X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bastardog
    Commando
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by larbo
    I do not have a problem with any other race. Most latin people I know are respectable, hard-working people. They are not commiting crimes at record levels. ******s & Wiggers have our country on it's knees. 1 in 3 black men are in some form of corrections by the age of 18. Every day on the six o clock news it's ****** shoot-outs and ****** stabbings in the west side of charleston. 3 or more Robberies everyday. and what gets me is, they are peoud of it!! None of these mother fuckers work. they lay off of welfare, like Jhales family.
    I don't know what to say about that...
    but if you go to Mexico basically all crimes are commited by mexicans. Same as if you come to Puerto Rico.
    Puerto Rico have a big incidence of crime.....but Mexico is bigger. My point is that you live in a place where there the black people live (as if you go to Brazil, that is where brazilian live) so most of the crimes has to be committed by the people who live there.
    Bastardog

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sagebrush
      Jhell you have to be the biggest fuck up i have ever heard of . Your dad need a condom!
      ...And the best part of YOU ran down your mom's leg. I'm the one who got an education and GOT OUT, remember? The one who now lives in LA, and rubs elbows with rock stars and hot actresses? Yeah, I'm a fuck-up. Nice try.
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• larbo
        Foot Soldier
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by jhale667
        Tardo, you've been owned so many times in here your ass STILL hurts...tell the truth.

I've never been "owned" here Smegma lips. Wiggers cannot own me. But they can dream. Do you have a dream?

Oh, and here's one that should send you running from this site forever : You were all upset about a picture of Dave with Busta Rhymes, right? Think he was FORCED to pose for that pic? Go get the Vegas '84 show boot...Dave does the fucking MOONWALK during "Secrets"...and the crowd goes NUTS.
        Sooooo, Thats why you wiggers are attracted to Dave. You think since he moonwalked that he should do a song with a Gangsa rappa? BBWWAAAHAHAHAha!!!! "And the crowd goes nuts". BWAAHAHAHAH!

DAVE IS ONE OF THE 'WIGGERS' YOU HATE SO BADLY!!!! You can no longer call yourself a VH fan, can you?!?!?!?! Now get the fuck out.
        You think Dave is a Wigger?!!!? You are 1 dumb mother fucker! Jeesh! I've heard it all now! Hey sagebrush! have you ever heard such a load of horseshit??? oh, and by the way, make me get the fuck out ****** dick licker!!
        WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• larbo
          Foot Soldier
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by bastardog
          so most of the crimes has to be committed by the people who live there.

They only make up for 13% of the population but you'd think they were 99%. Over 75% of the crimes commited here are by blacks. That's staggering.
          WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Wow, the husband and wife team of LARDBLOW and FAGEDOUCHE are back and together again...

Yup,' a good ol' fashioned hillbilly homo barn party crankin' up...

Comment

• larbo
              Foot Soldier
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by jhale667
              The one who now lives in LA, and rubs elbows with rock stars and hot actresses?

Yeah! right!
              I needed a laugh. The only people you rub elbows with are crack-heads & people paying for their gas, dip fuck!! Hot actresses!! now that's a hoot!! BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHahahahahHAHAAHahahaHAHAHAHAh ahahaHAHAHAHAhahahahHAAHAHAHAhahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAh aHAhhahAHA!!!!!
              BWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!
              WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

They only make up for 13% of the population but you'd think they were 99%. Over 75% of the crimes commited here are by blacks. That's staggering.
                More retard statistics pulled out of your ass? While you're at it, why don't you pull FAGBRUSH out too?

Comment

• larbo
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Wow, the husband and wife team of LARDBLOW and FAGEDOUCHE are back and together again...

Yup,' a good ol' fashioned hillbilly homo barn party crankin' up...

Joe rogan faggot douchebag! I bet you've had your asshole lubed up more with ky-jelly than Liberachi.
                  WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• larbo
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
                    Wow...

I'm glad I do not know how to shoe a horse and fix tractors. The fact that you actually take pride in these things makes it all that more funny!

I take pride in a lot of things I do & I, like many country boys, Know how to do a lot of shit!! Unlike dip-cock, oblivious, inner city, brain-dead, fucks like you. go huff some gold paint.

You and faggybrush are fucking made for each other. You each have 3" crooked cocks,
                    I have a 9 3/4 inch cock and it is straight as an arrow. don't get any ideas, Fags.

you both fuck your sisters in their fuzzy asses and you both shit bricks at the mere mention of a 'Dukes of Hazzard' marathon on TV.
                    The only sisters we fuck are yours, That is, If they are not ******-loving SKANKS. The dukes of hazard kicks ass, son! But I'm sure you don't like it. YOU probably like Pdiddys show or anything off B.E.T. pathetic wigger.

Well Cletus, have fun decorating the double-wide and good luck with the gonorrhea and all.
                    A Double-Wide is nicer than anything you will ever own. Appartment complexs cant be owned. It's part of a structure, dumb boy. By the way, tell your momma I said: Ibza Dibza. she'll know.
                    WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Joe rogan faggot douchebag! I bet you've had your asshole lubed up more with ky-jelly than Liberachi.
                      LOL You'd suck ROGAN's dick to be on his shitty reality show, then you'd conquer all with the "eating the bull-semen" event, you're an old pro...

Get some new game flamer, you really suck. This was lame shit even by your semi-retarded, uncreative standard.

And no, I don't "lube" my asshole like you 'Deliverance' fucks. Remember LARBLOW, it's not gay if you pitch and FAGBRUSH "catches."

BTW, it's "LIBERACE." Try to spell your heroes' names right you illiterate boy-raper.
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-16-2005, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• bastardog
                        Commando
                        • Feb 2004

I don't know the numbers, that's right, but there should be more black people than a 13%
                        and I can't belive that any race could even be near of a 45% of the total crimes.

The thing is that I don't understand why you hate them all just for the problem caused by some.......maybe I will never understand that but anyway you are free to think the way you want while you allways recognize that you have the same rights as everyone no matter the race......well that's my oppinion
                        Bastardog

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by
                          Shit. Nothing but shit. As usual. Fed up with that shit. May he drown in his own shit.
                          Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 12-16-2005, 05:08 PM.
                          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• larbo
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            LOL You'd suck ROGAN's dick to be on his shitty reality show, then you'd conquer all with the "eating the bull-semen" event, you're an old pro...

I have no fantasies of sucking Joe Rogans meat. Somehow, I think semen is right up your alley.:BLOW:

Get some new game flamer, you really suck. This was lame shit even by your semi-retarded, uncreative standard.
                            Gotz Game? Howz 'bout Bling-Bling? BBBWWAAAHAHAHAHAHA

And no, I don't "lube" my asshole like you 'Deliverance' fucks. Remember LARBLOW, it's not gay if you pitch and FAGBRUSH "catches."
                            Gay is Gay wether you pitch or catch. You're probably one of those people who thinks a blow-job isn't oral sex.....

BTW, it's "LIBERACE." Try to spell your heroes' names right you illiterate boy-raper.
                            I dont wanna know how to spell its name. You prolly have a poster of him on yo wall. Right beside Magic Johnson you slum-slicker, cum chugger.
                            WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Yeah! right!
                              DENIAL---it's not just a river in egypt for Tardo. Dude, I was already hanging out with girls you only spank to before I LEFT WV. You're just mad because I fucked your wife.....and your sister....and your mom.....
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Tell your mom to be here at 3:30 as usual, m'kay Tardo?

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...