X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by larbo
    No. Your PARTNER has been passed around like currency. Especially if she/He want's you to play BARRY WHITE like you said. BBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHA aaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
    You should really stop having three-year old illiterates writing your comebacks.

"No. You are...I know you are, but what am I...I rubber your..."

Dude, your a total moronic self-owning interweb embarrassment. Save your self-esteem and take a hike back to your home town of Pigfuckville, WV. I hear your sister and little nephew are pining for your three inch love muscle.

Comment

• rustoffa
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Has anyone ever crashed their car into an Arby's drive-thru?

Comment

• larbo
        Foot Soldier
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by rustoffa
        Has anyone ever crashed their car into an Arby's drive-thru?

No. But I backed through a McDonalds drive through one time & crashed into the sign where you order. They called the cops. I did'nt get into any trouble though. I told them my window was broken so I was gonna let my buddy order.
        WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

No shit. Those signs are a bitch eh? Did y'all get the gearshift cuntfused or something?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

No. But I backed through a McDonalds drive through one time & crashed into the sign where you order. They called the cops. I did'nt get into any trouble though. I told them my window was broken so I was gonna let my buddy order.
            Shouldn't let him suck your cock when trying to order in the drive through.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Re: wigger

Hey Jenny Jiggles, What happened when YO mama was caught squating on a big ****** dick in a crack-head complex 32 years ago? Oh wait....you were conceived. wigger boy.

You can still only comeback with racist shit, huh?

It must suck to be you...being born with a vagina and all. Do you still try to piss standing up?

Do us a favor and go join your ass friend Holmes over at the transgender boards.

BTW...You smell of unwiped poon.
              23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

Come on...tell the truth.

You were working at the McDonalds drive thru when your 350 lb. mom crashed into the sign because her flabby titties got up under the brake pedal and she couldn't stop.
                23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• larbo
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by rustoffa
                  No shit. Those signs are a bitch eh? Did y'all get the gearshift cuntfused or something?

No. I just flat-out backed into the damn thing. I was going kind of fast. I have a bad record for backing into shit. One time after my band was done jamming, my drummer & I had this thing where we were always hollering at each other "Hey, where did you get those clothes" and I would say " outta your closet" and I got to "outta your" BANG!! Backed right into his car. Thing is, At the time I had a 71 chevrolet blazer convertable(full size) with 44/12/50 tires on it & 10 inch suspension lift, & a 6 inch body lift. It was like a Bigfoot! The side of his car was fucked! The expression on his face was hilarious.
                  WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• larbo
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    Shouldn't let him suck your cock when trying to order in the drive through.

Why are you always talkin' 'bout men sucking each other off & shit, dude? You gots problems.
                    WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• franksters
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Why are you always talkin' 'bout men sucking each other off & shit, dude? You gots problems.
                      The only problem here is you, btw you should change your keyboard, i notice some of your keys are stuck in the cum...
                      SUMMER'S JUST
                      AROUND
                      THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                      http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• larbo
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by franksters
                        The only problem here is you, btw you should change your keyboard, i notice some of your keys are stuck in the cum...

You're a sick mother fucker.:confused:
                        WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Sorry about my homophobia LARBO, I'll try to be more open minded towards you and your gay cousin RAOUL....

Comment

• larbo
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            Sorry about my homophobia LARBO, I'll try to be more open minded towards you and your gay cousin RAOUL....

Dude, Don't EVEN try that shit on me. You make me uncomfortable just reading your posts! I can see the gayness reeking out of every word you type. I AM NOT THA ONE REGISTERED AT JOE ROGAN.COM. My cousin's names are more traditional than your interbreeding family. RAOUL? What the fuck is dat, G? Listen, if you're gay Nick, then fine. I don't go around fag bashing, ok. I say live & let live as long as you keep your perversions to yourself.
                            WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Dude, Don't EVEN try that shit on me. You make me uncomfortable just reading your posts! I can see the gayness reeking out of every word you type. I AM NOT THA ONE REGISTERED AT JOE ROGAN.COM. My cousin's names are more traditional than your interbreeding family. RAOUL? What the fuck is dat, G? Listen, if you're gay Nick, then fine. I don't go around fag bashing, ok. I say live & let live as long as you keep your perversions to yourself.
                              Ooooooh! Touchy touchy. You can see "gayness reeking?" Now, I am nervous, you must have gaydar being a total flame master-general. Then again, you must see "gayness reeking" from everywhere. Nice variation of the fourth-grade level, "no, you are!" themed comeback you retarded buffoon.

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

In the interest of expediency, let's now do a quick synopsis the rest of Tardo's posts for the evening...

GRAPE KOOL-AID!

CITY FOLK!

ROGAN!

WIGGERS!

GAY GAY GAY!!!

YOU GUYS MESSED WITH ME -sniff!-!

Now back to your regular Roth programming.....
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...