Boy o boy, check out this eBay feedback!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
    I've been using ebay for five years and have never had a problem.

A good rule of thumb? LOOK at the person's feedback BEFORE bidding. Moreover, don't trust 15-20 positive feedbacks on small ticket items from people who have tiny feedback amounts themselves, that's too easy to be done (and scammers can always win auctions on small ticket items, pay for them all and have a 100% positive feedback very easily before the scamming starts).

The only half-bad experience I ever had was that I sold one guy a copy of a CD for $5.00; he told me that he didn't get it...it was a junk, throwaway CD ( and no, I'm not going to say what it was but it had "III" in the title ), and I went out and bought another one for $3, sent it out to him again...again he e-mails me and says "I didn't get it" (again)...sent him out a 3rd CD (!!!) and put a tracker on it; three weeks later he starts sending me nasty e-mails about "not sending him the CD"...after researching it, I found out that he'd refused to sign for it once he found out there was tracking on it...he left me negative feedback, the works...

All things considered, though, I've had a great run with ebay and have had surprisingly little in the way of any problems...
    I often buy stuff on eBay - I bought ALAE, YFLM and DLR Band at $0.01 - and never had a problem.

I would ask you your eBay identity through PM Bob, since I know I could trust you and maybe I'd buy a couple of things from you if I was interested, but you say you bought the VH III album [B]THREE[/] times, so I don't like you anymore.

In fact, I think you should get in the Pen.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Working...