour the band that warmed up for them was a kid that came to see us in 1983 . i bought the groups cd they were selling and had the whole band sign it i said to the guy playing the drums, you got one hell of a great sound Reminds me of when i use to play. he said what was the name of your band ? i said we were a Heavy Metal Band in the 80's you wont know the name i said Mayhem. the stood there with a look of shock and said Dude you were the drummer you guy's kicked ass. and i always wanted to be like you . need less to say that when my wife and i got home she noticed what the guy wrote on my cd. it said You kick Ass. Thanks Kirk

I see you got great rewards out of YOUR hobby...
            Good gor you!!!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Millermoos
              Lille is very nice.
              And Nice is very lil'. I see France is like a second home for you. I go back up there now and then. Just mail me if you ever wind up in Lille someday. Anyway I can do so whenever I fly to London (very easy and rather cheap from Geneva). :bottle:
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                Jérome,

I am a fashion designer who got this highly paid job as the director of my division...
                Since I started this new job (last August) I traveled to Paris, Lyon (you know), Rome and before I went to Asia.

There is a lot of recognition, "being good" feelings and fun stuff included in my everyday tasks (like fashion shows with 1/2 naked models etc...)

BUT

Jérome, I haven't slept one normal day, since I've started with these responsabilities and all that pressure...
                I think about work ALL THE TIME!

Although:

My mother was a teacher for 35 years (now retired).
                Trust me, I know what it's all about and I would never change my chaos for bneing a teacher because on top of everything, you are dealing with much more than just missed deadlines and abusive boss!
                Well, hats off, BG. Not everybody can do what you do, that is being highly skilled is something, but leading a team and making a business work is something else.
                Too bad you wouldn't change jobs. Er, what if you just spent an afternoon with my classes, while I looked after your models? It's not fair, I know... Just trying!
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

I think teacher's get none of the respect they deserve the work load always comes home with you. even when it is finished. the kids today are way to Psycho for me to even want to teach. you and Pojo should have a Vent thread like you got going on here. There are always teachers that always inspire great minds, maybe some day you will find out that you are one of those Teachers
                  It's too kind of you, really, Ozz.
                  Kids, leave them teachers alone!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

Thumbs up, Ozz!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2004

All works sucks. I mean I really hate to work.
                      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                      Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...