X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    I saw Chris in the movie "To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar" (I think I have the title right).

He played a homophobic sherriff's deputy.
    Yep, Sherrif Dullard.

Funny movie, despite the horror of Patrick Swayze in drag.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dirty Duck
      Sniper
      • Aug 2005

[QUOTE]Originally posted by diamondsgirl
      Last time I saw him, I guess it was in Starskey and Hutch, I was shocked at his weight gain...I barely recognized him.

When someone does that to themselves, its suicide, IMO.

what a shame..
      [/QUOte

That was it!!! Starsky and hutch!!! I knew I saw him in a recent movie!
      Thanks DG. Hope all is well!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Dirty Duck

That was it!!! Starsky and hutch!!! I knew I saw him in a recent movie!
        Thanks DG. Hope all is well!
        all is well, thanks
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Chris Penn was a purty good character actor, no doubt.

His bro Sean is a dinkus offscreen at times, but that man can ACT! Probably the best in the generation of famous actors his age, and the bunch of pretty boys that followed just fuckin' pale in comparison - talkin' shite movie stars like Pitt, Affleck, Damon, Walker, Bloom and all the rest of today's faggy pretty boy wanna-be thespians (although Pitt does have potential, squandered as it may be, and the same goes for Tobey Maguire. Ed Norton is the only one in that age bracket I've seen display any real talent)

Yeah, I'd have to guess it was C Penn's weight as well. Shit, look at that dude in Pale Rider, then sheck him out 5 years later...fuckin' baLOONed, or what?

Kinda hope it WAS a death resulting from too many double quarter pounders with cheese and bolivian chit chat flakes. Least then he wouldn't have went out like a 90 year old senile bitch wearing adult diapers in some cold, impersonal hospital bed. FUCK THAT SHIT.

Got news for all you health fanatics: we're ALL gonna die sooner or later. Think about it and sleep tight!
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            Another right winger gleeful over someone's death.

typical

1 down 1 to go? Forgetting Michael Penn?
            I honestly have no recollection of making that post.

Goddamn cheap whiskey.

My apologies for a dumb drunken hateful remark.

Alcohol is bad, very bad MMMKAYYYY?

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I lost my brother a month ago. Same type deal. He was found dead in his living room. I don't care who you are, losing a loved one is hard.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Cathedral
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                I lost my brother a month ago. Same type deal. He was found dead in his living room. I don't care who you are, losing a loved one is hard.
                My deepest heartfelt sympathies to you and your family, Nitro.

I have two older brothers and i can't even imagine having to deal with losing either of them. my thought's and prayers are with you.

I first saw Chris Penn in a movie called, The Wild Life. And i wasn't impressed at all. the only reason i even watched the film was because the entire soundtrack of the movie was done by Edward Van Halen.
                ~~(You know you can actually here Ed turn from Edward Van Halen into Edward Van Hagar within the body of that film?)~~~

Anyway, His acting was way over the fence in Wild Life and to the critic was Chris trying to copy his brothers character in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" which was released two years earlier, funny part is that there were few similarities in the two characters.
                Spicoli was a stoner, Drake was a Jock, if anything they could have been brothers but, "Oh well", both Penn's have earned my respect professionally, but Chris is my favorite of the Penn's for one reason...Reservior Dogs....what a film.

I also loved him in Starsky and Hutch, that's the last film i saw him in actually and he's got two in Post-Production now that will be coming out this summer.

My condolences to the Penn family.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

Sorry about your loss, Nitro.
                  “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    Sorry to here about your Brother Nitro......

My deepest sympathies to you & your family....................

ANY death before senility is tragic......................................

You have to experience it to truly understand................................

Comment

Working...