X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blonddgirl777
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by MAX
    ... I wasn't even thinking about the chick aspect. lol I was just explaining how stellar they've made my legs, etc feel and look.
    Hhhhmmm... :p ???
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
    Originally posted by VanHalener
    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
    Originally posted by FORD
    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• audiospectrum
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2004

OK, get up early and run/walk/run for around 30mins-1hour, then toast with honey and vegemite. Then yoga for 1 hour a day, with meditation, before a breakfast of vita brits with musili and yoghurt. If I have the day off I will try and work out with 5kg weights sporadically during the day, go for another walk ( I try and walk everywhere) or play tennis. Lunch is usually a salad sandwich or two. For snacks it's almonds, apples, bananas, fruit and veg kinda stuff. After tea I usually spend a good 1,1 and a half hours of moderate weights, working as many muscle groups as I can (ya know, work upper body for 10 mins, switch to legs, then torso etc. just so I can last). Swing the baseball bat as well. I try to do this every day except Thursday (baseball practice) and the day before the game (either friday or saturday). To recover after the game I'll just relax and maybe stretch a bit, and have a half workout the following day.
      This is obviously my ideal training, and when things go well I'm usually doing this everyday. But lately it's been too bloody hot for working out, so I've scrapped the weights and have just been bumming around playing tennis. Australian Open is on in Melbourne, it gets ya going!
      I don't drink much anymore but when I do, wowza, it's go for broke stuff. And I'll toke after baseball and after training, but I really try not to do it more than that. Balance I guess.
      And of course I whack off religiously, or I just go and see my ex-girlfriend when I have a few spare days and we work out together (walking/hiking, swimming, sex)
      I could do more though, I'm just a typical lazy Aussie.
      I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by audiospectrum
        OK, get up early and run/walk/run for around 30mins-1hour, then toast with honey and vegemite. Then yoga for 1 hour a day, with meditation, before a breakfast of vita brits with musili and yoghurt. If I have the day off I will try and work out with 5kg weights sporadically during the day, go for another walk ( I try and walk everywhere) or play tennis. Lunch is usually a salad sandwich or two. For snacks it's almonds, apples, bananas, fruit and veg kinda stuff. After tea I usually spend a good 1,1 and a half hours of moderate weights, working as many muscle groups as I can (ya know, work upper body for 10 mins, switch to legs, then torso etc. just so I can last). Swing the baseball bat as well. I try to do this every day except Thursday (baseball practice) and the day before the game (either friday or saturday). To recover after the game I'll just relax and maybe stretch a bit, and have a half workout the following day.
        This is obviously my ideal training, and when things go well I'm usually doing this everyday. But lately it's been too bloody hot for working out, so I've scrapped the weights and have just been bumming around playing tennis. Australian Open is on in Melbourne, it gets ya going!
        I don't drink much anymore but when I do, wowza, it's go for broke stuff. And I'll toke after baseball and after training, but I really try not to do it more than that. Balance I guess.
        And of course I whack off religiously, or I just go and see my ex-girlfriend when I have a few spare days and we work out together (walking/hiking, swimming, sex)
        I could do more though, I'm just a typical lazy Aussie.

Quite an impressive drill!!!
        (Are you also a Madonna fan?) L.O.L.
        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
          Veteran
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by scamper
          impressive
          Haha thanks. It's a real bitch when swim first starts because you're not used to being in the pool (Even though It's just a month off.) But yeah I start swim on the first. So that will be good to be back in the pool again.

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Sorry BG but Madonna sucks many things, not just her "music." lol
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by MAX
              Sorry BG but Madonna sucks many things, not just her "music." lol
              Yep, that Madonna gets to suck and fuck whatever she wants... she admitted it!
              She also admitted to being a bitch a manipulator and a user at some point in her life.
              A bad and mean person...

Nonetheless...
              I always admired her for other things; her determination, her power, her dancing talents and eaven the songs that can be a little cheesy at times.

And talk about working out...
              THAT, you have to admitt... 2 kids, 47 yrs old... yes she has all the time and help in the worls but still...

To me, Madonna is some kind of an inspiration... (the sucking aside L.O.L.)!

Comment

• bantonelli
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
                Yeah then he will take you to the steam room for some after work-out relaxation, Thunder-style.
                That's a scarry thought
                "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

Working...